BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Trust • Netflix
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post 11th January 2024, 10:58 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Anyone watching? Came out yesterday on Netflix - anyone who enjoys The Traitors, I'd highly recommend! It feels fresh and the cast is spot on in my opinion.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th January 2024, 02:14 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I finished all four episodes and the all woman alliance are absolute MOTHERS. Diane take note from Mama Jay's book of mothering.

Really not a fan of Brice, his talk to Julie was so insensitive and gross. Jake can go too.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 18th January 2024, 01:23 AM
Post #3
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Binged all episodes of this today, and gah annoying that we have to wait a week for the finale (but I'm so hyped to see how it ends)!!

That female alliance was just... eek. Jay being 'mother' is certainly a take, because she just came across as nothing but vicious, making very cold, personal/emotional moves when she didn't really need to (another prime example of people - and she wasn't the only one, to be fair - not being able to compartmentalise or understand others being good game players as opposed to people just not being good).

Glad Winnie got her comeuppance too. The way she and Tolú were playing the game together was becoming so incredibly toxic, and not fun to watch at all. Them trying to manipulate and control the likes of Julie was just outright nasty. Tolú - despite clearly still being upset over it - I feel is coming across a lot more composed and sensible now she's by herself so I'm hoping that the five left can just agree to share it, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else ends up being cut before they get to the finish line (Julie?).

Gaspare has been consistently great to watch throughout (and reminds me so much of Charlie from It's Always Sunny... laugh.gif)

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 18th January 2024, 09:22 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I think we will never really agree on anything laugh.gif To me, Jay called out the bull shit with Jake early on and then also with Simone unnecessarily butting in. Also Brian's comments about Brice were sus.

I really enjoyed the all female alliance, Winnie and especially Tolu were great game players and it's usually men who run these things so it was refreshing to see. I think they communicated well with one another and ....it is a HUGE amount of money so you'd be stupid not to gameplay hard, I don't blame them.

Really hoping Tolu makes it to the end and I want to see her on more, such a great Reality TV personality. And I do really like Julie and Gaspare too., Julie makes for amazing TV and there is such a kindness/warmth to Gaspare too. The other two I don't necessarily dislike but I'm indifferent to.

+Quote this post
chartdj
post 22nd January 2024, 07:47 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 10,566

Watched all episodes and waiting for the finale.
Here are a few comments:
because I'm a communist and anti-capitalist, I'm glad that even in the US a big majority voted out the rich guy.

I don't like when people who are not in danger still vote people out based on preference, for example Gaspare intruding himself in the Tolu - Lindsay fight that had nothing to do with him.

This post has been edited by chartdj: 22nd January 2024, 07:49 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 03:33 PM