BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC XL - Predicta
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post 30th November 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Hi everyone smile.gif
Here is the predicta for the upcoming final of the last Buzzjack Song Contest of the year - BJSC XL.

Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Bonus Question 5a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Sangria -> ChrIseland
ChrIseland -> Sangria
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia
Daehun -> Unovia
Unovia -> Daehun

Bonus Question 5b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Numayania -> Kopecka
Kopecka -> Numayania
Fljotavik -> Seyetana
Seyetana -> Fljotavik
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold

Bonus Question 6 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Espen:
Ramrynia:
Farahtyn:

Bonus Question 7 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 8 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

I hope that is all OK, and let me know if anything needs changing smile.gif
Good luck predicting! biggrin.gif

Of course, you can predict up until the final which takes place on the evening of Sunday 4th December - and the results of the predicta will be announced one the final has been completed! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tom *.* Kay: 30th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Quick edit: UnoShake is now the subject of the 12 points question, instead of Unovia. This is because Unovia was already part of another question - I hope no-one has started predicting! Klumzee, I can see you're watching smile.gif

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 30th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #3
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

QUOTE(RC741 @ Nov 30 2011, 03:20 PM) *
Quick edit: UnoShake is now the subject of the 12 points question, instead of Unovia. This is because Unovia was already part of another question - I hope no-one has started predicting! Klumzee, I can see you're watching smile.gif

Ahaha tongue.gif I haven't listened to all the finalists from SF2 yet, so I'll play after I've voted! biggrin.gif I'd be very surprised if I'm not in the bottom seven in every prediction laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th November 2011, 03:23 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Klumzee @ Nov 30 2011, 03:22 PM) *
Ahaha tongue.gif I haven't listened to all the finalists from SF2 yet, so I'll play after I've voted! biggrin.gif I'd be very surprised if I'm not in the bottom seven in every prediction laugh.gif

biggrin.gif I just wanted to make sure you weren't predicting and hadn't seen the edit wink.gif

I've just made one final edit to remove me (Ramrynia) from the voting section, just in case anyone thinks anything of it wink.gif

This post has been edited by RC741: 30th November 2011, 03:57 PM

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 30th November 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #5
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

I will try this Predicta this month,

Also I think I shall try Bonus Question 5A as I know the answers to one of them already kink.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th November 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Oricon @ Nov 30 2011, 03:59 PM) *
I will try this Predicta this month,

Also I think I shall try Bonus Question 5A as I know the answers to one of them already kink.gif

laugh.gif Shame you're not allowed to answer it! You have to answer 5b biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 30th November 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I'm in the voting questions! biggrin.gif

I shall start predicting after I've voted. I like the questions on the whole though.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 30th November 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Unovia >> The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
2. Numayania >> Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
3. Greenfroze >> Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
4. Ojnoj >> Young London - Let Me Go
5. UnoShake >> Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
6. FYR Vojvodina-On-The-Wold >> Queen Of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
7. Allecian >> WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
8. FSR Rontvia >> Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
9. Elëdan >> Elizaveta - Dreamer
10. Mdice >> Glass Candy - Warm In The Winter

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 162 Points

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female group

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] Two

Bonus Question 5a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Sangra -> ChrIseland
ChrIseland -> Sangria
Daehun -> Unovia
Unovia -> Daehun

Bonus Question 5b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Numayania -> Kopecka - 0 Points
Kopecka -> Numayania - 8 Points
Fljotavik -> Seyetana - 0 Points
Seyetana -> Fljotavik - 0 Points
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice - 0 Points
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold - 12 Points

Bonus Question 6 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Espen: 24th
Ramrynia: 26th
Farahtyn: 13th

Bonus Question 7 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 8 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

23. Kluminican Republic >> Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy
24. Sangria >> Renáta Tolvai & Gergo Rácz - Can't Let You Go
25. Espen >> Moddi - Smoke
26. Hendinia >> Icona Pop - Nights Like This
27. Ramrynia >> Katie Sky - Sweet Sweet Melody
28. Persephonia >> The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?
29. Budtar >> Ester Dean - Take You To Rio

Almost impossible to predict across the board this month, especially the top 3 and bottom 7...couldn't choose between Ashton and Mdice for 10th place, I get the feeling that the former is being underrated in the majority of the odds but perhaps I'm overrating its chances? So I'll predict 11th for it but it wouldn't surprise me if it came 5 places out either way!

+Quote this post
LexC
post 30th November 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

1. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia - My Heart in 2
2. Ojnoj: Young London - Let Me Go
3. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten - 100 Ships
4. UnoShake: Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
5. Unovia: The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
6. Allecian: WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
7. Eledan: Elizaveta - Dreamer
8. FSR Rontvia: Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
9. FYR Vojvodina: Queen of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
10. Skall: AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Female Duo/Group (Hedging my bets here laugh.gif)

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

No

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Sangria -> ChrIseland - 8
ChrIseland -> Sangria - 2
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze - 12
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia - 8
Daehun -> Unovia - 12
Unovia -> Daehun - 7

Espen: 28th
Ramrynia: 24th

23. Daehun: T-ara - Roly-Poly
24. Ramrynia: Katie Sky - Sweet Sweet Melody
25. Hendinia: Icona Pop - Nights Like This
26. Budtar: Ester Dean - Take You To Rio
27. Persephonia: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love
28. Espen: Moddi - Smoke
29. Kluminican Republic: Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy

This post has been edited by LexC: 4th December 2011, 06:21 PM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 30th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #10
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

No Elëdan question once again. BITCH mad.gif

+Quote this post
Cal
post 30th November 2011, 04:50 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 5,964

24th? 27th? This is what happened last month and then I came 10th. Please continue. heehee.gif

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 30th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #12
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

Oh I have to answer 5b... fml dry.gif

+Quote this post
LexC
post 30th November 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Hold on, aren't there 29 finalists in this contest?

+Quote this post
Thom Spirit Kay
post 30th November 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #14
Group icon
eat hot chip, be homosexual
User: 6,946

Fixed kink.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 30th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

So we still predicting the bottom seven, or bottom eight now, the opening post is still numbered 22-29!

+Quote this post
Thom Spirit Kay
post 30th November 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #16
Group icon
eat hot chip, be homosexual
User: 6,946

OK, ACTUALLY fixed kink.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th November 2011, 07:44 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Sorry about that guys, I didn't realise! Thanks for sorting it Tom smile.gif

+Quote this post
Hitstastic
post 30th November 2011, 07:55 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Sundream
User: 10,347

1. Numayania >> Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
2. Unovia >> The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
3. UnoShake >> Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
4. FYR Vojvodina-On-The-Wold >> Queen Of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
5. Greenfroze >> Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
6. Ojnoj >> Young London - Let Me Go
7. Skall: AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
8. FSR Rontvia >> Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
9. Allecian >> WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
10. Batidas >> Kyla La Grange - Heavy Stone

Female soloist

No

Two

Sangria -> ChrIseland
ChrIseland -> Sangria
Daehun -> Unovia
Unovia -> Daehun

Numayania -> Kopecka = 0 points
Kopecka -> Numayania = 10 points
Fljotavik -> Seyetana = 0 points
Seyetana -> Fljotavik = 0 points
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice = 1 point
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold = 12 points

Espen: 27th
Ramrynia: 28th
Farahtyn: 14th

22. Kluminican Republic >> Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy
23. Budtar >> Ester Dean - Take You To Rio
24. Sangria >> Renáta Tolvai & Gergo Rácz - Can't Let You Go
25. ChrIseland >> Jessie and The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty
26. Hendinia >> Icona Pop - Nights Like This
27. Espen >> Moddi - Smoke
28. Ramrynia >> Katie Sky - Sweet Sweet Melody
29. Persephonia >> The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?

+Quote this post
Ghosty.
post 30th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,886

1. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
2. UnoShake: Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
3. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
4. Ojnoj: Young London - Let Me Go
5. FSR Rontvia: Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
6. Allecian: WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
8. Eledan: Elizaveta - Dreamer
9. Farahtyn: Rebecca & Fiona - Jane Doe
10. FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold: Queen Of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet

Female Soloist

No

Sangria -> ChrIseland - 0
ChrIseland -> Sangria - 2
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze - 12
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia - 5
Daehun -> Unovia - 8
Unovia -> Daehun - 0

Espen: 26th
Ramrynia: 17th
Farahtyn: 9th

23. Ashton: Stan Walker & Static Revenger - Light It Up
24. Fljotavik: Yadi - Sahara Heart
25. Budtar: Ester Dean - Take You To Rio
26. Espen: Moddi - Smoke
27. ChrIseland: Jessie & The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty
28. Kluminican Republic: Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy
29. Persephonia: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 30th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #20
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

1. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
2. Unovia: The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
3. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
4. Eledan: Elizaveta - Dreamer
5. Ojnoj: Young London - Let Me Go
6. UnoShake: Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
8. FSR Rontvia: Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
9. FYR Vojvodina: Queen Of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
10. Batidas: Kyla La Grange - Heavy Stone

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 159

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female Soloist

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 3

Sangria -> ChrIseland 3
ChrIseland -> Sangria 5
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze 12
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia 6
Daehun -> Unovia 12
Unovia -> Daehun 4

Numayania -> Kopecka
Kopecka -> Numayania
Fljotavik -> Seyetana
Seyetana -> Fljotavik
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold

Espen: 27th
Ramrynia: 15th

23. Isconia: Jess Mills - End Credits
24. Hendinia: Icona Pop - Nights Like This
25. Persephonia: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love
26. Sangria: Tolvai Renata - Can't Let You Go
27. Espen: Moddi - Smoke
28. ChrIsland: Jessie And The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty
29. Budtar: Ester Dean - Take You To Rio

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread