BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> IT'S BACK - Jade's Top 40 | #87 (01.06.18), "comeback of the century" - Tombo
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Brightest Blue
post 2nd June 2018, 12:23 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

I haven’t heard Girlfriend yet ohmy.gif

Hopefully it’s just as good as Tilted
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 2nd June 2018, 11:20 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

QUOTE(Sven10 @ Jun 2 2018, 12:50 PM) *
Hi Jade,

Welcome back!

A lot of great tracks here!
Best ones : Troye Sivan, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Years & Years.

Hey Sven hi.gif heart.gif

Thank you, glad that you're enjoying a lot of my chart! Especially 'Bloom' as that hasn't got much love in this thread yet, despite Troye being stanned on Buzzjack generally kink.gif

Cheers for commenting <3

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Jun 2 2018, 12:54 PM) *
Hi Jade - great to see you here again! cheer.gif

Girlfriend is an interesting one - it's certainly a change of style from Tilted but it could grow on me!

Nice to see Solo so high up as well - my favourite from this era so far, probably the most similar to their older stuff which I like (watch me be sick of it in 10 weeks time now tongue.gif )

Imagine what Feel It Still's chart run would look like if your chart had still been going from last summer ohmy.gif

Great chart biggrin.gif

Hey Pete hi.gif heart.gif

Thank you for the very warm welcome back to the personal charts forum, much appreciated!

Indeed Christine has switched it up a bit this time but I feel like it's the exact progression I wanted, so good *.* hope it will grow on you indeed, how many times have you heard it? because it grew on me LOADS from listen one to two!

Hooray for you being into 'Solo' *.* that's cool that it's your favourite of the era so far! I think that accolade goes to 'Rockabye' for me (gosh at this era stretching back to 2016 laugh.gif) which will always be hard to top, a modern day 'What Would You Do?' by City High *.* haha, people do seem to be getting sick of it fairly quickly on here but hopefully that won't happen for either of us.

I know right?! laugh.gif I actually did really like it when it was in BJFestivalen last year, but my love for it grew even more when it hit the chart so it definitely could have been a potential #1! That's the annoying thing about being lazy with a chart, there are so many would-be #1s that never happened laugh.gif drama.gif

Thank you for commenting <3

QUOTE(WhoOdyssey @ Jun 2 2018, 12:56 PM) *
Hello!

Great to see Christine and the Queens at #1, I love her new song, and I'm very excited for her new direction.

It's also good to see Arctic Monkeys high up! I'm loving their new album. biggrin.gif

Hey there WhoOdyssey hi.gif heart.gif

Fantastic to see that you're really into 'Girlfriend' as well! I only checked out the music video for it last night and it's made me love it even more, the dancing is so on point *.* same here, 'Chaleur Humaine' was my favourite album of 2016 (I know it pre-dates that, but the English version!) so I'm so excited for more off the back of this.

'Four Out Of Five' hit me straight away when it was played on the chart *.* Good to see that you're enjoying the new album, I think I'm going to have to seek it out.

Thanks for commenting <3

QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Jun 2 2018, 01:23 PM) *
I haven’t heard Girlfriend yet ohmy.gif

Hopefully it’s just as good as Tilted

Hey again cqmerqn hi.gif heart.gif

Ooh please check out 'Girlfriend' when you get a chance!! I absolutely loved 'Tilted' and this might actually be close to overtaking that in my affections.

Thank you for commenting again <3

~~~

Shook to see this thread on two pages now ohmy.gif yay for all the love *.* I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll try and do some more spamming of other charts next week.

+Quote this post
Riser
post 3rd June 2018, 04:40 AM
Post #23
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

Welcome back Jade *.* I guess this chart revival is a nice surprise benefit of finishing uni!

Omg 'Don't Tell Me' ohmy.gif wub.gif One of my absolute favorite Avril songs, it's just a little underrated in her discography!

Cannae believe 'Paradigm' is 3 years old now mellow.gif At least Camelphat finally got that long-awaited chart hit last year. Ooh, and 'L$D' was my favorite highlight from A$AP Rocky's last album wub.gif And gosh, I completely forgot about Loic Noittet's 'Rhythm Inside' even when Calum Scott released his song of the same name! Need to give that another listen.

Faves from your actual current chart: 'In My Blood', 'Black Church', 'Delicate', 'Stay', 'I Like It', 'Sanctify', 'Psycho', 'Better Now' (I never imagined liking this many Post Malone songs kink.gif) and 'First Time'! I still need to check out new Christine and the Queens but the reception on here has been promising to say the least ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post 5th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Post #24
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

hi Jade! good to have this chart back!!

01. Christine and the Queens - Girlfriend (feat. Dâm-Funk) loving this comeback, it's about as good as Tilted and great to have something funky when we don't get a lot of that
03. Disclosure - Ultimatum (feat. Fatoumata Diawara) really love this!! they couldn't have chosen a better song to return with, glad they aren't selling out like many other dance acts when this sounds so fresh
05. Clean Bandit - Solo (feat. Demi Lovato) another good tune from them, they do bring something unique to dance pop
06. Duke Dumont - Inhale (feat. Ebenezer) likewise with Christine, this type of retro inspired dance ironically sounds so fresh today, good to see another fan of this here when it isn't being pushed to radio
12. Dimension - Black Church woo! best DnB song I have heard in years so I of course had to send it, I'd been waiting so long to find another song of the genre good enough for submission

great chart!

+Quote this post
AH Gold
post 6th June 2018, 04:51 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,410

Hi Jade, welcome back to Personal Chart Land cheer.gif My faves:

01. Christine and the Queens - Girlfriend (feat. Dâm-Funk)
02. Childish Gambino - This Is America
04. Troye Sivan - Bloom
05. Clean Bandit - Solo (feat. Demi Lovato)
08. Drake - Nice For What
09. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
11. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
13. Arctic Monkeys - Four Out Of Five
14. Taylor Swift - Delicate
17. Calvin Harris - One Kiss (feat. Dua Lipa)
18. Shawn Mendes - Nervous
19. Liam Payne - Familiar (feat. J Balvin)
22. Gorillaz - Humility (feat. George Benson)
23. George Ezra - Paradise
24. Millie Turner - The Shadow
25. Gorillaz - Lake Zurich
26. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
29. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
32. Years & Years - Sanctify
34. grandson - thoughts & prayers
36. All Saints - Love Lasts Forever
37. The 1975 - Give Yourself A Try
40. M-22 - First Time (feat. Medina)

Great chart! biggrin.gif