BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US • Season 21, June 25
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post Jun 17 2019, 09:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Cast looks decent! Let's hope it's better than the mess that was last year.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 17 2019, 11:29 PM
Post #2
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
just the fact that they got tommy bracco from newsies should make people excited

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 19 2019, 12:16 AM
Post #3
Group icon
First Impression (after Ika's interviews) Stuff:
Nick: Well he gives a shit about mental health which makes him better than most people on tumblr so that's a plus. Lost me at being a Tyler stan but then got me back for stanning Vanessa heart.gif I swear he looks like this one guy I went to uni with. He's also shit at acting but Ika assures him that there's room to grow. I'm... on the fence with him.

Jack: Yeah I'm not feeling this guy, kinda similar to Tyler last season. However unlike Tyler I think he's gonna luck out in a lot of things and have much better jury management. We'll see.

Cliff: He reminds me of a Disney villain, so... no.

Ovi: AP Sociology is a thing? I'm pretty excited for him. Also appreciated that he was talking about representation, I had the same feeling he had when Kaycee won last season heart.gif heart.gif

Holly: boring piece of plywood, kinda just getting a mean girl vibe from her.

Kathryn: kinda seems too calculated like holly was but I'm getting a more chaotic vibe from her so we'll see.

Bella: She was the one who caught my eye the most when the cast list came out. Talks about a strict upbringing, I'm Asian so I relate tongue.gif She seems like a cool person, can't really tell how she will be as a player.

Tommy: This is Spot Conlon from Newsies. Thirty seconds in and I'm in LOVE with him. The way he was talking about getting starstruck with Da'Vonne was an absoute treat heart.gif heart.gif I feel like he could win AFP if he wins over enough of the GP. Broadway fans will be supporting him a lot.

also he's so goddamn attractive I can't

Jessica: She reminds me of people at work who I totally vibe with. She's probably the most likable out of the entire cast. God, I wish their interview was longer.

Analyse: Predicting that she's gonna be messy af. Probably a comp beast but somewhere in the middle of the game rather than earlier. If there is someone who I think will pull a Haleigh and have everyone in the fandom in her corner it's probably gonna be her.

Jackson: ddd not buying him but then again Brett surprised me so we'll see. The southern hospitality thing will probably be thrown out the window as soon as he steps foot in the house. Also predicting that he will say the first bigoted opinion of the season. He honestly looks more like a Bachelorette contestant than a Big Brother housemate. Still can't respect anyone who stans Paul

Kemi: I have a feeling that she's gonna kill it, she's very likable and seems like she could be pretty good at the game. Surprised BBTumblr isn't clocking her for being a new fan considering how they treat new fans.

Christie: She cares about integrity and authenticity, already loving her. I feel like last season set the precedent for the token crackhead of the season, so I definitely see Christie becoming our meme queen of the season.

David: He's kinda boring? Thank God Ika called him out for being boring.

Nicole: Just by looking at her I can already tell that she's gonna be the next Sam. Extremely volatile, will probably play emotionally. Not for it.

Sam ACTUAL Smith: his full name is gonna bother me this entire season sksksksksk drama.gif He's kinda nice, I think he might be a wild card. Apparently he admitted that he's more liberal than people think? Interesting.

-

Ranking:
1. Jessica
2. Bella
3. Christie
4. Analyse
5. Kemi
6. Tommy
7. Ovi
8. Nick
9. Jackson
10. Sam
11. David
12. Jack
13. Kathryn
14. Nicole
15. Holly
16. Cliff

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 26 2019, 12:01 AM
Post #4
Group icon
PREMIERE NIGHT LET’S GO

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jun 26 2019, 01:10 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
I'm usually very critical episode 1 for casting. This I feel is a huge step up. It's like it was casted for gays, by gays!

LOVE
Kemi - QUEEN. Bring it girl.
Jessica - I really like her, I wish the other girls would have stuck with her and given her the power. She's stunning!
Analyse - Jordan/Daniele are her favorite players. Um. Yes. I just hope this bitch doesn't get into a relationship in there. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I need her focused and not distracted by a man.
Isabella - QUEEN. I love her so much. Please don't disappoint ussss!!!

Jack - I feel so bad saying I 'like' him when I hate Jackson and they're basically the same person playing the same game.. but this guy has personality. He can do really well, I just hope he's in a large alliance I like and doesn't "Bro It Up" this season and makes me hate him.
Christie - She can go either way really. Doesn't seem to be the strongest gameplayer however.
Sam Smith - I kinda found him cute with his family and describing his job.. but he needs to not yell in the DR plz.

MEH
Holly - Didn't see too much of her.
David - He like to work out. And?
Kathryn - Teetering on Like, kinda fell into the background there a little bit.
Ovi - Teetering on Like, it seems like he's going to get along with these mucho men. He just seems like an early/easy boot for me.
Nick - Meh is the definition right now for Nick.. no way around that.

HATE
Nicole - I hate this bitch already.
Tommy - I want to really like him, but his mannerisms are so off putting.
Cliff - If they're going to give us an old man, at least make them interesting or give them a good backstory.
Jackson - Unlike Jack this guy has zero personality and is very boring to listen to and watch. Please go home early.

This season has potential very early on as long as the douche's don't all gang up and form a large alliance. There are a few obvious early boots, but there's also a few floaters I can see that will likely make it far. This is probably one of the strongest group of girls (perhaps not strategically - but from a watchability perspective). I do require however Nicole/Cliff and Jackson as the first three boots however.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 26 2019, 02:02 AM
Post #6
Group icon
KATHRYN NEEDS TO F*CKING CHILL

no one can understand what she’s saying in the intro packages bc she talks so damn fast

“Jason mimosa” is hilarious tho

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 27 2019, 06:13 AM
Post #7
Group icon
why I decide to go on tumblr to follow this season I’m-

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jun 27 2019, 12:02 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
I'll just say I don't hate the Holly/Christie/Isabella/Jack/Jackson/Nick alliance. If they need to sacrafice Jackson that would be amazing and just have those 5 I'd be very happy.
I'm also not upset at David leaving either.
I do need Cliff and Nicole to be the next to go however.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jun 27 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #9
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
lol you know we’re back at civillian Big Brother when they pick the white jock as house leader who in turn banishes the two black houseguests, the only plus sized girl and the older guy.

I feel it’ll be yet another pretty guy/girl domination yawn

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jun 28 2019, 11:53 AM
Post #10
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jun 27 2019, 01:02 PM) *
I'll just say I don't hate the Holly/Christie/Isabella/Jack/Jackson/Nick alliance. If they need to sacrafice Jackson that would be amazing and just have those 5 I'd be very happy.

I've not found a reason to dislike them yet either. Isabella was one of my faves from the bios/Ika interviews and during the premiere, and this is the first time whilst I've been watching BB US that there's been a Jack in the house so I feel like I want to support my namesake. Nick seems like a nice guy too with his work with kids.

I'm worried with a Christie HOH that she's just going to target Kemi or Jessica now though sad.gif It seems like an easy move since they were already 'banished' and by getting rid of one of them, it would protect Jackson and thus be good for the alliance.

Sam Smith is my initial least favourite, he came across as loud and annoying and his VT had 'Trump supporter' written all over it

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 28 2019, 01:58 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Christie and Isabella are my instant queens *.* I'm only just on the premiere tho need to watch the other episode over the weekend when I have time

Jessica, Nick and Ovi are my other faves so far, hopefully they all hold out as being promising! Sam really needs to stfu, but my worst so far is Jackson. He's the kind of dude bro Republican who could easily either be burnt out by 3rd eviction or get far and win AFP drama.gif

Also not a fan of this launch twist, wayyyy too much power too soon but hopefully that ends up going against Jackson so he's more of a Cody than a Tyler.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jun 29 2019, 02:29 AM
Post #12
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jun 28 2019, 07:53 AM) *
Sam Smith is my initial least favourite, he came across as loud and annoying and his VT had 'Trump supporter' written all over it
Just quoting from one of his interviews, he says "I don't care if anybody likes me, coming from Pennsylvania I'm used to get a lot of hate cause of my liberal views, it doesn't bother me" so I doubt he's a Trump supporter. He 100% needs to tone it down in the DR but I know he won't, must be a Pennsylvania thing because Johnny Mac was exactly the same (only funnier laugh.gif)

I'm hoping Sam and Nick turn out to be decent HGs and feel like Jack could be a better version of Austin from BB17 (edit: well that was a nice idea while it lasted). Isabella and Christie are my current faves as well out of the ladies!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 29 2019, 01:22 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
From what's been on feeds, Jack is already a grade A c-bomb, Jackson isn't much better laugh.gif Pre-feeds Jackson and Kat had sex lmao

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 29 2019, 10:45 PM
Post #14
Group icon
i can't believe we really have a showmance that lasted 6 hours in nick and bella

though i guess they're on and off now

also: Holly has really been surprising me!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 30 2019, 02:14 AM
Post #15
Group icon
CHRISTIE IS FLIPPING KEMI SHOULD BE SAFE

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 1 2019, 08:51 PM
Post #16
Group icon
EXCUSE ME WAS ANYONE GONNA TELL ME THAT JACK HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD? Or was I supposed to find that out myself?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2019, 08:58 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
WHAT

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 1 2019, 09:11 PM
Post #18
Group icon
someone on twitter exposed him for getting arrested for a DUI

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Apparently production have given him a talking to about the way he's been speaking, he's been VILE about Ovi and Kemi drama.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 1 2019, 10:09 PM
Post #20
Group icon
QUOTE(Stray Cody @ Jul 1 2019, 02:11 PM) *
someone on twitter exposed him for getting arrested for a DUI
APPARENTLY HE WAS ARRESTED A SECOND TIME FOR AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

this is legit terrifying

+Quote this post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:51 PM