BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you think Beyoncé will BEYONCÉ her next album?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Aug 24 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

So, Beyoncé is such an icon now that her name has pretty much become a verb meaning to 'drop/release something unannounced' but do you think Bey will surprise release her next album? She shocked the world when she released self-titled surprisingly and used a similar strategy with Lemonade despite us hearing Formation a little while before that was released.

Also, do you think it will be another visual album like the last two?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Aug 25 2017, 12:51 AM
Post #2
The Lady Said Go Home!
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

Hmm I don't know she might switch it up in terms of release she has to keep it fresh and different. But I can see it being another visual album. She likes to them and she does do them quite well.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Aug 25 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #3
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Member No.: 8,661

I think she'd be silly to do anything other than a "BEYONCÉ" for this album. I just hope there's a proper single release this time, I'm still not over them messing up "Formation"'s release.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Aug 26 2017, 12:43 AM
Post #4
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

I can see it being similar to 'Lemonade's release, still quite out of the blue but with some build up and hints beforehand!! I think people underestimate just how big an impact Beyoncé doing that with Self-Titled had, it pioneered the whole 'surprise release' going on amongst mostly rappers. Though ANTI may have been influenced by the release and so it's botched up release may have been handled differently kink.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 26 2017, 01:18 AM
Post #5
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

I like that this is her "thing", it makes the release feel like even more of a moment when it just bursts from nowhere! I agree though it'll probably be like Lemonade, wich we sort of felt coming, of course it was still a surprise but with Formation behind there were always those whispers that an album would follow. I think the same sort of release but with a proper lead single. Of course with a lead single out we'll expect the albu to come at some point, but it can still just be from nowhere. Lemonade worked fine like that its just a shame she hasn't had a proper lead single since Best Thing I Never Had because of the nature of the two releases.

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Aug 27 2017, 12:36 AM
Post #6
c:
Member No.: 20,692

I definitely think she will 'beyoncé' it but I'd love her to at least release a proper lead single as others have mentioned because it feels like ages since she's had a genuine chart hit even though her cultural impact is just peaking now.

It does really excite me that new Bey music could come at almost any time though with a whole album of videos, I really hope she does do another visual album because they are great to watch and just showcase how much she's killing it in comparison to others in the business right now.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Aug 29 2017, 08:25 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

I too can see her dropping the album 'out of nowhere' but she does need to change it up to prevent losing the effect. I agree that having a proper lead single that gets decent promotion is in order. I think it's great that Beyonce has helped bring the focus and appeal of an album back - it feels like albums are important again and artists really consider the styling and content rather than just grouping together a collection of hit songs - but I do miss her having huge smashes. Obviously the songs she's released from recent years have had huge cultural impact and are well-received despite lower peaks, but I do want to see her back in the Top 10 and I think bringing back proper single campaigns will help.

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Aug 29 2017, 08:49 PM
Post #8
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

I don't think Beyonce will Beyonce again until she decides its the right time to Beyonce.

Seriously though I like the way she BEYONCED her album, she doesn't need all that pre-album hype, just get it out there I say!

This post has been edited by The Hissmobile: Aug 29 2017, 08:50 PM

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Aug 30 2017, 03:30 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

The question is when is the earliest do we think she could Beyoncé an album???

I know it's a redundant question and ruins the element of it being a total surprise but note she has just had two children this year and spent the best part of 2016 promoting and releasing an album alongside a tour so I doubt shes had time to write that much material.

This post has been edited by Saenerys: Aug 30 2017, 03:31 PM

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Aug 30 2017, 05:03 PM
Post #10
The Lady Said Go Home!
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

Hmmm maybe some point next year?

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Aug 30 2017, 05:12 PM
Post #11
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Member No.: 8,661

Yeah, definitely no earlier than January, although she did have 12 months off after Blue was born and Obama's second inauguration/the Super Bowl so I also wouldn't be surprised if it was summer next year sad.gif

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Aug 30 2017, 05:26 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

Q1 2019??

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:02 AM