BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> New Mod Position, Apply Within
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cameron
post 26th October 2015, 11:57 PM
Post #1
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Hello fellow Beyoncé fans!

Myself and Neil have been discussing this for a wee while and would like to open up the opportunity for s third Beyoncé mod. Due to current commitments, neither of us are as active on the forum as we would like to be, so thus we are looking for someone who will be able to boost a new form of life into the forum and hopefully get it back to having some form of popularity. Please send a PM explaining why you feel you would be suited to the role as the 3rd and final Beyoncé mod! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post 28th October 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #2
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860

At last, an opportunity to become a moderator! I'm so glad the green light has been given to add an extra Beyoncé mod because you guys are irreplaceable - there's no way to upgrade u!

Listen, this might seem like déjà vu as I'm sure every applicant says this but being a mod is seriously the best thing I never had. I was here on the forum recently while using my video phone, just to check on it, and although there were some decent rates, games, as well as the odd countdown or two, I didn't feel the whole place was runnin' (lose it all) as well as it could be. I know if I were a boy...I mean mod (not sure why I said boy?!), this forum would be absolutely ***flawless.

Not only would being a mod be excellent for my ego, I truly believe the boosted post count I'd create would cause a huge partition between this and all the other AFs in the weekly Posters' Chart. This place would really lift off and soon run the world (girls) of Buzzjack with the new life I'd blow into it. It'd be like a non-stop party of Yoncé love on top of the more serious discussion that'd still be going on (as it's not like I'd completely start over if mod power was mine haha)!

Furthermore, I care about professionalism. I won't turn up drunk in love, I won't throw diva strops and I'm certainly not a beautiful liar.

I sincerely hope that I've managed to convince you to say yes to me, myself and I.

Get me bodied.

xo

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 29th October 2015, 12:06 AM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

You really are crazy in love with Beyoncé.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 6th November 2015, 04:02 PM
Post #4
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Still Time to get your applications in smile.gif

+Quote this post
152chris
post 6th November 2015, 09:54 PM
Post #5
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

QUOTE(Noahspook @ Oct 28 2015, 11:30 PM) *
At last, an opportunity to become a moderator! I'm so glad the green light has been given to add an extra Beyoncé mod because you guys are irreplaceable - there's no way to upgrade u!

Listen, this might seem like déjà vu as I'm sure every applicant says this but being a mod is seriously the best thing I never had. I was here on the forum recently while using my video phone, just to check on it, and although there were some decent rates, games, as well as the odd countdown or two, I didn't feel the whole place was runnin' (lose it all) as well as it could be. I know if I were a boy...I mean mod (not sure why I said boy?!), this forum would be absolutely ***flawless.

Not only would being a mod be excellent for my ego, I truly believe the boosted post count I'd create would cause a huge partition between this and all the other AFs in the weekly Posters' Chart. This place would really lift off and soon run the world (girls) of Buzzjack with the new life I'd blow into it. It'd be like a non-stop party of Yoncé love on top of the more serious discussion that'd still be going on (as it's not like I'd completely start over if mod power was mine haha)!

Furthermore, I care about professionalism. I won't turn up drunk in love, I won't throw diva strops and I'm certainly not a beautiful liar.

I sincerely hope that I've managed to convince you to say yes to me, myself and I.

Get me bodied.

xo

can this post be archived forever pls

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 11th January 2016, 01:30 PM
Post #6
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

We are still looking wink.gif