BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britney's Instagram, She isn't holding back!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-Jay-
post Aug 5 2021, 05:06 PM
Post #41
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
^ Preach!

Did we all see Britney's "locked in the bathroom" story on Instagram? I was hooked cheeseblock.png Queen of storytelling!!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Aug 5 2021, 05:07 PM
Post #42
Group icon
At 2am I decided to take a bath 🛁 !!!! I got a new scented lotion from Victoria’s Secret and I wanted to wear it because it helps me sleep better !!!! I went to the bathroom and looked at my leftover coffee from earlier in the morning and said “gross” but didn’t throw it away and then I looked for my face wash but couldn’t find it anywhere !!!! I was caught up in my head looking for it for about 15 minutes and then realized it’s probably in the other bathroom … then I went to leave and the door was locked 🔒 … I thought ok well it’s a bathroom, I can open the damn door 🚪 … no, the lock was stuck !!!! I got locked in the f***ing bathroom and my boyfriend was sleeping 😴 … even if there are earthquakes he doesn't wake up 😂🙄😬 !!! I screamed “HEYYYYY!!!! Come open this stupid door !!!!” …. silence … the fourth time he gets up and says “What’s wrong?” ... I said “I’m in here and I can’t get out 😂😂😂😒😒😒 !!!! He tried to do his thing to open the door with a PEN ✒️ … so I got my phone and called security to tell them to open the door 🚪 … 15 minutes went by and they finally said they’d send someone up to open the door … 10 minutes later …. “HELLO ??? Is anybody there ???” … then they told me 10 more minutes !!! I cleaned the bathroom and thought about taking a shower or something but then I saw it … the door 🚪 … I just looked at it for the first time with a yearning of just wanting it to open … would my eyes trick me and make it happen faster ??? My eyes widened and the door was more clear … more vast … I could see it with clarity and brightness … please open door 🚪 !!!! “We’re here!” They said … I asked how long it would take to open … and they said "oh, maybe 10 minutes" !!!! The old coffee I had left over from the morning was there … I started feeling foggy 😶‍🌫️ so I drank it ... I was reenergized and started speaking again!!! “Are you guys there ???” … “Yes we are!” They said, “Stand back, we’re going to open the door!” It opened … it finally opened !!!!!

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Aug 5 2021, 05:11 PM
Post #43
Group icon

Geeze I've never seen a pig like this before 🐖 !!!! I've never shared this because it's embarrassing as I'm supposed to be a fearless performer 😒😒😒 ... but I also used to spend time with horses🐴 doing equine therapy a few days a week to ease my social anxiety ... I find spending time with animals like this peaceful pig to be very therapeutic 🧘🏼‍♀️ !!!! I do think it helps when I hear about other people who experience the same thing ... it makes me feel like I'm not alone ❤️ !!!! Also it's not nice that paps take pics of me and then mess with them 🙄 ... look how different my legs look here compared to the pictures in the news from a few days ago 🙅🏼‍♀️ !!!! As you can see in this video that's exactly what they did🖕🏼!!!! On that note I'm sure getting a pet pig 🐷 might seem cool and I thought so too when I first got out of the car but within five minutes of meeting this lil guy he pooped five times 💩 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😫😫😫 !!!!!

Omg. This is so cute!

+Quote this post
Nick F1
post Aug 5 2021, 10:00 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 5,392

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 5 2021, 10:31 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499
I just love her so much wub.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Aug 6 2021, 12:11 AM
Post #46
Group icon
wub.gif Love these updates! And she has her very first iPad ohmy.gif

My life does seem different with an iPad 🤯📱… I’ve never had one before 😳😳😳!!!!
Pssss I was proud of my new shoes 👠 at the end … I had to recreate the scene from Bridesmaids 😜🙊😂 !!!!

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Aug 9 2021, 10:11 AM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
she is just so funny

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 20 2021, 11:38 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I love her so much, YES YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY BRITNEY SPEARS.

Also she seems to be implying her career was better when she was in charge of it tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Aug 21 2021, 06:21 AM
Post #49
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
QUOTE(Slayer @ Aug 21 2021, 12:38 AM) *
I love her so much, YES YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY BRITNEY SPEARS.

Also she seems to be implying her career was better when she was in charge of it tongue.gif

She isn't wrong.

That video is incred!

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Aug 21 2021, 12:59 PM
Post #50
Group icon
Britney made several points! wub.gif

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Nov 4 2021, 11:42 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
It's SO nice seeing her with her kids and best friend Cade wub.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Nov 5 2021, 12:12 AM
Post #52
Group icon
wub.gif So awesome to see her so happy and spending some quality time with her sons and her best friend! What she has deserved for such a long time!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Nov 6 2021, 12:14 AM
Post #53
Group icon

ADORABLE!

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Nov 6 2021, 03:15 AM
Post #54
Group icon
So happy for her wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Nov 20 2021, 06:57 AM
Post #55
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
Quite sad to see the post on her Instagram story in regards to Xtina when she actually did speak up about her whilst she was still under the conservatorship sad.gif

Tbf on Xtina as well she didn’t actually refuse to speak as she did speak at a time when she needed support and it was her team who were dragging her away as well. Tbf I can kinda see why Xtina herself may not want to speak on it though she was at event promoting her first Spanish language material in what around 20 years?

On another note it’s nice to see her praise Gaga on the same story. I know Gagas getting a lot of stick on socials rn with people accusing her of only saying things now for movie promo but Gagas manager and Britneys partner seem pretty close so I definitely think Gaga has been in contact with Britney at some point but it’s just been done privately and behind the scenes the way Britneys personally mentioned Gaga makes me think that’s the case.

This post has been edited by Jord: Nov 20 2021, 07:02 AM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Nov 20 2021, 08:56 AM
Post #56
Group icon
That wasn't even a salty post. That was a "I'm so disappointed in you" post.

Also, Xtinct's comments always felt so hollow to me.

+Quote this post
Billy.
post Nov 20 2021, 09:14 AM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,095
QUOTE(Tafty³³³ @ Nov 20 2021, 08:56 AM) *
That wasn't even a salty post. That was a "I'm so disappointed in you" post.

Also, Xtinct's comments always felt so hollow to me.

Then she should be disappointed in a plethora of other artists who only spoke up once Britney was freed or on that path. Hollow or not, Christina spoke up to her following when not many of her peers were doing so.

Edit: I also don’t think there’s any need for the bitchy ‘Xtinct’ nickname. It pushes a Britney v Christina narrative that should really be long done and dusted by now. Plus it’s not really funny either.

This post has been edited by Billy.: Nov 20 2021, 11:03 AM

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Nov 20 2021, 09:51 AM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
QUOTE(Billy. @ Nov 20 2021, 09:14 AM) *
Then she should be disappointed in a plethora of other artists who only spoke up once Britney was freed or on that path. Hollow or not, Christina spoke up to her following when not many of her peers were doing so.

This tbh.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Nov 20 2021, 10:15 AM
Post #59
Group icon
Eeee… I’m a bit on the fence about this one.

It’s worth noting that Christina’s team had already wrapped up the questions, *before* someone threw in the question about Britney. His phrasing to bat away that question was a bit eww… but I don’t think that Christina should take the responsibility for his handling of the situation.

Christina maybe could have defied her team & stayed just a little longer to answer that question, but I suppose when you’re feeling rushed it’s not the best of conditions to give a thoughtful response.

As pointed out, Christina was actually one of very few celebrities who spoke up for Britney earlier this year, on a very public platform. Who knows if Britney ever saw that, but it does mean that Britney’s assertion about people “refusing to speak” isn’t too fair to be levelled at Christina. Understandably Britney feels aggrieved at the silence of others over the years, but she could certainly cast her net very widely in regards to that, rather than specifically at somebody who actually did support her, oop~

I can’t judge Britney for her general anger and possible knee jerk reaction to this clip, it’s a unique experience that none of us can imagine, but nevertheless I wish she’d not gone down the path of calling Christina out. It just feels misplaced.

+Quote this post
Nick F1
post Nov 20 2021, 11:29 AM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 5,392
Xtina was always fake kinda person and always will be, Brit obviously knows that by postig that story.
There is behind the scene stuff for sure.

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:00 PM