BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PFSC IV, Results, STARTING NOW!!!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Chez Wombat
post 25th November 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #81
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

Yessss, I did have a feeling (especially given she'd been compared to Grimes which I can hear) that may win and thrilled to see that, 'grats Bre <3 My 12 pointer winning and my 10 a few positions behind *. (I did not know that was from Twilight, they get the soundtracks right at least).

13th/21 isn't anything to shout about I suppose, but I'll take it after that drought earlier. Thanks for all who voted and thanks for hosting Addy, I'll try and be a bit more of a regular in this contest~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 25th November 2017, 07:27 PM
Post #82
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Thanks for hosting this Addy (and a late apols for me not showing up to the plug session if that did end up happening as unfortunately I was ~travelling~ at the time so couldn't come onto my laptop x)

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 25th November 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #83
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

Thanks for the hosting Addy.

Yes I got some good discoveries from this too! Hurtboy - Break came mid table (which I kind of predicted tbh) so similar to how my entry Katatonia - Forsaker did in Unknown Pleasures.

I did prefer Faouzia - My Heart's Grave in second place but well done Bre anyway for winning. Propaganda - Wound In My Heart should have done better, really nice nostalgic 90s style synthpop ballad (you can tell the original is from 1990 tbh).

This post has been edited by The Diplomat: 25th November 2017, 07:29 PM

+Quote this post
NocheLuna
post 25th November 2017, 07:29 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Meh.
User: 24,695

Congrats Bre!
Yay at Faouzia with "My Heart's Grave" getting a good finish, one of the best discoveries I have made in while, so thanks for sending that song Addy happy.gif
Also, thanks for the points Joey+Rory received (special thanks to King Rollo who gave the song 12 points!).

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post 25th November 2017, 07:34 PM
Post #85
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,961

QUOTE(The Diplomat @ Nov 25 2017, 07:28 PM) *
Thanks for the hosting Addy.

Yes I got some good discoveries from this too! Hurtboy - Break came mid table (which I kind of predicted tbh) so similar to how my entry Katatonia - Forsaker did in Unknown Pleasures.

I did prefer Faouzia - My Heart's Grave in second place but well done Bre anyway for winning. Propaganda - Wound In My Heart should have done better, really nice nostalgic 90s style synthpop ballad (you can tell the original is from 1990 tbh).

Wound In My Heart got to no.1 in Argentina which is why all the unofficial videos on youtube for it have Spanish subtitles.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 25th November 2017, 08:21 PM
Post #86
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Omg no way did I come 4th!!

wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks y'all

Omg my 12 pointer won!!!!

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 25th November 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #87
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

Omg no way did Brer send it - ha songs haven't been great recently!! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 25th November 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #88
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

QUOTE(Brébino @ Nov 25 2017, 07:24 PM) *
Ayyy *.* Me confirmed biggest pop music fan on t seet! Thanks for the 12 Michael (and you actually doing well!!! Beaverdonaism defeated (although I actually wasn't really a fan of this despite usually really liking Lykke Li oops)) + Chez and Leww from earlier <3 x

I really struggled finding an entry for this for a while but I knew I'd hit gold when discovering 'Underwater', by far my favourite of the songs I've sent to PFSC so lovely to see it getting the recognition heart.gif x (and glad it was actually a legit win because it would have kinda sucked for Rob if he was denied a win by a deduction again despite my earlier joke about that lol). Fab to see Faouzia and Reigan top 5 as well.

Do I get to choose a theme for PFSC V or will it just be decided by the powers that be in the mod team? thinking.gif (anything but another ballads theme would be fine tbh)

If you have ideas suggest to us via PM before PFSC V

(Can we get winner widgets with the new site pls)

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 26th November 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #89
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Brébino @ Nov 25 2017, 07:24 PM) *
Ayyy *.* Me confirmed biggest pop music fan on t seet! Thanks for the 12 Michael (and you actually doing well!!! Beaverdonaism defeated (although I actually wasn't really a fan of this despite usually really liking Lykke Li oops)) + Chez and Leww from earlier <3 x

I really struggled finding an entry for this for a while but I knew I'd hit gold when discovering 'Underwater', by far my favourite of the songs I've sent to PFSC so lovely to see it getting the recognition heart.gif x (and glad it was actually a legit win because it would have kinda sucked for Rob if he was denied a win by a deduction again despite my earlier joke about that lol). Fab to see Faouzia and Reigan top 5 as well.

Do I get to choose a theme for PFSC V or will it just be decided by the powers that be in the mod team? thinking.gif (anything but another ballads theme would be fine tbh)

Omg sassy pop theme!!

Well done Brer!! cheer.gif

Maybe you would like the three minute version of Possibility??

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 26th November 2017, 03:28 PM
Post #90
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

QUOTE(aDNAn @ Nov 25 2017, 11:18 AM) *
To make you feel better you received votes from total 14 participants ohmy.gif, mostly in lower end hence the total.
Well that seems pretty apt for a song I considered for BJSC tongue.gif

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 10:28 PM