BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The X Factor ● Series 13 ● Spoilers, Song choice spoilers, etc
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post 28th September 2016, 07:36 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
There is a final 12 that has been floating round for over a week or so now, and despite some strange inclusions initially due to them not even making it past 6 chairs (or so we thought) all of the supposed final 12 have ended up at judges houses through one means or another - so they have added credibility to them. The supposed final 12 is:

Boys
Freddy Parker
Matt Terry
Ryan Lawrie

Girls
Emily Middlemas
Gifty Louise
Samantha Lavery

Groups
5AM
The Brooks
Ottavio & Bradley

Overs
Honey G
Relley C
Saara Aalto

Most of it is becoming believable, especially as Ryan's released singles and music videos have been removed from the relevant sites. Although this then puts Saara's apparent final 12 slot into question as her material is still available everywhere and she has concert dates still lined up for a few weeks time, although she is a major star back in Finland so it probably wouldn't be possible to take down all her material if it was requested.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
mdh
post 28th September 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
I bloody hope Christian gets through.

+Quote this post
Jason
post 28th September 2016, 07:52 PM
Post #43
Group icon
I've been looking for a Lasting Lover
User: 3,149
QUOTE(Ryan. @ Sep 28 2016, 07:36 PM) *
There is a final 12 that has been floating round for over a week or so now, and despite some strange inclusions initially due to them not even making it past 6 chairs (or so we thought) all of the supposed final 12 have ended up at judges houses through one means or another - so they have added credibility to them. The supposed final 12 is:

Boys
Freddy Parker
Matt Terry
Ryan Lawrie

Girls
Emily Middlemas
Gifty Louise
Samantha Lavery

Groups
5AM
The Brooks
Ottavio & Bradley

Overs
Honey G
Relley C
Saara Aalto

Most of it is becoming believable, especially as Ryan's released singles and music videos have been removed from the relevant sites. Although this then puts Saara's apparent final 12 slot into question as her material is still available everywhere and she has concert dates still lined up for a few weeks time, although she is a major star back in Finland so it probably wouldn't be possible to take down all her material if it was requested.

Thanks Ryan much appreciated happy.gif

I say a big NO to 2 novelty acts in the Live Shows. Especially because Ottavia and 'Bread' are vile. I don't mind Honey G though.

Also very hard to believe that Sharon won't choose any male act. Christopher and James are so good imo.. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Jason: 28th September 2016, 08:00 PM

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 28th September 2016, 08:02 PM
Post #44
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
Lmao, the groups are a shambles

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 28th September 2016, 08:47 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008
QUOTE(Ryan. @ Sep 28 2016, 08:36 PM) *

Boys
Freddy Parker
Matt Terry
Ryan Lawrie

Girls
Emily Middlemas
Gifty Louise
Samantha Lavery

Groups
5AM
The Brooks
Ottavio & Bradley

Overs
Honey G
Relley C
Saara Aalto

RELLEY wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Although I have a feeling them not showing her until now is more of a Stephanie Nala situation than Fleur sad.gif Apart from that I'm disappointed

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 29th September 2016, 09:36 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
The "glam shots" for the final 12 have apparently appeared, and they look real enough as they've never been seen before even though they are in very low quality: http://oi68.tinypic.com/2wm3rqw.jpg

From what I can see the pictures are:

Top: 5AM, Ottavio & Bradley, Samantha, Freddy, Gifty, Honey
Bottom: Matt, Relley, Ryan, Saara, Emily, The Brooks

Would make that final 12 correct...

EDIT: Actually Emily and Samantha could be the other way around!

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 29th September 2016, 09:54 PM
Post #47
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
Well, the groups really are male dominated, aren't they? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 29th September 2016, 10:05 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
At least the overs make up for it I guess! heehee.gif

If this is the final 12, I'd predict something like this (getting ahead of myself here):

01 Emily
02 Matt
03 5AM
04 Ryan
05 The Brooks
06 Gifty
07 Samantha
08 Honey G
09 Freddy
10 Ottavio & Bradley
11 Saara
12 Relley

Ottavio & Bradley would be in the bottom 2 for a couple of weeks but get "dramatically" saved against Relley and/or Saara.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 29th September 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #49
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
Can Emily Headupmyass not win pls

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 29th September 2016, 10:13 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
She's so amazing though! heart.gif But it was a bit of wishful thinking she'd beat Matt knowing the British public. But to me it seems a fairly straight forward Emily and Matt fight at this stage.

+Quote this post
Charlie345
post 30th September 2016, 12:57 PM
Post #51
Group icon
New Entry
User: 23,594
QUOTE(Ryan. @ Sep 29 2016, 11:13 PM) *
She's so amazing though! heart.gif But it was a bit of wishful thinking she'd beat Matt knowing the British public. But to me it seems a fairly straight forward Emily and Matt fight at this stage.

I like Emily but do you think she has the vocal range to win?

She's cute and expressive but all I've seen her do is slowing stuff down and people eventually get bored of that. I don't think much of Matt either. Caitlyn and especially Nate are good singers but as usual they've got rid of the best. I suppose they'll just auto-tune the one they want to win.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th September 2016, 11:07 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Charlie345 @ Sep 30 2016, 01:57 PM) *
I like Emily but do you think she has the vocal range to win?

She's cute and expressive but all I've seen her do is slowing stuff down and people eventually get bored of that. I don't think much of Matt either. Caitlyn and especially Nate are good singers but as usual they've got rid of the best. I suppose they'll just auto-tune the one they want to win.

I think Emily will tap in to that Janet Devlin market, with her style of music and her strong regional support. Assuming she doesn't get sabotaged like Janet was, that should mean she sails into the final. Maybe she won't quite win, but she must be a contender. I don't think much of Matt either, good singer technically but I'm already fed up of those high notes he puts in EVERY song like Jahmene did - and also like Jahmene, he is suited much better to musical theatre. All of the others who could be contenders just seem to have a major drawback though.

It has been revealed that Caitlyn forgets her lyrics in tonight's judges houses episodes, so her supposed elimination begins to make sense.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 30th September 2016, 11:44 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
Honey G to win please

Genuine urban artist

Dunno why Saraa Vidoo didn't get through :(

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 1st October 2016, 01:47 PM
Post #54
Group icon
Am just a girl who wishes for the world - Marilyn Monroe ♥
User: 11,449
Just seen that "rumoured" final 12 on digital spy forum with the x factor press/makeover pictures of each one of them so pretty much confirms this is the top 12!

Surprised that Caitlyn(girls), Peyton(overs) & Christian(boys) didn't make it despise being heavily feature each stage also surprised by two joke acts making it being Honey G & Them chicken boys

Over all I think its a pretty dreadful line up blink.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 1st October 2016, 02:32 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
I'm astonished at the lack of Caitlyn and Peyton (didn't Sharon absolutely love him initially too, yet disliked Saara and didn't seem keen on Honey G last week either, did a producer have a strong word in her ear I wonder?). Maybe there'll be wildcards for the live shows too and those two will be among those.

Also, Ryan, I'm quite certain Emily won't win! She seems like a budget Janet Devlin to me, who was an inferior Diana Vickers! She has 4th-6th place sewn up though I think, unless people are bored of that type of act now.

This post has been edited by gooddelta: 1st October 2016, 02:33 PM

+Quote this post
kye
post 1st October 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #56
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169
Emily sailing through to the final?! laugh.gif She'll be lucky to make top 5!

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 1st October 2016, 03:21 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Regional support and "boy next door" (well someone who mums will like) worked perfectly for Nicholas McDonald in a similarly "weak" series!

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 1st October 2016, 10:33 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Looks like these spoilers are going to be spot on! In that case I am going to be so thrilled for Saara even if her "foreign-ness" will mean she is out by week 2 at the latest. Hopefully the fact she is probably the most experienced performer of the lot will work in her favour.

Week 1 song choices revealed on Xtra Factor so far are:

Emily Middlemas - Toxic (Britney Spears)
Brooks Way - Cake By The Ocean (DNCE)

I presume Emily will do Alex & Sierra's version which they did at their X Factor USA audition to rave reviews and recently released as a proper single:

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 2nd October 2016, 08:27 PM
Post #59
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
Saara is singing Let It Go laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Dobbo