BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Free Tours For Military Personnel
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
BeautifulAngel
post 11th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go.
User: 188

Free Tours For Military Personnel

Graceland would like to show our appreciation to members of the military on Armed Forces Day by giving all men and women who serve or have served in the U.S. military a free ticket to tour Graceland.

On Saturday, May 19, 2012, any active U.S. military personnel or veterans who come to Graceland can present their military ID badge and receive a free platinum tour of Elvis' home. The platinum tour features a self-guided tour of the mansion, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, Elvis' two custom airplanes, and entrance into several new exhibits.

Elvis, who himself served in the U.S. Army for two years, would be honored to welcome to his home the men and women who have served and dedicated their lives to protect our own.

How wonderful this is. Worth joing the army methinx w00t.gif cheer.gif yahoo.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tilly
post 15th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

QUOTE(BeautifulAngel @ May 11 2012, 08:24 PM) *
Free Tours For Military Personnel
Graceland would like to show our appreciation to members of the military on Armed Forces Day by giving all men and women who serve or have served in the U.S. military a free ticket to tour Graceland.

On Saturday, May 19, 2012, any active U.S. military personnel or veterans who come to Graceland can present their military ID badge and receive a free platinum tour of Elvis' home. The platinum tour features a self-guided tour of the mansion, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, Elvis' two custom airplanes, and entrance into several new exhibits.

Elvis, who himself served in the U.S. Army for two years, would be honored to welcome to his home the men and women who have served and dedicated their lives to protect our own.

How wonderful this is. Worth joing the army methinx w00t.gif cheer.gif yahoo.gif

That's a lovely gesture! Nice one, Graceland dance.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 09:52 AM