BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Taylor Swift turned 14 on October 24!, the album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
...ready for it
post 28th October 2020, 10:38 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454
I forgot to put this one up! 14 years already!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 30th October 2020, 03:04 AM
Post #2
Group icon
14 years ago: https://kyssfm.com/taylor-swift-debut-album-released/

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 31st October 2020, 01:28 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
omg ageless queen!!

kink.gif

this album is honestly so underrated <3

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 6th November 2020, 05:39 AM
Post #4
Group icon
It's my least favorite album of hers, but there are still some good songs on it.

+Quote this post
London
post 17th January 2021, 01:05 PM
Post #5
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053
Okay so I didn’t know where to write this - I looked back and couldn’t find an album thread for the first album so apologies if there is one and this comment is in the wrong place.

I’ve listened to the Taylor Swift album about 6/7 times now and I think it is a really great album! There aren’t any massive stand out songs for me - in the rate I’m not awarding any 10s or 11s, however, I’m awarding 13/15 of the songs an 8 or more including 5 9s - it’s a really solid effort with virtually no fillers (in my opinion) and I’m enjoying it very much. It’s the kind of album I’ll play through from start to finish rather than pausing and repeating tracks or go to the album to put on a specific track. In my opinion, the only songs that doesn’t have any play back for me are ‘Invisible’ and Tied together with a smile,’ and I probably wouldn’t skip them when listening to the album through. Who knew I liked country whistle.gif thinking.gif music.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 17th January 2021, 07:43 PM
Post #6
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
QUOTE(LondonN11 @ Jan 17 2021, 01:05 PM) *
Okay so I didn’t know where to write this - I looked back and couldn’t find an album thread for the first album so apologies if there is one and this comment is in the wrong place.

I’ve listened to the Taylor Swift album about 6/7 times now and I think it is a really great album! There aren’t any massive stand out songs for me - in the rate I’m not awarding any 10s or 11s, however, I’m awarding 13/15 of the songs an 8 or more including 5 9s - it’s a really solid effort with virtually no fillers (in my opinion) and I’m enjoying it very much. It’s the kind of album I’ll play through from start to finish rather than pausing and repeating tracks or go to the album to put on a specific track. In my opinion, the only songs that doesn’t have any play back for me are ‘Invisible’ and Tied together with a smile,’ and I probably wouldn’t skip them when listening to the album through. Who knew I liked country whistle.gif thinking.gif music.gif

We love to see it wub.gif wub.gif So glad you got round to listening to it and stan it heart.gif

I so agree with it being really cohesive! Whilst it doesn't hit the highs of Fearless (which is why I slightly prefer that album), I feel it's so much more cohesive and flows better than Fearless!

+Quote this post
London
post 18th January 2021, 01:14 AM
Post #7
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053
QUOTE(UltraEvermore @ Jan 17 2021, 07:43 PM) *
We love to see it wub.gif wub.gif So glad you got round to listening to it and stan it heart.gif

I so agree with it being really cohesive! Whilst it doesn't hit the highs of Fearless (which is why I slightly prefer that album), I feel it's so much more cohesive and flows better than Fearless!

Ah that’s good to know. I’m onto Fearless now actually and I’ll give that a listen for the next week and see where I’m at with that to make the rate!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 06:45 AM