BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Man United Supporters Thread
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mack.
post 20th August 2022, 12:22 AM
Post #21
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Maguire being linked with Chelsea by the Mail, as part of a deal involving Pulisic coming our way, wacko.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 20th August 2022, 08:39 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

Pulisic is a good player, just needs more goals in his game!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 20th August 2022, 08:41 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

QUOTE(Houdini @ Aug 19 2022, 07:23 PM) *
Jamie O'Hara thinks that we might get relegated this season. Hyperbole "journalism" at it's finest there.

He’s a joker! This isn’t the 1970s!

+Quote this post
Silas
post 20th August 2022, 09:24 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

QUOTE(Mack. @ Aug 20 2022, 02:22 AM) *
Maguire being linked with Chelsea by the Mail, as part of a deal involving Pulisic coming our way, wacko.gif

Lets do it. Can we pay Chelsea to take him? We don't even need Pulisic.

Talk about weakening your opponents and strengthening yourself eh. Although usually its the team getting the player that is strengthened, but not when Maguire is concerned!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 20th August 2022, 10:46 PM
Post #25
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Maguire would be good in a back 3, he's good there for England for example. Certainly plays to his strengths and would cover his major weaknessess.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st August 2022, 08:09 AM
Post #26
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

If Maguire leaves I think that will get rid of a lot of the negativity around the club. Not all of it of course. But if that meant we have to rely on Varane every week then that’s going to leak us more goals. Phil Jones is still there too right? Enough said.

According to The Sun today, Erik ten Hag forcing Man Utd flops to watch videos of Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool… so they see how good teams play. That’s a funny claim and will have zero impact. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Silas
post 21st August 2022, 08:29 AM
Post #27
Group icon
Queen of Soon

Phil Jones is the ultimate example of the sunken cost fallacy. Just terminate the useless c**ts contract and get him out of my club. How he was ever given another contract, I do not know. Man hasn't done shit but keep the physios in business for the past decade.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 21st August 2022, 09:03 AM
Post #28
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(awardinary @ Aug 21 2022, 09:09 AM) *
If Maguire leaves I think that will get rid of a lot of the negativity around the club. Not all of it of course. But if that meant we have to rely on Varane every week then that’s going to leak us more goals. Phil Jones is still there too right? Enough said.

According to The Sun today, Erik ten Hag forcing Man Utd flops to watch videos of Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool… so they see how good teams play. That’s a funny claim and will have zero impact. laugh.gif

There’s some weird leaks coming out about Ten Haag. The original rumours were that Lingaard was the one who was leaking stuff from the dressing room, but perhaps this isn’t the case. Anyway a stupidly big game on Monday with heaps of pressure on both Liverpool and Utd already.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 21st August 2022, 01:48 PM
Post #29
Group icon

Manchester United are likely to go in with an improved offer to sign Ajax winger Antony after seeing their recent £67.9m bid rejected

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 21st August 2022, 05:15 PM
Post #30
Group icon

Ajax want €100m for Antony but Man United aren't willing to stretch that far and will instead offer €80m, again.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 22nd August 2022, 07:35 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

Liverpool are not at it at the moment. Hopefully this will be maintained for the rest of the match. Trent in particular is not having a good game at the moment.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 22nd August 2022, 08:17 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Queen of Soon

Well this is going a lot different than I expected

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 22nd August 2022, 09:11 PM
Post #33
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Fair play Utd, just goes to show how far the narrative shifts. Ten Haag played pragmatic and copied Palace's tactics against us. Best team in the world again now! Amazing how things change so quickly laugh.gif Lots of agression which was good, Liverpool just didn't show up today and that first goal was honestly dreadful from Virgil. But a good win, Utd played well and we didn't deserve anything from the match - we look a little shot physically and our midfield is truly terrible at this moment in time.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 22nd August 2022, 09:48 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

Much better performance tonight but it's no good only doing this against Liverpool, this needs to be done consistently. I liked the anger in Erik Ten Hag during his post match interview while he was stressing that you can't just play like this against Liverpool.

Sky Sports are making out like the title race is over for Liverpool because they have 2 points from the first 3 games. Pretty sure Liverpool will still be 2nd by the end of the season, it just takes a winning run and then they'll climb up the table fast.

Jamie O'Hara said that we would lose 5-0 tonight. Does that guy ever get anything right? He's stealing a living I think.

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 22nd August 2022, 10:14 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Well I don't know what team that was that turned up at OT today but can we play them every week biggrin.gif

I was especially shocked at how well Rashford played. First good game in about 4 years...

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 22nd August 2022, 10:15 PM
Post #36
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Aug 22 2022, 10:48 PM) *
Much better performance tonight but it's no good only doing this against Liverpool, this needs to be done consistently. I liked the anger in Erik Ten Hag during his post match interview while he was stressing that you can't just play like this against Liverpool.

Sky Sports are making out like the title race is over for Liverpool because they have 2 points from the first 3 games. Pretty sure Liverpool will still be 2nd by the end of the season, it just takes a winning run and then they'll climb up the table fast.

Jamie O'Hara said that we would lose 5-0 tonight. Does that guy ever get anything right? He's stealing a living I think.

There is no point Liverpool thinking about the title, we are in a bit of a rut but yet again we had no luck. We've no form and that will be hard to kick on now. I feel it will be after the international break before we get going. That Rashford goal came from a fluke and while VAR called it onside, it was one of those that I feel they gave the benfit of the doubt - fair play, I can live with that. Another day Fernandes gets himself sent off (as he should have gone) and that Martinez/Fernandes gaff in the first half results in a goal. Very small margins. Utd showed a lot of fight out there today, clearly Liverpool are a way, way superior side currently but if you put the miles in and defend compactly you can get the results.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 23rd August 2022, 01:37 PM
Post #37
Group icon

+Quote this post
Silas
post 23rd August 2022, 05:57 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Queen of Soon

110% here for it. Trapp is great and it weakens Eintracht which is just a bonus. Coz there was rumours they were looking at Sommer and then rumours he said naw. Which, tbh, I am not sure I entirely believe

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 29th August 2022, 08:40 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

So with Antony set to join us, and Casemiro already here, they will no doubt get plenty of game time each week with their price tags, so whose going to drop out of the first team to make room for them? I can see Fred playing less under Eric ten Hag, possibly Sancho too, it’s going to be hard to make room for only 11 players in the pitch, but at least there’s the 5 subs rule this season.

I don’t rate Dubravka signing though, that’s a poor choice there.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 29th August 2022, 09:12 PM
Post #40
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Dubravka is a good signing to come as a number 2. He's good enough to be first choice to a mid-table Premier League team. I did think they might have gone for a proper sweeper keeper though.

Anthony - can't say I have ever seen a lot of him, but it is a lot of money for someone who I don't think is courted by any other big teams. I think Brazil see him as the potential successor to Neymar so clearly there is a lot of potential there, but a lot of pressure with that price tag and you feel Man Utd have overpaid. Over £200m spent again - madness.

+Quote this post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 07:05 PM