BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 30 Day Song Challenge 2024, Bonus – The song you liked the most from your nominations
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Y'all Starlight
post 1st May 2024, 05:35 PM
Post #1081
Group icon
WELCOME TO UTOPIA
Pronouns: he/him
User: 153,406

Bonus - The song you liked the most from your nominations in April 2024

Tyler, The Creator & A$AP Rocky - Potato Salad

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post 1st May 2024, 05:51 PM
Post #1082
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,961

My favourite song from my selections is Lights by Archive which was at no.17 on my all time songs chart. The next one after that was at no.101.

Thanks Wardy for running this over the last month and for keeping all the lists updated.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 1st May 2024, 06:04 PM
Post #1083
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

Has to be Manics - If You Tolerate This... for my favourite of the month, that's an all time favourite <3

+Quote this post
Jade
post 1st May 2024, 06:06 PM
Post #1084
Group icon
The light will cast me aside
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

My favourite song I chose was the very first one (I did say I was starting on a high!): New Order - Blue Monday heart.gif

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 1st May 2024, 06:11 PM
Post #1085
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

I'm not sure I can choose a favourite, there's lots I chose that I really do like a lot and I can't make a case for any of them over a lot of the others

+Quote this post
Herbs
post 1st May 2024, 09:09 PM
Post #1086
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 214

Think I have to go with this one as my bonus

One of my fave songs & therefore album tracks of all time

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 1st May 2024, 10:01 PM
Post #1087
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587

BONUS CHALLENGE – The song you liked the most from your nominations in April 2024

I was close to selecting a few including Texas, Blur and Dario G, but the one I selected as my favourite submission from this 30 Day Challenge in April 2024 is the song I picked from the Top 40 on the week I was born which was the UK #3 hit A Kind Of Magic by one of the greatest bands of all time without question… Queen. heart.gif

Queen – A Kind Of Magic

30 Day Song Challenge 2024
April 1st – A song you like with a day in the title [Challenged by awardinary] : Oliver Cheatham – Get Down Saturday Night
April 2nd – A song by someone who appeared on a TV Talent show [Challenged by PeteFromLeeds] : Sarah Whatmore – When I Lost You
April 3rd – A song you like that makes you feel nostalgic [Challenged by Dexton] : Michael Jackson feat. Siedah Garrett – I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
April 4th – A song you like with a US state in the title [Challenged by Scene] : Paloma Faith – New York
April 5th – A song you would have as your walk-on music [Challenged by Mack.] : Europe – The Final Countdown
April 6th – A song you like that reminds you of a vacation [Challenged by Yobnedor] : Bob Sinclar & Cutee B feat. Gary Pine & Dollarman – Sound Of Freedom
April 7th – A song you like that is instrumental with no lyrics [Challenged by Cow P] : Radiohead – Treefingers
April 8th – A song you like with a planet in the title [Challenged by Jade] : SZA – Saturn
April 9th – A song from the 20th century that you only recently discovered [Challenged by gooddelta] : Cockney Rebel – Sebastian
April 10th – A song you like named after someone famous [Challenged by Ansel] : The Specials – Nelson Mandela
April 11th – A song you like from one of your favourite albums post COVID-19 [Challenged by Tafty³³³] : CamelPhat & Jem Cooke – Silenced
April 12th – A song you like with a season in the title [Challenged by JulianT] : Texas – Summer Son
April 13th – A song you like that is a country song [Challenged by WhoOdyssey] : LeAnn Rimes – Blue
April 14th – A song you like released from any year ending with 2 [Challenged by Roba.] : Skrillex & The Doors – Breakn’ A Sweat
April 15th – A song song you’d like to see a chart resurgence for [Challenged by awardinary] : Kodaline – The One
April 16th – A song you like with a school subject in the title [Challenged by Yobnedor] : Velvet – Chemistry
April 17th – A song you like with the same title as a UK #1 single [Challenged by dandy*] : Lorde – Green Light
April 18th – A song you like that tells a story [Challenged by Herbs] : Eminem feat. Dido – Stan
April 19th – A song you like that is all about food [Challenged by Y'all Starlight] : "Weird Al" Yankovic – Eat It
April 20th – A song you like with a numerical title [Challenged by Mangψ] : The Strokes – 12:51
April 21st – A song you like from the Top 40 on the week you were born [Challenged by Chez Wombat] : Queen – A Kind Of Magic
April 22nd – A song you like with a capital city in the title [Challenged by jimwatts] : Dario G – Carnaval de Paris
April 23rd – A song you like by someone who went solo from a band [Challenged by Linds.] : Gwen Stafani – Hollaback Girl
April 24th – A song you like from the 90s by an artist who had a hit in the 80s [Challenged by Hadji] : Madonna – Ray Of Light
April 25th – A song you like that is about a famous historical event [Challenged by Severin] : Bob Marley & The Wailers – Buffalo Soldier
April 26th – A song you like with a one word title [Challenged by Bjork] : NATHY PELUSO – EMERGENCIA
April 27th – A song you like that is all about a drink [Challenged by spiceboy] : Blur – Coffee And TV
April 28th – A song you like that is about a journey somewhere [Challenged by King Rollo] : Steven Wilson – Drive Home
April 29th – A song you like with a country in the artist name or title [Challenged by TheSnake] : Monaco – What Do You Want From Me?
April 30th – A song you like to listen to before bed [Challenged by uhsting] : Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard – Now We Are Free

BONUS CHALLENGE – The song you liked the most from your nominations in April 2024 : Queen – A Kind Of Magic

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 1st May 2024, 10:30 PM
Post #1088
Group icon
SCREAMING. CRYING. THROWING UP. 😭😭
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Bonus:

Of course this goes to the song which CREATED HISTORY not only for Sovarasma in BJSC, but the entire contest itself!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

+Quote this post
Mangψ
post 2nd May 2024, 11:12 AM
Post #1089
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151

Picking my favourite from those 30 is probably the hardest challenge yet! There's about 5 which I absolutely adore but I'm going to go with this one as my favourite:

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 6th May 2024, 11:53 PM
Post #1090
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587

Just coming back to this thread one last time to say that I’ve finally completed listening to all the songs sent during this song challenge as I fell a few days behind with my listening! Some 64 hours of listening time that I spent hearing all your choices and I thank everyone who took part for this fun Lounge event for 2024! heart.gif

Hopefully see you all again one day for another 30 Day Challenge! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Scene
post 7th May 2024, 08:59 AM
Post #1091
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

Thanks Wardy was a lot of fun!

+Quote this post
Bjork
post 7th May 2024, 11:22 AM
Post #1092
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,665

oh wow unbelievable you listened to the whole thing, that's nearly 3 days biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
JulianT
post 7th May 2024, 11:37 AM
Post #1093
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,705

What are your 3 best and 3 worst discoveries Wardy? laugh.gif

+Quote this post

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55