BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Euros Rewind
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mack.
post Jun 5 2020, 03:00 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Euro 2020 may have to wait for another 12 months but the BBC is going to make sure football fans still get their tournament fix this summer with three weeks of classic match replays.

From 5-28 June, BBC Sport’s Euros Rewind series will give football fans the chance to relive a classic match from the UEFA European Championships every day on BBC TV, starting with memorable group games followed by some of the tournament’s iconic knockout clashes.

The BBC’s top football presenters – Gary Lineker, Gabby Logan and Mark Chapman – will introduce each programme throughout the series, where fans can enjoy the magic of Zinedine Zidane, the brilliance of Gareth Bale, Paul Gascoigne in his prime and a scintillating Wayne Rooney – to name just a few.

All classic matches will air across the afternoon schedules on BBC One or BBC Two, as well as online via BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport website, with repeat showings every evening on BBC Red Button, plus additional matches for BBC Scotland and BBC Wales viewers.

Alongside the scheduled games, there is also a chance for BBC viewers to vote for their favourite Euros final, with the top three being played in full over the last weekend of the series in June.

Details on how fans can cast their vote and the top 10 finals to choose from will be published on the BBC Sport website soon.

https://sport-onthebox.com/2020/06/03/euros...across-the-bbc/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jun 15 2020, 02:49 PM
Post #2
Group icon
How this Holland team managed to obliterate France and Italy, then crash out so poorly against Russia in the quarters will always remain a mystery to me.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jun 15 2020, 03:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I will never forget Steve McClaren for failing to get us to that tournament in Euro 2008.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Jun 15 2020, 03:13 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
Euro 2008 was great, probably my favourite Euro tournament of all time! The quality of football during that tournament was outstanding, especially from Spain.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Jun 16 2020, 06:18 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138
My favourite euros was probably Euro 2004 tbh!

Put a pound on Milan Baros to be top scorer and got 46 quid back, not bad. If the Czechs had won I would have got 205 quid!

This post has been edited by Steve201: Jun 16 2020, 06:19 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:22 AM