BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pink & Eminem - Revenge [Song Thread]
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Aug 19 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Detroit radio channel 995's Mojo In The Morning says: "I'm gonna tell you guys something crazy. Our boss just come back from New York City and he says there is new Eminem and Pink song coming out, that he said is unbelievable. and he said you got the chance to be the first to hear it and it will be coming out very very soon."

http://www.southpawer.com/2017/08/19/eminem-pink-new-song/

Not sure if this is for BT or Eminem's new album. I didn't really like Won't back down and it took a long time for Here comes the weekend to grow on me, so will be interested to see what this track is like smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 20 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #2
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Ooooh ohmy.gif I wonder if maybe this is what she meant by the seocnd single being different and having fun?
I love both songs they already did so another one will be good, as long as he's a bit more involved than he was in HCTW laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 20 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #3
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

It's the lead for the new Eminem album apparently!! Huge for her really, I know they've collabed before but the Eminem lead is bound to be a smah so that's another hit for her in the bag! I usually despise him as he's one of the most overrated artists imaginable, but the one way to make him good is put an artist I like on the song (like Love The Way You Lie, Stan, his feature on Skylar Grey's Come On Let Me Ride and ofc Pink's own collab Won't Back Down).

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 20 2017, 01:20 PM
Post #4
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Wow ohmy.gif if this comes out in September then it'll be another great tool for BT being a smash.

+Quote Post
TMD_24Quavo
post Sep 22 2017, 03:33 PM
Post #5
Radio 1 Enthusiast
Member No.: 23,440
   No Gallery Pics

Looks like this is a P!nk single featuring Eminem and is called ''Revenge''. ohmy.gif

https://twitter.com/AbelZhang3/status/911164587659034624

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 23 2017, 12:05 PM
Post #6
Brown cow, stunning!

Weird, I thought You Get My Love was meant to be the second single but they've filmed a video for this, it could just be a video though. Thank god it's Eminem featuring on this rather than Pink featuring on his song, less of him to suffer kink.gif

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 23 2017, 11:00 PM
Post #7
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Their other collab was so, SO disappointing. Hopefully with this seemingly being her song, there will be more of a pop sensibility to it!

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Oct 6 2017, 08:31 AM
Post #8
Beautiful Trauma

The album’s second single, “Revenge,” features Eminem, another once-controversial survivor from the industry’s turn-of-the-century boom time. (“I told my daughter he’s saying ‘you’re a horse,’” Pink said of the rapper’s angry verse, directed at an ex; he is not saying horse.) An elaborate music video shoot for the song the day after dinner, which included around 20 enormous, bloody eyeballs hanging from the ceiling of the Los Angeles Theater, also recalled the MTV glory days. “Everybody needs to gain 10 pounds to be in this video,” Pink, in classic form, told her backup performers upon seeing them in costume.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/arts/mus...auma-trump.html

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Oct 12 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #9
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm really not sure what to make of this laugh.gif It reminds me of True Love crossed with Eminem's feature on C'mon Let Me Ride by Skylar Grey, but the chorus is SO limp :/ This isn't a hit at all so feels a bit underwhelming as a follow up to What About Us which is still slaying. It just dragged for me :/

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Oct 12 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #10
Beautiful Trauma

i really like this, one of my favourite tracks on the new album. Really shocked that i like it considering how much I dislike the other tracks they’ve done together. It’s really catchy and fun 😃

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Oct 13 2017, 06:21 PM
Post #11
#TeamAnneMarie
Member No.: 11,421

I'm quite enjoying it! Shows how diverse P!nk is an artist and why she's managed to sustain success for so long! I'm loving the cheeky lyrics in this and I think the Eminem feature will only help it's cause! Thinking maybe top 20 like True Love (didn't even think of that comparison laugh.gif) but I'm worried it might be overshadowed by What About Us.

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Oct 13 2017, 07:15 PM
Post #12
laugh 'til we cry
Member No.: 21,176

Worst song she's ever put out

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Oct 13 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #13
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I’ve only just started the album and I love this! It’s not taking itself too seriously and it feels Pink is the only person who could do something like this. I like that Eminem sings in addition to the rap as that’s also out of the ordinary.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 4 2017, 02:04 PM
Post #14
Beautiful Trauma

However, things didn’t run as smoothly with the video for her EMINEM collaboration Revenge, which was shockingly scrapped at the last minute. Pink, who rocked The X Factor stage this weekend, admitted: “We shot it and it was terrible. It’s never coming out. “It just didn’t work and it was the wrong timing for it. “I looked like hell, it was awful. Thank god Eminem wasn’t in it. If he was in it I would have been mortified. “We had Eminem lookalikes, Beautiful Trauma is better.”

What a shame, was really looking forward to seeing the video cry.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 10 2017, 09:44 AM
Post #15
Radical Pink Troll
   No Gallery Pics

I hope this hasn’t been dropped as a single forever, still one of my favourites. Don’t get at all why some people hate it now,

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 3 2020, 09:20 AM
Post #16
Beautiful Trauma

The video has leaked...

https://m.vk.com/video-39567486_456241233

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jul 3 2020, 09:50 AM
Post #17
Radical Pink Troll
   No Gallery Pics

Wow, I never thought we’d see this. Yeah, it’s interesting but not her best, it does suffer without having Eminem there.

I still love the song. I guess it wouldn’t have done anything as a single though, Pink doesn’t sell post album singles anymore.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jul 3 2020, 10:16 AM
Post #18
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Wow, that is quite bad actually. Doesn't suit the song at all and this is a song that offers plenty of ideas for a video.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jul 3 2020, 02:47 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Quite fitting that this has just been certified Silver!

+Quote Post
troylovesmusic
post Jul 3 2020, 03:16 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

It’s a bit weird they never pushed this as single in the end I could have seen it doing quite well .

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:33 AM