BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 👁️ BIG BROTHER 19: THE RATE RESULTS! 👁️, Finished!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post Dec 16 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #21
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

Glad Hussain managed to finish higher than Lewis F (even if only by one place kink.gif). I do still think he was very intriguing to watch when he wasn't going on about being the king, etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Dec 16 2018, 05:58 PM
Post #22
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Kay was so underrated, so intriguing and I genuinely really liked her. I think she could've blossomed should she have stayed.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 12:26 PM
Post #23
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Banned
Member No.: 23,155

10 Sian 5.13

Just managing to scrape a top 10 placing is Sian! On launch night, I must admit that I was quite excited to see how she'd end up as she did seem incredibly promising. Sian was instantly the 'richest' housemate on day 1, having won the public vote. The public was vote was very vague, as the public had to vote for their favourites based upon their age and job title, so perhaps she wasn't realistically the public's instant favourite as such. As the series went on, we saw very little of Sian. I was quite surprised, as she did seem to be the fun person the BB community stan hard, but in reality she was a bit boring. Sian did seem to perk up a bit for the last 2 weeks or so, having a strong friendship with Brooke which was cute to watch. I'm surprised she got as far as she did, but I suppose she was never in the middle of controversy to be put up for nomination?

Commentary: Cqmerqn

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 12:37 PM
Post #24
BuzzJack Legend

09 Akeem 5.6

Annoyingly finishing top 10 is Akeem. Akeem is everything I don't like in a housemate. When he first arrived in the house, I just KNEW what he would be like. He was incredibly boring, never spoke and rode on everyone's opinions. That is probably what I disliked about him most, he never had his own opinion, it was like he was a puppet. He quite clearly didn't want to get involved in any controversy to avoid being nominated and therefore ended up being a dull housemate. He did however have hot-tub gate, which was obviously a build up of frustration that had built up during his time in the house but didn't want to show that as he knew he'd be disliked by the public.

What's more, is that Akeem thinks that he's some kind of A-lister now that he's left the house, having released his own collection of merchandise and charging 'fans' £10 for a pre-recorded video from him (something that Cameron is doing for free!). Before we know it, Akeem will be selling his farts in a bottle.

He ended up finishing 2nd to Cameron and I'd say he got lucky to finish that high, but it was quite obvious judging by Twitter that Lewis haters were voting for him to win.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 12:39 PM
Post #25
BuzzJack Legend

08 Anamelia 5.66

Anamelia went in as one of the hot favourites with her sassy care free attitude, as well as her interesting outlook on life. Unfortunately, being such a big personality completely worked against her as she got in arguments with nearly all of her housemates and was often criticized for being self centred and attention seeking. In her first and only week, she was easily the most competitive in the big coin task where she fought for survival - which lead to a bit of a blow out against her alliance in Kay, and then Lewis G completely ruined all chances as he took her total big coin task leading to her eviction as she was up against quieter personalities in Sian and Kay.

I understand that a character as big as Anamelia is not going to be for everyone, but I think most people would be lying if they were to say she was boring. The week she was in, she brought fireworks, hilarity and was just oddly compelling. The way housemates such as Isaac and Lewis G acted towards her was pretty disgusting and it surprised me how she got away with it. Personally, I switched off and just filtered in and out when she went but I think it could have been a hell of a lot more interesting if she had stayed and Sian had gone instead. One of the most unfortunate first evictees in a long time.

Commentary: Jack

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 3 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Anamelia wub.gif

My queen. I stand by my commentary and I think she would've made for compelling viewing had she stayed longer.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 12:49 PM
Post #27
BuzzJack Legend

07 Kenaley 6.53

Finishing with a respectable average of 6.53, is Kenaley! When she first arrived, I think we all knew that she would be the sassy queen that we NEEDED in Big Brother. She was fierce, honest and to the point. Kenaley had quite a quiet ride to begin with however, making connections with pretty much all of the housemates and got on with everyone. However, it wasn't until the China-plane task that we saw the queen that Kenaley could be. Kenaley decided that enough was ENOUGH and defended herself by having a big argument with Isaac. BEEF TING?

Kenaley was unfortunately evicted around the half way point in a head-to-head versus Akeem after being put up for eviction due to the peoples nomination. I actually went to the studio for this eviction and everyone was convinced that Akeem would be evicted, myself included, so were gutted when Kenaley's name was read out. I managed to get into the interview area for Emma and Kenaley's eviction and she was genuinely such a nice person. She was SO scared and shaking like a leaf during the ad-break as she found it rather difficult seeing so many faces. (She's also the size of a pea in real life! laugh.gif) However, the interview was great and highlighted how great she was as a housemate. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #28
BuzzJack Legend

06 Cian 6.76

Just missing out on a top 5 position is Irishman Cian! Cian was such an incredible housemate, he was a hilarious mess on most days which is why I loved him so much. He made strong connections in the house immediately, however I did feel really bad for him when Cameron and Zoe seemed to throw him under a bus a bit. Cian got FAR too much stick for admitting that he fancied Cameron and I see no issue with him telling people that. Zoe, however, was the worst of the 2 seeing how she nominated him for eviction on numerous occasions yet acted like nothing happened when she immediately went back to Cian afterwards.

Cian did well in the end, finishing in 4th place with strong support on social media. I did expect him to finish 2nd actually, but I guess the Twitter support was a bit off as most of them were from Ireland and they couldn't vote! Overall, Cian was a fantastic housemate and he's just what Big Brother needs really!

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jan 3 2019, 01:01 PM
Post #29
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Kenaley was shown a grand total of 4 times in the house laugh.gif

Also lol at Akeem bringing out merch, I mean how?! I can’t think of anything he did that would equate to merch? I thought his ego was big when he was in the house but it’s unbelievable now.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Jan 4 2019, 01:34 AM
Post #30
nabad

Surprised Zoe has managed to make it into the top 5 ohmy.gif

Don't really have any opinions re. Kenaley. Sian definitely had her moments, but for the most part was just... there.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 4 2019, 11:11 AM
Post #31
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Zoe outsold *.*

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jan 4 2019, 01:02 PM
Post #32
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Calum @ Jan 4 2019, 01:34 AM) *
Surprised Zoe has managed to make it into the top 5 ohmy.gif

Don't really have any opinions re. Kenaley. Sian definitely had her moments, but for the most part was just... there.

Can't believe Tomasz has... but then probably highlights just how awful this set of HMs really were.... that or just how bad the general BJ taste is when it comes to BBHMs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Jan 4 2019, 03:20 PM
Post #33
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

https://officialakeem.com/shop?olsPage=products

Akeem selling signed pics, just lol

EDIT: Oh, he's also been "extremely in demand" apparently!

Since leaving the Big brother house Akeem has been extremely In demand with Radio interviews,
Personal appearances,mental health awareness and brand promoting.

This post has been edited by Jαsє: Jan 4 2019, 03:22 PM

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 4 2019, 04:36 PM
Post #34
BuzzJack Legend

I see he’s taken down the merchandise then. Not surprising considering he probably sold 1 item! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Jan 9 2019, 07:29 PM
Post #35
nabad

QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Jan 4 2019, 01:02 PM) *
Can't believe Tomasz has...

That too. Hopefully he hasn't somehow sneaked into the top 3. drama.gif

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jan 9 2019, 07:38 PM
Post #36
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Calum @ Jan 9 2019, 07:29 PM) *
That too. Hopefully he hasn't somehow sneaked into the top 3. drama.gif

He should be bottom 3 if anything. Although there's more than 10 HMs that that could apply to this year laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 27 2019, 12:17 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Legend

05 Tomasz 6.8

Tomasz the polish gender fluid king/queen that was. They started off as the underdog fan favourite who didn't get many big coins but their luck turned around when Anamelia gave him her Big Coins. Since then still managed to retain their fun self in all tasks (Apart from where power was involved where he could be quite childish). I would say on the whole they were a great character and one that was a memorable one for the last channel 5 series. Even he had a few moments where they could be bitchy or throwing his toy's out the pram but that made them be quite a complex character. Let's not forget they were also very vocal about playing the game so bonus points for being so open in a GAMESHOW xx

Commentary: HarryEzra

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 27 2019, 12:22 PM
Post #38
BuzzJack Legend

04 Cameron 6.93

Next up is our winner...! Cameron Cole provided the true definition of a Big Brother journey. Initially arriving as a socially awkward 18 year old lad, born just months before Big Brother's first series began, Cameron quickly made friendships with Tomasz and Lewis F, solidifying a connection with the latter when he became the first housemate Cameron came out to. Lewis then helped Cameron come out to the whole house, in one of the defining moments of the series. Cameron was otherwise most known for moaning and for getting a haircut from Brooke and Sian that was debatable in quality, but obviously it didn't have a negative impact on the viewers' perceptions of him as they voted him as the final Big Brother winner, and I dare say a deserving one too! Shut up Akeem x

Commentary: JosephEzra

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 27 2019, 12:25 PM
Post #39
BuzzJack Legend

03 Zoe 7.03

Zoe was one of the original fourteen housemates to enter the house on Day 1 and finished in 3rd place in the final - pretty much as high as anybody would have expected her to place. Given that she became known by a few throughout for being quite two-faced, she was either going to be evicted before the final or finish just above whomever had made less of an impact during their time.
For some, she instantly became the ‘relatable’ figure in the house with her quips and antics. However, it soon became apparent that during some of her diary room rants she’d express her dislike for housemates such as Sian, Tomasz, and in the end Cian (who “dropped her” for Isabella) without actually confronting them face-to-face to explore the roots of these issues and move on from them.
Probably the biggest moment for Zoe throughout the series was her involvement in a major argument with Hussain. She stood up for her friend Lewis F who appeared to be Hussain’s number one target in the house, while all the time Lewis F sat back watching and saying nothing. In the end, Zoe had to be restrained by Cian to stop her from locking horns with Hussain, and when she was called to the diary room to simmer down she delivered quite possibly one of the funniest rants of the series. “I’M f***ING FUUUUUMING!!1!”
Towards the end of her time in the house, Zoe became more and more irate and we discovered that she had been on her period. Fair enough. That, coupled with the heightened emotions of not being with her son seemed to get the better of her at times leading to quite an emotional moment when she finally received her letter from home.
Overall, Zoe probably remained one of the most relatable, down-to-earth housemates throughout the series, even if there were sometimes traces of jealousy arising from the Cian/Isabella drama, or two-facedness when talking to others (or Big Brother) about her housemates. She provided some brilliant comedy moments in the form of Margaret while messing around with Cian (we really should have had more of those moments!) and her reaction when she found out there was a curry night up for auction - 100% me.

Commentary: Calum

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Jan 27 2019, 12:27 PM
Post #40
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Cameron deserved to win

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:51 PM