BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Neighbours, who are your neighbours?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post 24th August 2017, 04:51 PM
Post #1
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

It may as well be its own thread now.

Danaelanda as a whole has borders with Mezidinia, Aquafina, Syndare, Bignia-Zaragovina and Daehun though the first two are tied to North Danaelanda who were exiled from the contest by South Danaelanda. We're also a short ferry ride away from Altyr Muunilinst.

Thanks to the Great Wall of Danaelanda we don't get anyone illegally crossing the border but we do have a lot of migrants particularly from Bignia-Zaragovina wishing to run away from the music taste of their home country.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 24th August 2017, 04:55 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

My neighbours are Budtar (Jack500), Buzzjack Mountain, Euphoriffith (Griff) and New Caprica (Daniel.), so yeah... just the one active neighbour tongue.gif at least Singerpurear and St. Burbia are fairly close to us as well though <3

I bagsy Caerfyrddia's spot if they're ever banished

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post 24th August 2017, 05:25 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,961

My neighbours are Suedeonia (regular points swappers),Gacktistan and a vacant country which my dear friend Queen Gwen is squatting in. Also off the coast is the island of Bubblelands.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 24th August 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #4
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

QUOTE(danG @ Aug 24 2017, 05:51 PM) *
It may as well be its own thread now.

It basically already was before the world map thread got merged with the new country registration thread kink.gif

Continental Persephonia is bordered to the west by the dormant Caerfyrddia, to the north by Séyetana and to the northeast by Daehun (Far Island, Persephonia also has a maritime border with the Daehunese island of Golee). Our internationally unrecognised overseas territory Persephonian East Allecian is bordered to the west by New Lexico (the border being the extent to which the New Lexican government controls its own claimed territory xx), to the north and east by -π and to the south by Aesthetica.

We also have a direct high speed cross-continental rail link to Jadakissnia via the Bradestar. x

+Quote this post
Silas
post 24th August 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Ashton share mainland borders with Ojnoj, Numayania, Hendinia and Botanikka. There's a maritime border with Juranabajian that used to be a land border before they decided to be an island.

Some maps incorrectly state that Ashton shares an island border with Botanikka. Ashton does not recognise this fake news. The entire archipelago is entirely under Ashtonise control and is subject to Ashtonise law. All citizens are Ashtonise nationals. Botanikkan nationals were given the choice to renounce their citizenship and become Ashtonise or return to Botanikka.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 24th August 2017, 06:19 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Beaverdonia is an independent series of islands at the eastern most point of the map. There is no country more East than Beaverdonia and no capital more eastern than Beaverdam!!

We are protected by sea, beaverdams and inactive countries on the coastal point nearest to us3. The nearest active are Tartford far away on the coat to the north and Flyndonia. None of these is big enough to cause a problem in war, and with our isolationist policies, we hve no trouble or worries of invasion!

+Quote this post
danG
post 24th August 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #7
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

QUOTE(Capybréra @ Aug 24 2017, 06:43 PM) *
It basically already was before the world map thread got merged with the new country registration thread kink.gif
What I meant was, to divert this discussion from the confirmations thread into its own thread.

+Quote this post
Jerick
post 24th August 2017, 11:38 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 6,716

Tinnmark borders Xanaga, Espen, Medhelnia, Farahtyn and Bokia! Ashton also has an enclave in the royal palace in our capital so that our beloved Queen Tone Damli always are near her kingdoms!

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 24th August 2017, 11:40 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

I'm feeling fictionally claustrophobic surrounded by Jayrusalem, FARC Ben's Sanctuary, Skall and what I think are two unclaimed territories.

Can I claim those territories please? angel.gif heehee.gif #sizematters #fictionalvirus

This post has been edited by AllWeKnowOfSpadz: 24th August 2017, 11:41 PM

+Quote this post
Brer
post 24th August 2017, 11:44 PM
Post #10
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Unclaimed territories are for new countries so no xxx

(BridgeCow if you see this you can go claim one in this thread and save me PM harassing you to claim one magic.gif)

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 24th August 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

QUOTE(Capybréra @ Aug 25 2017, 12:44 AM) *
Unclaimed territories are for new countries so no xxx

(BridgeCow if you see this you can go claim one in this thread and save me PM harassing you to claim one magic.gif)
pfft Donald Spunp now declares all new countries must now build their own islands! ohmy.gif :devil:

+Quote this post
danG
post 25th August 2017, 09:10 AM
Post #12
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

can the actual active countries stuck in East Hasbeenalia and West Noonecurria be promoted to main continent status though?

+Quote this post
Silas
post 25th August 2017, 10:01 AM
Post #13
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

QUOTE(Jerick @ Aug 25 2017, 12:38 AM) *
Tinnmark borders Xanaga, Espen, Medhelnia, Farahtyn and Bokia! Ashton also has an enclave in the royal palace in our capital so that our beloved Queen Tone Damli always are near her kingdoms!

Ah yes! I had forgotten about the dual enclaves with a Tinnmark enclave also present in Ashton

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 25th August 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

FLJ has no neighbours. Our nearest neighbours are the other parts of FLJ.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 26th August 2017, 10:11 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

Your island sucks compared to mine

+Quote this post
LexC
post 27th August 2017, 12:18 AM
Post #16
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

New Lexico borders the now defunct country Farhtyn to the West, Medhelnia to the North West, Espen to the North, the republic formerly know as Eledan to the East and Aesthetica to the South East*.

*Although its status is disputed, Persephonian East Allecian is recognized by all international organisations to be part of New Lexican territory even though the region is mostly autonomous. Citizens travelling directly from Cuzzick, New Lexico to Aesthetica, however, still largely prefer to travel by sea as opposed to through Persephonian East Allecian.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 27th August 2017, 12:22 AM
Post #17
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Hushkaflopnia and Aprogonia with Unovia like one country away <3 #popbloc heart.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 27th August 2017, 06:40 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

Another example of neighbours' tastes flowin through the borders - but be careful of Hushuaflopnia's influence, or you wil start to flop!!

+Quote this post
m
post 27th August 2017, 09:48 AM
Post #19
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

Deandria has Aelandor to the North, who we'd like to point more than we do, Cadelicia to the East, who we bond with over Italian Björk (Italy being an alien country here obviously), Scherzland to the South, who we keep a close alliance with for any potential future graphic / art needs our country may need, and Unclaimed to the West who send all the best entries and is in general a FAB country. x

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th August 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #20
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

The unclaimed nation at the moment is a disputed territory between the Kingdom Of Skall and the Deandrian Empire. Triangledonia who neighbour Skall are also at war with the nation as they made a pact with Deandria in the Treaty Of Quilvoria.

The Buzzjack Diplomacy council of Persephonia will hope to solve this crisis just as they divided the in-fighting between Lotunia and Quotosibb with the creation of the new country of Cowtermont, which was announced as the official 200th country and to celebrate they have been given a gift of 200 cows.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:18 AM