BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
50 Pages V  « < 46 47 48 49 50 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Trump, Russians and Corruption, The Golden Years
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post 15th July 2019, 07:48 AM
Post #941
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

Let's not forget he targeted Obama and denied his birthright for having a parent from outside the USA - same as Trump. Hypocrite. It's very clear that what he means is Black is bad and white is good - he married a white European and doesn't tell her (or her parents who he has brought over the USA) to go back home. Hypocrite and racist. He targets only non-whites. Racist. His whole history (and his father before him) makes it clear he believes non-whites are inferior.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Harve
post 18th July 2019, 04:16 AM
Post #942
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

I try not to pay attention to US politics but this is so incredibly ugly.

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 18th July 2019, 07:07 AM
Post #943
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753

mellow.gif

+Quote this post
Silas
post 19th July 2019, 06:29 PM
Post #944
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

It's an overdone comparison but my god that is so very Nazi Germany. The US is on a very slippery slope that it's very soon not going to be able to recover from. If he loses in 2020 I can see him refusing to transition power.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 19th July 2019, 10:20 PM
Post #945
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

At the moment I actually do think it's quite unlikely he will lose in 2020. The Democrats are so far from getting their shit together, he can point to a good economy and name recognition will carry the day.

But what you say still stands true for 2024. There's been far too much chatter that I've seen from his base about how their god emperor doesn't need to be burdened by such pesky things as term limits - a dictator by any other name...

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 19th July 2019, 10:27 PM
Post #946
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Hopefully his age and poor diet will catch up with him sooner rather than later.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 20th July 2019, 07:50 AM
Post #947
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

QUOTE(TheJüpreme @ Jul 19 2019, 11:27 PM) *
Hopefully his age and poor diet will catch up with him sooner rather than later.

So long as it's after Jan.21st. 2025.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 20th July 2019, 08:58 AM
Post #948
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Jul 20 2019, 08:50 AM) *
So long as it's after Jan.21st. 2025.

I'd rather he didn't die after leaving office, I want to see him rotting in prison for the rest of his miserable, racist, anti-poor, demagogue, misogynistic, pussy-grabbing life.

Also so his devotees live to see how shit he is and don't have a dead hero to idolise.

The Hitler comparisons, like Farage, are very apt inasmuch as he's studied the book on how to manipulate the masses directly (his ex-wife confirmed it was the only book on his bedside table). People, of course, love to be manipulated as long as they have a bit of hatred they can join in on to feel superior to people they are envious of. I mean why wouldn;t you trust a rich selfish bloated liar when you have all those nasty people inventing life-saving medical techniques or promoting social policies to help the poor.

"It's your own fault for being poor - you deserve to die young for being black, Latino, lazy or stupid enough to believe me when I'm lying blatantly."

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 20th July 2019, 10:22 AM
Post #949
Group icon

Another reason I think he'll win, however awful he undoubtedly is at managing a presidency, I agree, he's excellent at manipulating people to outrage or to defend him. He's so good at marketing. We hear his name constantly. He's enraptured millions of white men to be ever more racist than they would have been had they not had someone at the top that they believed implicitly agreed with them. He's the most dangerous politician in the western world, and I hope his eventual fall is well publicised and tarnishes his legacy beyond redemption so that no one attempts to copy what he has done.

Amazingly, concentration camps, being regularly openly racist, and being associated with pedophiles have not yet done so.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 20th July 2019, 11:32 AM
Post #950
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

The US Deep South has a history of concentration camps - I suggest everyone checkout the brilliant 1990 series The Civil War, all facts, and images from the time. The photos of the Union troops starved to skeletons in prison camps is jaw-dropping - we're talking 13,000 dead out of 20,000, it's every bit as horrifying as the Nazi camps (just not on the same scale) and this was human beings from the same nation, essentially, give or take slavery.

Or another more recent example just ask Star Trek's George Takei who was kept in a more humane version prison camp in the 40's, for having Japanese ancestry. Not German white Americans, such as Trump's grandparents and their children, not Italians, just Japanese.

+Quote this post
Logan987
post 23rd July 2019, 07:52 AM
Post #951
Group icon
New Entry
User: 89,544

What are Trump's sexual inclinations anything to do with what kind of President he'll be? In the event that he was peed on by whores, at that point so what? Each to their own I state. It's everything obsess about nothing.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 23rd July 2019, 12:17 PM
Post #952
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Logan987 @ Jul 23 2019, 08:52 AM) *
What are Trump's sexual inclinations anything to do with what kind of President he'll be? In the event that he was peed on by whores, at that point so what? Each to their own I state. It's everything obsess about nothing.

If you lie about it, then you are a liar. Liars lie. If you cheat on your wives, it shows character dishonesty. If you lie to the voters it proves you're a liar who'll do and say anything and nothing you can say should be believed by anyone with an ounce of sense. People who fall for fraudsters are called mugs.

That's why.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 24th July 2019, 08:00 PM
Post #953
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Today's summary by Mueller of his investiagation:

Here’s what Mueller said:

➡️ Russia interfered in our election to help Trump.

➡️ Russians made numerous contacts with the campaign.

➡️ Campaign welcomed their help.

➡️ No one reported these contacts or interference to FBI.

➡️ They lied to cover it up.

He also said he can't indict a sitting President. He doesn't have the powers. Once he leaves office, A President can be indicted.

Orange SO suits him....

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th August 2019, 09:37 AM
Post #954
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

So another mass shooting in America (or which we have become de-sentitised to of late) which can be linked directly back to the President. When is someone going to call him out over it?

Amazes me why so many prominent people have our fingers up America's arse when it's also going to be sliding in to a recession shortly and can't even control it's gun laws. Loads of reports today that the first responders waited because they believed there were multiple gunmen, which of course would just be regular people carrying guns. Surprised Khan hasn't goaded Trump yet (sarcasm of course).

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 4th August 2019, 11:39 AM
Post #955
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jul 24 2019, 09:00 PM) *
Today's summary by Mueller of his investiagation:

Here’s what Mueller said:

➡️ Russia interfered in our election to help Trump.

➡️ Russians made numerous contacts with the campaign.

➡️ Campaign welcomed their help.

➡️ No one reported these contacts or interference to FBI.

➡️ They lied to cover it up.

He also said he can't indict a sitting President. He doesn't have the powers. Once he leaves office, A President can be indicted.

Orange SO suits him....

If he didn't have a cult and the Republicans weren't just slaves to their agenda, he'd be in jail by now! The Democrats are terrified to begin impeachment proceedings as they know that will mptivate the base 2020, and they want to crown Biden as the nominee when he most certainly WON'T energise the base. They are terrified of Sanders AND Trump and so stay away from impeachment. He NEEDS to be impeached though

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post 4th August 2019, 11:39 AM
Post #956
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471

QUOTE(Rooney @ Aug 4 2019, 10:37 AM) *
So another mass shooting in America (or which we have become de-sentitised to of late) which can be linked directly back to the President. When is someone going to call him out over it?

Amazes me why so many prominent people have our fingers up America's arse when it's also going to be sliding in to a recession shortly and can't even control it's gun laws. Loads of reports today that the first responders waited because they believed there were multiple gunmen, which of course would just be regular people carrying guns. Surprised Khan hasn't goaded Trump yet (sarcasm of course).

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 4th August 2019, 11:58 AM
Post #957
Group icon

There needs to be a conversation about how the current political climate is encouraging deadly white nationalism. There won’t be, but there should.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th August 2019, 12:44 PM
Post #958
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Aug 4 2019, 12:58 PM) *
There needs to be a conversation about how the current political climate is encouraging deadly white nationalism. There won’t be, but there should.

It will get called out as fake news. The sooner our flirtation with nationalism comes to an end the better. It's just sad that is Sandy Hook couldn't change the country, I don't know what will.

Even though the shooter has links to being inspired by Trump, Infowars and Joseph twatface Walton I'm sure it will all get glossed over.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 4th August 2019, 12:50 PM
Post #959
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(Rooney @ Aug 4 2019, 01:44 PM) *
It will get called out as fake news. The sooner our flirtation with nationalism comes to an end the better. It's just sad that is Sandy Hook couldn't change the country, I don't know what will.

Even though the shooter has links to being inspired by Trump, Infowars and Joseph twatface Walton I'm sure it will all get glossed over.

THIS! Exactly what a friend said. If that could only get thoughts and prayers, nothing will change for a long while.

It's a bubble of nationalism and it will burst, but until it does nothing is penetrating it and they will just put facebook laugh emotes, calling it fake news, etc, on any article that attempts to start a conversation about it. Another far right fave, as I have heard them do in person with the topic of Joe Cox, is disown any political links and just say: mental illness! And refuse to believe politics and nationalism had anything to do with it. They shut down even the mere suggestion. They're not open to discuss it.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th August 2019, 01:51 PM
Post #960
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Aug 4 2019, 01:50 PM) *
THIS! Exactly what a friend said. If that could only get thoughts and prayers, nothing will change for a long while.

It's a bubble of nationalism and it will burst, but until it does nothing is penetrating it and they will just put facebook laugh emotes, calling it fake news, etc, on any article that attempts to start a conversation about it. Another far right fave, as I have heard them do in person with the topic of Joe Cox, is disown any political links and just say: mental illness! And refuse to believe politics and nationalism had anything to do with it. They shut down even the mere suggestion. They're not open to discuss it.

Unfortunately Republicans and NRA care far more about money than children. Just like a No Deal Brexit there is always a hidden agenda in the NRA cos guns make certain people either rich or in power. Yes the UK has it's own social problems, especially with knife crime in London. But a lot of it can be linked to spcial deprivation, austerity and general lack of police numbers. The fact that we're in August and there have been over 250 mass shootings in America would really make the country step up and think you'd have thought.

Dunno why the armed citizens didn't shoot the shooter cos I'm sure that's what America would have us told. Probably not enough armed teachers and students in Walmart tbf.

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 46 47 48 49 50 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 03:43 PM