BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Least Fave Taylor #41-#100 Hits • FINAL, merry christmas!!!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Least Fave
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post 4th September 2020, 12:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

for the next Taylor poll, I was thinking of originally doing least fave Taylor top 40 hits. But let's be honest those are the ones that always get attention and most of the time come top in her singles rate/polls! So even though I know this will get less discussion, I thought it'd be more fun to do a poll of her songs that peaked between #41-#100 in the UK and see which one comes out on top!
so basically it's Fearless vs The Hunger Games vs Soundtrack Singles vs Reputation vs Lover, let's go!!

yeah we might as well finish this!

Results:
03. Christmas Tree Farm (#71) - 7 Votes [70.00%]
04. End Game (#49) - 4 Votes [57.14%]
05. Sweeter Than Fiction (#45) - 5 Votes [62.50%]
06. Teardrops On My Guitar (#51) - 3 Votes [30.00%]
07. Safe & Sound (#67) - 6 Votes [40.00%]
08. Eyes Open (#70) - 6 Votes [42.86%]
09. Only The Young (#57) - 4 Votes [33.33%]
10. White Horse (#60) - 6 Votes [42.86%]
11. Today Was A Fairytale (#57) - 6 Votes [33.33%]
12. Crazier (#100) - 4 Votes [36.36%]

and next out is our newest release from the end of 2019 to depart as Christmas Tree Farm from the post-Lover droplets drops out in bronze position in 3rd and exits in the semi final. This song was Taylor serving an original Xmas bop after previously dabbling in Xmas music back in the late 2000's! The song was released v. late in the Christmas season so only has a peak of #71 so far but I really hope this year it can take off and go at least top 40! This is definitely one for the long-run chart-wise unlike anything else in this list! This peaked at #59 in the US so hopefully it can improve that there too! I really really hope they push it this year properly <3

I love Taylor. I am obsessed with Taylor. I love Christmas music. I am obsessed with Christmas music. I especially love upbeat Christmas songs. I am obsessed with upbeat Christmas songs. So unsurprisingly, Christmas Tree Farm is PERFECTION for me and is honestly one of my favourite Taylor songs ever!! This is song is just so jolly and fun, the production slaps, the music video is adorable, her vocals are fabulous (I'm obsessed with her jingle bell ball performance) and THAT MIDDLE-8 might honestly be one of her best which says so much. Damn it goes off so much, even throughout the whole year! I'm SO ready to spam this every single second of Xmas season this year <3 this song just puts the biggest smile on my face <3 I am SHOCKED it came top 3 here considering its been flirting with elimination for about 5 previous rounds but always just managed to survive *.* We love to see it <3

so that means the final is Delicate v The Archer! I'm v surprised at the latter making it this far, can it pull off a shock win against the immediate frontrunner Delicate?

you are still voting for your least favourite!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 4th September 2020, 12:28 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

omg and we're finally at the final after 84 years cheer.gif cheer.gif

I voted for The Archer. Delicate HAS to win.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 4th September 2020, 12:35 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Also voted for 'The Archer'!

+Quote this post