BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Harry Styles • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
inactiveaccount
post 19th March 2014, 09:55 AM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

Bands will always get splitting up rumours. It's the only consistent story newspapers can sell to disrupt a group.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 19th March 2014, 01:13 PM
Post #42
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Mar 19 2014, 12:46 AM) *
So because Harry has bought a house in the US and has been songwriting with John Legend he is allegedly quitting the band?! drama.gif I doubt he'll even live there 100% of the time due to existing commitments anyway. More tabloid shiatt.

If he's anything like Nadine he'll be losing his passport next!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 29th March 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #43
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

The British singer makes up one fifth of boyband One Direction, alongside Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.

There has been almost constant speculation about Harry's future plans recently, with claims he is hoping to strive a path on his own. These rumours were compounded when he bought a property in Hollywood recently, as it's been suggested he wants to move into acting.

"Harry prefers LA because he could be a real star over there. He wants a solo career like Justin Timberlake's," an insider told British magazine Heat. "He's already been writing for Kodaline and [The X Factor USA winners]Alex and Sierra, and recording solo demos. He wants to act, too, and he can't get the real gig if he stays in a boyband that 12 year olds like. He loves 1D, but he feels it could limit his longevity. He asked Kendall [Jenner]: 'How many boybands do you know that keep going for more than five years?'"

Harry and Kendall have an on/off relationship, said to be another reason why the singer wants to relocate.

He's been spending a lot of time in Los Angeles lately and apparently has used it to his advantage by meeting major players in the industry.

"Harry's making connections - he's not taken seriously in the US yet and he wants desperately to change that. He has the big picture in mind and his bandmates know it. It's a matter of time before he goes solo," the source claimed.

Please don't drama.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 29th March 2014, 10:01 PM
Post #44
Group icon

It's Nadine all over again. He'll be losing his passport next. drama.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 3rd April 2014, 11:04 AM
Post #45
Group icon
nabad

Chris Martin shared his top tip for getting in a romantic mood while singing - think about One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles.

The Coldplay frontman was doling out advice on Tuesday as a special guest adviser on The Voice when he was told that the youngest contestant, 16-year-old old Deja Hall, was struggling to relate to love songs.

'Deja, she's never been in love, she's always found it difficult to connect emotionally to romantic songs,' coach Shakira told 37-year-old Chris as the girls rehearsed the moving ballad Say Something by A Great Big World.

'What about Harry Styles?' Chris instantly shot back with a smile. 'I mean, me too, by the way!'

If Harry was watching the show, Chris's compliment was soon counterbalanced by a stinging put-down on the boy band by Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine.

After two contestants performed One Direction's Story Of My Life, Adam said: 'That was a song originally sung by boys, sung by a couple of men up there on that stage tonight.'

'Oh no you didn't!' fellow coach Blake Shelton said in amazement at the public put down.

Aww, some other musicians are just too jealous of them for their own good, nice to see wub.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 4th April 2014, 03:37 PM
Post #46
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

Yet another reason to dislike Adam Levine x

+Quote this post
Calum
post 4th April 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #47
Group icon
nabad

Harry Styles has once again fuelled reports that he's planning on going solo with reports claiming the heartthrob has been “working on new material” with OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder.

The 20-year-old is reported to have been keen to work with the 'Counting Stars' hitmaker and songwriter for a while but it's only recently that they've managed to put pen to paper and create songs together.

A source reportedly told The Sun: “Harry and Ryan have been working on new material together. They’ve met a number of times before with the band but have never worked together properly.

“There’s a mutual appreciation there. If there’s one person to get the best out of Harry, it’s Ryan. The new relationship will come in handy if Harry does try his hand at going solo.”

If reports are true then Ryan isn't the only musician the 'Best Song Ever' singer has been hooking up with as Kodaline tweeted last month: “In the studio with @Harry_Styles in LA writing a tune, sounds massive. He's gone and done a drawing of us.”

It was also alleged that Harry was working with US crooner John Legend with X Factor USA winners Alex and Sierra revealing that they are considering using a song written by the pair for their debut album.

“Our favourite [song]is one that Harry Styles wrote with John Legend, it's beautiful and lovely,” Sierra told The Mirror.

“[Harry] is actually an amazing writer, he's pitched us a few other good ones and they're really good.”

A source seemed to confirm Harry teamed up with John Legend, adding: “It’s a testament to Harry’s talents that he can work alongside John - who is, without doubt, one of the most gifted songwriters of a generation.”

It's not known if any of the material is for One Direction's next album or if Harry is storing it away if he plans on going solo one day.

Reports have steadily been mounting that the curly-haired one IS considering a life away from the band although a rep for the group has previously slammed it as “complete nonsense.”

Why must it always be assumed that because he's working with artists on music that it's for solo material? drama.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 5th April 2014, 12:09 AM
Post #48
Group icon

Well I think it's inevitable that he'll be the first one to have solo material. Must be yet ANOTHER slow news day for The Sun.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 12:10 AM
Post #49
Group icon
nabad

laugh.gif When do The Sun not have slow news day when front page "news" is Ant from Ant and Dec cutting the top off his thumb? rotf.gif

But yeah, I do agree. However Simon's possibly thinking the boys can get a hit if they cook something similar to 'Counting Stars' up?

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #50
Group icon
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
User: 20,720

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 5 2014, 12:10 AM) *
laugh.gif When do The Sun not have slow news day when front page "news" is Ant from Ant and Dec cutting the top off his thumb? rotf.gif

But yeah, I do agree. However Simon's possibly thinking the boys can get a hit if they cook something similar to 'Counting Stars' up?

Liam did say the next album would be more 'guy friendly' and attract more male fans, so that suggests they could be going in a direction similar to the like of OneRepublic.

Yet again the Sun will just be talking a load of rubbish dry.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 09:35 PM
Post #51
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(Stu@TeamRochuna @ Apr 5 2014, 10:31 PM) *
Liam did say the next album would be more 'guy friendly' and attract more male fans, so that suggests they could be going in a direction similar to the like of OneRepublic.

Yet again the Sun will just be talking a load of rubbish dry.gif

Possibly. I hope they don't completely shift the sound and alienate a lot of the female fans though. sad.gif They're doing excellently without male fans that they don't really need laugh.gif but it would be nice for the 'tag' they currently have to be changed a little.

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Post #52
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 5 2014, 09:35 PM) *
Possibly. I hope they don't completely shift the sound and alienate a lot of the female fans though. sad.gif They're doing excellently without male fans that they don't really need laugh.gif but it would be nice for the 'tag' they currently have to be changed a little.

I completely agree! It irritates me when people talk crap about them, and I stand having arguments with everyone defending them, but at the same time, I don't want them to ditch the days of WMUB and KY to people please, and try and get more male fans so they'll be "cooler"

I like things as they are! yahoo.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Post #53
Group icon

There is no face he can pull, where I don't want to rip his clothes off!!! #TooSexyForHisOwnGood!

Apologies for the double post, I accidently posted something twice, and couldn't figure out how to delete it! #Noob! So I just made a different post

This post has been edited by Stu@TeamRochuna: 5th April 2014, 09:46 PM

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 09:45 PM
Post #54
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(Stu@TeamRochuna @ Apr 5 2014, 10:43 PM) *
I completely agree! It irritates me when people talk crap about them, and I stand having arguments with everyone defending them, but at the same time, I don't want them to ditch the days of WMUB and KY to people please, and try and get more male fans so they'll be "cooler"

I like things as they are! yahoo.gif

Exactly, I completely agree. They're the biggest band on the planet, they don't need to be called "cool" for that to be considered valuable. laugh.gif I've been known to argue with people who express dislike for them as well for no real reason. kink.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Post #55
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 5 2014, 09:45 PM) *
Exactly, I completely agree. They're the biggest band on the planet, they don't need to be called "cool" for that to be considered valuable. laugh.gif I've been known to argue with people who express dislike for them as well for no real reason. kink.gif

Precisely!

Tell me about it! I've had arguments with random people on the street before! They were foolish enough to dis Harry in my ear shot! #BadIdea

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 09:57 PM
Post #56
Group icon
nabad

OMG where are you getting these GIFs? *.* Keep them coming kink.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 10:09 PM
Post #57
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 5 2014, 09:57 PM) *
OMG where are you getting these GIFs? *.* Keep them coming kink.gif

Oh I spend my life on Tumblr practically XD (probably explains why my uni grades are currently so bad XD - apologies off topic)

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Post #58
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(Stu@TeamRochuna @ Apr 5 2014, 11:09 PM) *
Oh I spend my life on Tumblr practically XD (probably explains why my uni grades are currently so bad XD - apologies off topic)

That GIF *.*

to be fair, education is important but One Direction looning is far more enjoyable heehee.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 10:20 PM
Post #59
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 5 2014, 10:11 PM) *
That GIF *.*

to be fair, education is important but One Direction looning is far more enjoyable heehee.gif

My fav Harry gif ever!!

Hahaha! I have little care for my education! I'd rather obsess about 1D and The Saturdays on the internet XD #LifeProblems

This post has been edited by Stu@TeamRochuna: 5th April 2014, 10:23 PM

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 10:22 PM
Post #60
Group icon
nabad

Haha kink.gif

These pictures of Harry cry.gif Beautiful http://t.co/zXRKu7D10e