BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada 7, 6th March
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 25th March 2019, 10:47 AM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

A power shift *.*..... just not the right one sad.gif

I hate how you always get an all-male alliance who always feel disgusted the second even the idea of an all-girls alliance is even mentioned. Every single time.

I'm also not liking how more houseguests seem to be doing the talking to the camera after Paris' annoying camera campaigns last year. I am enjoying it a lot more than last year though, there are a few still stuck in the background but it can maybe make it interesting for the later weeks, you need characters to slowly come out over the course of the season.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Scene
post 25th March 2019, 03:05 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

She might have been working with the wrong side but I wouldn't want to see Sam backdoored this week - especially after that HOH. She's a proven competitor and could provide a delicious HOH reign in the coming weeks and take a stab at the PB's. Someone seriously needs to find their balls and put up Adam and Dane side by side.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 26th March 2019, 11:21 AM
Post #23
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Love how people I’ve not been liking (the “Pretty Boys” (f*** off with that name when the prettiest boy isn’t even included), Sam and Kyra) are now turning on each other and people I have taken a liking to (Eddie, Damien, Este and Kiki) can just slide on by this week *.

That said, I have warmed to Dane a lot after initially hating him in the first couple of episodes. Adam is by far the worst.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 28th March 2019, 12:23 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

That episode couldn't have been any worse for Chelsea/Sam/Kyra.
Kyra firmly putting a target on her side and confirming divisions.
Being eliminated 3-2-1 in that competition, to players who probably didn't even want/need the Veto and would have thrown it if Chelsea had any type of relationship with them.

How the majority of the house hasn't gotten together and placed any sort of target on Adam/Dane is beyond me. All the information is there and it's been confirmed several times, but Chelsea thinking that Adam is on her side is just baffling.

The only saving grace is that Chelsea is against Kyra and could get the votes if she swings this the right way. I doubt that will happen. Chelsea seems like the clear target at this point.

Here's to hoping Kyra somehow wins the double HOH and puts up Adam/Dane and Dane goes. This season is becoming stale very quickly.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 28th March 2019, 12:23 AM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th March 2019, 01:05 AM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

And this keeps just getting worse.
Estefania confirming she has no brain and pledges her allegiance to Dane was revolting.
The only rootable person leaving first tonight in a double eviction with no chance to return.
Pretty Boys win again, unwatchable. I just hope somehow it gets back to Este that she almost went up until Eddie opened up his mouth.

Eddie is not a huge loss by any means, I'm actually happy he's gone because he wasn't winning shit against the Pretty Boys. We need strong competitors that are going to take the shot.

I guess I'm hoping for a Mark win with him waking up, rallying some votes and getting Dane out. If not him, I dunno... Kyra for HOH?
I kind of wish I would have just power watched this season so I wouldn't have to put up with the slow pace and terrible people. You know it's going to get good... but... SOON PLEASE.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 3rd April 2019, 10:46 AM
Post #26
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

Ugh. A run of Dane-Adam-Sam winning HOH. The house just giving the blood veto to Kyra?!?!? It's about time for production to step in and let Canada vote for who they want to be HOH or who they want nominated for a week to put an end to this shit pirate.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 5th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Post #27
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

omg poor production. hyping an (actually great) twist since launch only for Kyra to go... no

Why are is there, and why has there never been, an underdog group. It’s literally the Prettt Boys and a group of others wandering around like headless chickens.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 12th April 2019, 12:16 AM
Post #28
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

mood

+Quote this post
Scene
post 12th April 2019, 09:56 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

I can't actually believe how bloody dumb Corey is. Dane was sketchy af earlier in the week, sh!tt!ng bricks. Hasn't she (or anyone) cottoned on that there's a 4-guy alliance yet?! I was no fan of Sam at first but her fight has warmed me to her recently - especially as she's one of the few to see through Dane now. The likes of Este and Corey are going to feel very stupid when they discover where they really stand in Dane's mind.

At least the beginning of the HOH last night looked like Dane was struggling. I would love a Mark win for the sheer drama and uproar. Time is ticking and the PB's are going to rule the vote from now if two aren't on the block come eviction night. Hopefully there's either a public vote twist or a battle back (with Sam winning).

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 15th April 2019, 07:55 PM
Post #30
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

i cringed at adam’s speech

fake or not

Mark’s whole storyline has been (now is time to take a shot at the pretty boys..... ACTUALLY now is not a good time to take a shot at the pretty boys but i will do it soon)

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 19th April 2019, 12:08 AM
Post #31
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

Mark somehow has to be the worst HOH yet? He says it's not the time to target the Pretty Boys, but actually he chickened out and is targeting two people he should have instead roped in as numbers to help take a shot at people who will beat him in ANY physical game.

Nobody is worse than Adam though, honestly can't abide watching him. He's the only one saving Kyra from being the worst puke.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 25th April 2019, 12:05 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I've only just come to the conclusion that a 'Pretty Boy' is 100% winning this season and there isn't a way around it.
There is no way in hell Kyra/Damien would ever find themselves together in the Final 2.

I have to give them a huge kudos, this is probably one of the strongest male alliances in BB History including the US. The only one from memory would have been Hayden/Lane/Enzo/Matt from BBUS12 and even they dropped Matt mid-season.
I honestly believe almost all of their Diary Rooms are completely fake (when discussing taking eachother out). They want to look good in front of Canada but they are clearly sticking together to the end.

You can't blame them. They came to play, it makes HORRIBLE viewing, but they will be $100K richer so what do they care.

I guess my preference for a winner at the moment would be: Adam > Dane > Kyra > Mark > Damien > Este > Anthony
Adam is comfortably in first. I never thought I'd put Kyra so high.. she doesn't stand a chance but I honestly hate everyone else, especially Anthony. So cocky for accomplishing absolutely nothing this entire season. Ugh.

I also don't think I've ever seen a completely unbalanced season as far as Players and Competition. Nobody really stood a chance, really. I hope this doesn't tank BBCAN's chances at renewal.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 25th April 2019, 12:12 AM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JosephAvery @ Apr 19 2019, 01:08 AM) *
Nobody is worse than Adam though, honestly can't abide watching him. He's the only one saving Kyra from being the worst puke.gif

I went from loving Adam episode 1 to hating him until very recently. He's the only "Pretty Boy" who's had somewhat of a challenge with Sam. She was a huge target since Week 1 and Adam really put his neck out on the line to try and keep her safe and completely pissing off the entire house. Everyone else really had no challenges getting to where they are now.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 26th April 2019, 01:04 AM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

On behalf of all Canadian's I must apologize for the audience booing when Damien was getting votes to evict.
Damien was a complete waste and I do not get the fandom for him at all. It took him 50ish days to finally win a competition that was thrown to him.

I also must apologize for Anthony's celebration when finally winning a competition, took him 55 days!

It will be interesting to see if they take out Kyra or not. She's an excellent goat and anyone (except for maybe Mark) would beat her no problem.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 26th April 2019, 01:19 AM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

KYRA WON f***ING HOH I AM CRYING OMG

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 27th April 2019, 09:34 AM
Post #36
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

The love for Damien is ridiculous. He knew about the pretty boys from DAY ONE and did f*** all about it and is still blindsided when he gets evicted... what?? Should have gone week 1!

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Apr 26 2019, 02:19 AM) *
KYRA WON f***ING HOH I AM CRYING OMG

at least that makes the next three episodes somewhat mildly (lemon & herb style) interesting....

+Quote this post
nickthenoodle
post 27th April 2019, 01:09 PM
Post #37
Group icon
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
User: 4,844

This season had so much potential but really went down the pan the week of Corey's HOH.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 28th April 2019, 03:47 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Klaus @ Apr 27 2019, 10:34 AM) *
=at least that makes the next three episodes somewhat mildly (lemon & herb style) interesting....

Yeah, but it took me about 30 seconds after posting the Kyra HOH Spoiler that her win was probably orchestrated by Adam/Dane. Smart for them, forces them to get rid of a PB without getting any blood on their hands at all. If they were smart, they'd take out Anthony. Having both Kyra and Mark at the end gives you a great chance to take a goat and secure the win.
I guess this will be confirmed tonight... but it basically cements either a Dane or Adam win at the end, depending on who wins the final HOH.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th April 2019, 12:55 AM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

JESUS WHY IS IT KYRAS HOH IS THE BEST HOH OF THE ENTIRE SEASON.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 10th May 2019, 12:46 PM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

So we are done for another season - I wanted to come in a few times over the last few weeks and comment but never did.
First off, huge kudos yet again on the production of this show. They put way more into this compared to the US with significantly less resources. I really hope we get another season... I was really hoping Arisa would announce another season at the end of last night.. but here we are.

I've said it already but once you come to the conclusion that a PB was going to win this season, the season overall ended up being not so bad. We got most of our really good gameplay way late into this season, which is usually the opposite in Big Brother. I do however wish if the PB were preaching so much loyalty, that they would have actually been loyal. Keeping Adam over Kyra may have been dumb, but I was kind of hoping it would happen so they could say 100% they stayed loyal.
I always thought a lot of talk that they had in the Diary Room was for show, but it would have been great had they stayed loyal. They did create something amazing.
If I was Adam I would have been beyond upset. I think he handled himself great.

Infact Adam and Dane are by far the MVPs of this season and if we ever last long enough to get a true All-Stars, they need to play for sure.
Dane is one of the best BB winners we have had for a while for sure. He never stopped once he entered that house.

I can't say too much about Anthony. Everytime he opens his mouth I just roll my eyes. I understand he may have played an amazing social game that didn't take place for the Viewers to see, but, he always seemed like he was talking down to you.

Great Season. Definitely not one of the best in the BBCAN lot however. But, BBUS hasn't stepped up to the plate in years. I just hope we aren't done yet.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:44 AM