BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Whiskey Tango Foxtrot | March 4th (USA), Tina Fey, Martin Freeman, Margot Robbie
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post 16th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

I saw the trailer to this and it looks pretty funny to me. Love Tina Fey. Out on 22 April here.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 16th February 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Love Tina and Margot so will probably check it out wub.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 15th May 2016, 09:21 PM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

I didn't get or follow this at all, found it very confusing tonally like I didn't know what it was trying to do (pretty much what I thought the first time I saw the trailer). It makes attempts at humour but I never really found it funny and it's about war and Afghanistan so I found it awkward and there weren't any characters to really warm to.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 16th May 2016, 12:08 PM
Post #4
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Ah no, I really loved it Jack! I wasn't actually that excited for it because I didn't think the trailer was really very funny but it had way more laughs (I loved it when Tina wore the blue overall thing and everyone started looking her up and down, as well as Martin Freeman with pretty much anything he said, their sex scene being pretty hilarious especially). I loved all the cast, Tina was likeable, Martin was hilarious, Margot had some great moments and all the supporting cast were likeable too. I also liked how cosy and warm it all felt and how had a nice message to balance out all the laughs.

What at Tina saying Martin Freeman would be a 6 back in Manhattan, we all know he's daddy goals *-* laugh.gif (especially with a Scottish accent as this film proved) tongue.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:41 PM