BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Sherlock • Series 4, Sundays at 9pm
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post 15th January 2017, 10:43 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

Fantastic finale, it was so simple and worked so well.

In the book, The Final Problem was based where Moriarty and Holmes meet their doom at the Reichenbach Falls, as they are fighting each other, I remember reading that book.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 17th January 2017, 01:18 PM
Post #22
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I think that was my favourite episode so far of the whole show, I don't get the negative reaction that it seems to have got elsewhere! I thought it was incredibly gripping and really was hooked throughout. My favourite part was with Molly because her character has kind of been thrown aside for the past few episodes and so it was nice to see that storyline pay off in a really tense moment. The actress was incredible in it and I really thought that Euros was going to kill her off, considering we'd been shown just how brutal and unforgiving she was!

I thought it ended on a good night and there is part of me that hopes thats it for the show as a whole? It definitely seems to be designed to be, we could continue but we could also just end it there. Hopefully, if it does return, it does go back to basics though.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:36 PM