BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> My Heart Takes Over, Twelth Single / On Your Radar
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Hurricane
post 10th December 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #21
Group icon
get me started, hot like fire
User: 17,262

I don't know what happened to Joe's taste, so I'll just pretend I've never read anything. laugh.gif

This song is perfect. It's so beautiful and the vocals during the chorus are lush.

Definitely one of their best ballad.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Totto
post 10th December 2015, 09:36 PM
Post #22
Group icon
I was grindin' with the DJ with my hands on the floor!
User: 20,441

Oh my god Joe. I f***ing love you.

Make them seeth. Leave no butthole unhurt rolleyes.gif

It's worse than Gentleman HA HA HA.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 10th December 2015, 10:40 PM
Post #23
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

It's a really nice song but I'd rank it near the bottom amongst their singles. Way better choices on On Your Radar and it just didn't click with the public, which was a shame. It's very nice though.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 10th December 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #24
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Lmao at the quote you used from me Lee, that makes no sense without context! laugh.gif

(Prior to us hearing the single, a songwriter described a song sounding like a "summer anthem" and it was taken to mean that she was referring to what the next single would be. So that's what my comment back then was regarding, confusion about a supposed summer anthem song being released in the winter. The song being referred to was 'The Way You Watch Me').

Did I not give any thoughts about 'My Heart Takes Over' in the thread? unsure.gif

P.S. Hi, probably my first post in this forum section in months??

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 10th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Post #25
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

QUOTE(-Jay- @ Sep 29 2011, 08:41 AM) *
wub.gif I think it's beautiful, love it. Makes me think of winter.

QUOTE(-Jay- @ Oct 7 2011, 09:36 AM) *
I don't think X Factor had special guests until Series 3 (2006), and Girls Aloud were invited to perform the year after, so it's not like they kept getting snubbed. In 2006 Girls Aloud managed a Strictly Come Dancing slot. I think a factor that helped Girls Aloud in 2007 was Cheryl meeting Simon in early 2007 due to Comic Relief's Celebrity Apprentice. They obviously got on, so perhaps that helped secure that year's performance for them (Call The Shots).

Simon Cowell has always seemed a bit down on The Saturdays for some reason. I don't think it's on YouTube anymore, but there was a clip from The Xtra Factor in one particular year, where they were discussing the misfortune of girl band contestants on The X Factor. Somehow actual successful girl groups were brought up by Louis - he mentioned Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Pussycat Dolls and The Saturdays... and Simon rolled his eyes when Louis mentioned The Saturdays.

A lot of time has passed since then, and The Saturdays have proved they're pretty much a constant feature in the Top 10, yet they're overlooked to perform on The X Factor. We have to remember that the Sugababes were also overlooked, even in 2007 and 2008 when they were still considered to be a top girl group.

I definitely keep my fingers crossed for an appearance this year, I think they more than deserve it! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(xfactor-updates @ Nov 8 2011, 03:11 AM) *
New here so Hi all...
I own the xfactor-updates site & apoligise for the confusion.
I noticed a few links to the site from here so thought I should post what I know.

I've posted all the xfactor guest performers way before they have been 'officially' confirmed, it's a spoiler site & some of you might know I don't post the usual tabloid shite but all have been correct so far.
Named the finalists & guests before any other sites for the last 3 years but got a spanner thrown in the works this year after a SYCO insider deliberately fed me a wrong finalist name to discredit my spoilers (all others were 100%)
Besides that fool (wont give his name), I am back on track with a great source for who they are booking for the live shows.

I was told Rihanna & The Saturdays were booked for the weekend of the 20th, then told the charity single would take place of The Sats & they would do the xtra factor instead.

I didn't ask which charity single, just presumed it was the finalists. However that single is due out the following week, so I'm as confused as you guys.

Hopefully I'll get confirmation tomorrow, will update the post as soon as I do.
One Direction are performing on both shows this weekend, so it's still possible The Saturdays will do the same.
With One Direction & JLS being added to the xfactor charity single, they could be doing last minute changes as to when acts are available to perform?
Will update when I know more, sorry guys.

+Quote this post
(Zach)
post 13th December 2015, 03:22 AM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 18,512

QUOTE(Christmas Jay @ Dec 10 2015, 10:45 PM) *
Lmao at the quote you used from me Lee, that makes no sense without context! laugh.gif

(Prior to us hearing the single, a songwriter described a song sounding like a "summer anthem" and it was taken to mean that she was referring to what the next single would be. So that's what my comment back then was regarding, confusion about a supposed summer anthem song being released in the winter. The song being referred to was 'The Way You Watch Me').

Did I not give any thoughts about 'My Heart Takes Over' in the thread? unsure.gif

P.S. Hi, probably my first post in this forum section in months??

hi.gif Post here more please.

I love MHTO although it hasn't aged too well for me. Haven't listened to it in quite some time.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 08:12 AM