BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jeff Lynne's E.L.O. - When I Was A Boy
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post Sep 26 2015, 01:51 PM
Post #1
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Group: Members
Member No.: 2

They are back after 15 years with new material, new single and a new album in November, all those young members ask your parents tongue.gif

heart.gif pure classic ELO

Didn't really know which forum was appropriate, but I couldn't bare to post this in the retro forum sad.gif

So many great classics from the band, Mr. Blue Sky, Don't Bring Me Down, Confusion, the list is endless
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Sep 26 2015, 02:00 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

The new single is pure beatles jeff-produced free as a bird in sound and fab. George Harrison when we was fab is also jeff Lynn so that's nice and circular yahoo.gif

+Quote Post
Kath
post Sep 26 2015, 02:19 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,980
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mart!n @ Sep 26 2015, 02:51 PM) *
They are back after 15 years with new material, new single and a new album in November, all those young members ask your parents tongue.gif

heart.gif pure classic ELO

Didn't really know which forum was appropriate, but I couldn't bare to post this in the retro forum sad.gif

So many great classics from the band, Mr. Blue Sky, Don't Bring Me Down, Confusion, the list is endless

Can't wait! I remember going to see them on the Out of the Blue tour at Wembley in 1978. In the days when you posted your money off with a letter - and your tickets came a little while after - no hassle, no mark-ups, none of the ridiculous shit you get today. Our only problem was how we were going to get down to London. Luckily - one of our group had to back out and someone with a car stepped in in exchange for his ticket! I love Jeff Lynne. My ELO albums are the only vinyl records I have left - I just can't bring myself to part with them - even though I have nothing to play them on.

This post has been edited by Kath: Sep 26 2015, 02:20 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:00 PM