BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Justin Bieber - Changes, Feb 14th / 'Get Me' ft Kehlani - Out Now
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 18th February 2020, 12:17 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Omg at Pitchfork "Justin Bieber's new album has all the glow and eroticism of an airport terminal"
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 18th February 2020, 11:24 PM
Post #22
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

Even the sales in the US are incredibly underwhelming and that’s with a tour bundle. His tour is apparently selling poorly too with shows in america already being cancelled 👀

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 18th February 2020, 11:26 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(Liаm @ Feb 18 2020, 12:17 PM) *
Omg at Pitchfork "Justin Bieber's new album has all the glow and eroticism of an airport terminal"

laugh.gif!! Scathing.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 21st February 2020, 05:41 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

Doesn't feel right at all that this is a UK #1 album and Purpose isn't

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 21st February 2020, 11:24 PM
Post #25
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

All of Bieber’s best tracks have been when but name producers and writers have got involved. There’s basically none of this at all on the album. I think there are 5-6 really good tracks but the rest is quite samey I agree. But then plenty of his album tracks off his last couple of albums have been like that too.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 21st February 2020, 11:27 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Why do these alsoran singers all release albums with the same titles?! Trash album.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 7th March 2020, 12:46 AM
Post #27
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

Justin's Changes US tour is being downsized from stadiums to arenas!

I'd imagine it's down to poor ticket sales.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 7th March 2020, 02:14 AM
Post #28
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

WRONG.

It's not "poor" ticket sales. Apparently they're just "slow"...

:')

It's a poorly kept secret that the “Yummy” singer’s upcoming Changes Tour has not been selling well, obvious to anyone who has logged into Ticketmaster and has seen the sea of blue available seats for a number of the stadium shows on the 45-date tour. Bieber is now moving some of those stadium shows to much smaller arenas to avoid playing before a half-empty venue for his first outing since the 2017 Purpose Tour.

On Friday (March 6), eight arenas posted similar notices on their Twitter accounts letting fans know that the stadium shows were being moved indoors due to "unforeseen circumstances," including this message from American Airlines Center in Dallas:

The changes include moving Bieber's June 27 show at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, to the American Airlines Arena in Dallas on June 28; a July 2 show at NRG Stadium show being moved to Houston's Toyota Center on June 27; an Aug. 14 show at Indianapolis' FirstEnergy Stadium being moved to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse; an Aug. 21 show at FedEx Field outside of Washington, D.C., being moved to the city's Capitol One Arena; an Aug. 29 show at Ford Field in Detroit moving to Little Caesars Arena on Aug. 30; and downgrades for shows in Nashville, Columbus, Ohio and Glendale, Arizona.

Of course, not all is lost: Bieber is still playing stadium gigs in Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area and a May 29 show at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif., on the tour being supported by Kehlani and Jaden Smith. And there's even better news for fans who want to catch Bieber at the iconic Pasadena stadium but haven't yet bought tickets: Don't worry, there are still plenty more available.
"Slow" like it was ever going to sell the numbers they wanted before that date anyway... laugh.gif

I-

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 22nd April 2020, 09:57 AM
Post #29
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Must say I'm rather a fan of this album now, still one or two tracks I could easily pass, but that's the case on any of his albums really.

Definitely took a fair few listens but a lot of the tracks I didn't like I've come to really enjoy now. Finally watched all of his docu-series as well and I think that adds a lot of context to where he is coming from with this album. While I find the gooing anf gushing over Hailey quite awful at times in the record, it's also clear that without her I don't think there would have been another Bieber album, so I get it. Need to get round to watching all the visual videos eventually.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 14th December 2020, 05:27 PM
Post #30
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

The song & video for "La Bomba" with J Balvin has leaked, apparently, it was supposed to be released in the Summer just gone with a re-release of "Changes". I wonder if it will ever get an official release? It's strange it wasn't with even the video all done!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:55 AM