BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Abra Cadabra - On Deck
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post Jul 22 2020, 08:02 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

Just like M1llionz last week, Abra Cadabra seems to be making a late-week push to achieve his first top 40 hit this Friday. I'm not that familiar with Abra but it appears this song is getting a bit of notoriety for allegedly dissing Tion Wayne.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brer
post Jul 22 2020, 08:12 PM
Post #2
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I haven't heard any of his music before (apart from the remix of Krept & Konan's 'I Spy' which he featured on) but looks like another artist who's racked up quite a few big underground hits and was long overdue a commercial breakthrough (he has 2 songs with ~20 million views on the GRM Daily channel and has pretty big songs going back several years so a little odd actually that he never managed to even crack the top 100 until now).

Going to predict that the next UK rapper who will burst out of the underground with an at least moderately big hit will be MizOrMac ~ (I know he released a song a few weeks ago which fell short of the top 100 but so did Abra Cadabra lol)

+Quote Post
Dobbo
post Jul 23 2020, 02:06 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

I just listened to this straight after Pop Smoke's Dior & it sounded literally the same to my ears, just a bit quicker.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:30 AM