BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
51 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Premier League 2021/2022
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 03:53 PM
Post #161
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

Messi and CR7 on for United today!!

Ronaldos diving prob meant they didn’t give his one, has t forgotten how to do that!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 03:57 PM
Post #162
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Anyone else notice how the camera stopped at Kane during the moments applause for Greaves when he had the picture of Greaves just behind him?

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 05:12 PM
Post #163
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Chelsea looking like a well oiled machine here, United will score goals and Liverpool looking good if they don’t get any injuries. City will be about but maybe drop more points!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th September 2021, 05:18 PM
Post #164
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(steve201 @ Sep 19 2021, 06:12 PM) *
Chelsea looking like a well oiled machine here, United will score goals and Liverpool looking good if they don’t get any injuries. City will be about but maybe drop more points!

It's still way too early to make any assumptions, it's a long season and anything can happen. I think you have 4 really strong teams who are comfortably better than the rest of the league. The key will be whoever has the least off-days as possible, probably avoid key injuries, and get good luck too. Chelsea have played well 2nd half, but Spurs found a way to cause them problems in the 1st. The head to head games will be key, but it does look like 90 points as a minimum will be needed to challenge.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 05:20 PM
Post #165
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Aul bast*rd Rudiger ruining my BJ predictions with that third!

Think it happened last week too!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th September 2021, 05:38 PM
Post #166
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

15 PL defeats in a row for Norwich now. With all due respect to Watford, it's exactly the kind of fixture they would have been pinning their hopes on getting something from.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 19th September 2021, 05:41 PM
Post #167
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

QUOTE(steve201 @ Sep 19 2021, 06:20 PM) *
Aul bast*rd Rudiger ruining my BJ predictions with that third!

Think it happened last week too!

He did the same for me as well!

It's kind of annoying listening to Gary Neville constantly tossing Chelsea off after every match that they play by saying they look "ominous" and mentioning needing to finish above Chelsea to win the league. It's still very early in the season and we've seen a team make a strong start like this in the past over the years but not all of them managed to last until the end of the season. For me personally I'm still not getting absorbed in the Chelsea hype, if they're like this by February time or if they build a large lead in the table over everyone else then it would be a different story.

Looking at the fixtures there will be at least one match every gameweek between teams in the traditional top 7 until early December (including Leicester in this). So the top teams will start dropping points more often soon. What I can't believe though is that Arsenal who were in the relegation zone with 0 points before the international break are only 4 points behind Manchester City now which could get cut to 1 if City lose to Chelsea & Arsenal beat Tottenham next week.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th September 2021, 05:46 PM
Post #168
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

The Football Association is to investigate the post-match clash between Burnley and Arsenal fans at Turf Moor on Saturday.

Supporters goaded each other over the barrier separating the away section from an area housing home fans after the game, which Arsenal won 1-0.

Missiles, including bottles, were also thrown by both groups.

An announcement to clear the area initially went unheeded, with crowds dispersing after around 10 minutes.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 05:57 PM
Post #169
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

QUOTE(Houdini @ Sep 19 2021, 06:41 PM) *
It's kind of annoying listening to Gary Neville constantly tossing Chelsea off after every match that they play by saying they look "ominous" and mentioning needing to finish above Chelsea to win the league. It's still very early in the season and we've seen a team make a strong start like this in the past over the years but not all of them managed to last until the end of the season. For me personally I'm still not getting absorbed in the Chelsea hype, if they're like this by February time or if they build a large lead in the table over everyone else then it would be a different story.
Looking at the fixtures there will be at least one match every gameweek between teams in the traditional top 7 until early December (including Leicester in this). So the top teams will start dropping points more often soon. What I can't believe though is that Arsenal who were in the relegation zone with 0 points before the international break are only 4 points behind Manchester City now which could get cut to 1 if City lose to Chelsea & Arsenal beat Tottenham next week.

They look very hard to beat once they get ahead which is worrying but as you say there’s a long way to go!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th September 2021, 06:53 PM
Post #170
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Sep 19 2021, 06:41 PM) *

Chelsea are well capable of winning 9-10 games in a row. You do that and you set youself up to win the league. I actually think they are more likely to struggle against the 'worse' teams on paper with the set up that they have, but they're going to be there or thereabouts.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 19th September 2021, 07:13 PM
Post #171
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(Rooney @ Sep 19 2021, 06:18 PM) *
It's still way too early to make any assumptions, it's a long season and anything can happen. I think you have 4 really strong teams who are comfortably better than the rest of the league. The key will be whoever has the least off-days as possible, probably avoid key injuries, and get good luck too. Chelsea have played well 2nd half, but Spurs found a way to cause them problems in the 1st. The head to head games will be key, but it does look like 90 points as a minimum will be needed to challenge.

I assume you mean the current top four biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 19th September 2021, 07:30 PM
Post #172
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Potter is a great manager, no coincidence they have started so well, could be this seasons surprise and finish top 10!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 25th September 2021, 01:57 PM
Post #173
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Imagine whining to the media that you don't get penalties anymore, despite getting way more than most teams, getting a penalty and then blasting it in to Mars laugh.gif Never change Ole, never change.

City absolutely destroyed Chelsea today too.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 25th September 2021, 04:32 PM
Post #174
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

City needed that win!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 25th September 2021, 06:23 PM
Post #175
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Great game that Brentford Liverpool one!

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 25th September 2021, 06:35 PM
Post #176
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

A good day for Man City after Chelsea & Man Utd both lost. Liverpool can't be excited either after bottling the lead twice and drawing with newly promoted play off winners Brentford, it could have been worse if VAR didn't intervene.

Brighton will be top of the table if they beat Crystal Palace on Monday.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 25th September 2021, 06:36 PM
Post #177
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(steve201 @ Sep 25 2021, 07:23 PM) *
Great game that Brentford Liverpool one!

Really good game for the neutrals, less so if you're a Liverpool fan laugh.gif Some of our defending was terrible and we really struggled against two strikers up top. Got a bit unlucky with all their goals, especially the 2 in ths second half with where they were bobbling to and lucky second bounces, but there will be games like this throughout the season and we still took our time to miss loads of chances biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 25th September 2021, 06:39 PM
Post #178
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Sep 25 2021, 07:35 PM) *
A good day for Man City after Chelsea & Man Utd both lost. Liverpool can't be excited either after bottling the lead twice and drawing with newly promoted play off winners Brentford, it could have been worse if VAR didn't intervene.
Brighton will be top of the table if they beat Crystal Palace on Monday.

Not too excited, but could be worse. I fully expected us to lose the game in the end despite blowing Brentford off the park. Was one of those games where we had no control. Could have been worse, least we didn't lose at home biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 25th September 2021, 06:45 PM
Post #179
Group icon
Shakin Stevens

Yeh would be much more annoyed being United losing at home. Liverpool didn’t deserve to win so fair play Brentford and other teams will struggle to go there and take three points imo! We didn’t play them off the park they went toe to toe with us imo! We’ve had a decent start though.

Brighton could be the big winners if they win on Monday night 😁

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 25th September 2021, 06:46 PM
Post #180
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

That gives the Palace v Brighton match a new meaning. Of all the teams who could stop Brighton going top of the league for the first time ever, it had to be Palace laugh.gif

+Quote this post

51 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:45 PM