BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hollyoaks
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TalkAboutWall
post Wednesday, 12:53 AM
Post #201
🙄
Group: AF Inner Circle
Member No.: 10,643

I swear if she dies after that e4 !!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Doug
post Wednesday, 12:59 PM
Post #202
I can't help that I need it all...
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,410

There’s no way she’ll be dead. I read that she has a storyline coming up but can’t remember where, plus this is just a plot to make Summer have a bit more depth. Speaking of the latter, as messed up as she is and despite how much I love Sienna I kind of stan how much of a mess she is.

On another note it’s been a few weeks since that Dean was last on and is it bad I just want to see him return because his “acting” was hysterical? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
TalkAboutWall
post Wednesday, 03:27 PM
Post #203
🙄

QUOTE(Doug @ Feb 24 2021, 12:59 PM) *
There’s no way she’ll be dead. I read that she has a storyline coming up but can’t remember where, plus this is just a plot to make Summer have a bit more depth. Speaking of the latter, as messed up as she is and despite how much I love Sienna I kind of stan how much of a mess she is.

On another note it’s been a few weeks since that Dean was last on and is it bad I just want to see him return because his “acting” was hysterical? laugh.gif

omg yes

i want sienna to be with brody but messy sienna is the best. I think Sienna and brody will get back together after this too? I don't get how Brody is playing such a victim either, he slept with liberty and he didn't believe her about anything she said?

I can see when it comes out it was summer, summer will tell sienna if she mentions anything she will tell the police about brody attacking the dad.

+Quote Post
Doug
post Wednesday, 07:52 PM
Post #204
I can't help that I need it all...
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,410

Mark my words - Brody will not be in this show at the end of the year, he screams “character that has been around but ran his course, is a bit of a drip and being killed off would contribute to a big storyline”. I don’t want Sienna with either of them really as he is such a wet wipe but being back with Warren would just end up in disaster again.

After that episode though I can say I stan Summer SO hard oops.

+Quote Post
TalkAboutWall
post Wednesday, 09:01 PM
Post #205
🙄

After that e4 episode I think brody doesn’t have long left too, I lowkey see Sienna and summer eventually teaming up which I’m here for

+Quote Post
TalkAboutWall
post Thursday, 08:39 PM
Post #206
🙄

The fact people think John Paul could beat up George

Also sienna and grace scenes !!

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th February 2021 - 10:37 AM