BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Circle, Series 2 • September • Emma Willis presenting!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jack
post 2 hours ago
Post #461
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Yawn. Boring.

Georgina might have got rid of Tim for something actually entertaining.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post 46 minutes ago
Post #462
Jordan Lee
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 27,116
   No Gallery Pics

The task in tonight’s show was a bit of a tricky one for me.

If someone said to me where was I when England beat New Zealand in the cricket i legit would’ve had no clue what they were on about at all!

Yet at the same time if I happened to get the Leona Lewis one I’d have known or something like the death of Michael Jackson I’d have known but sporting events I couldn’t even lie I have literally no interest in that kind of thing.

My parents were born when John Lennon died and they don’t watch the show but I asked both of them what they were doing and they just looked at me blankly and went well I don’t know laugh.gif w00t.gif but my mam can remember the whole thing of princess Dianas death.

On to Woody winning yessss! I’m a bit nervous of Georgina going as they don’t really click but I feel like he’s more likely to block someone he really feels is fake. So Joyce or Josh. Anyone else going surely would’ve went for Tim though if they played it tactically or even Ella.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 12:42 AM