BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC LXXIV - Predicta
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post 15th April 2015, 10:48 AM
Post #1
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

I hope no-one minds me doing this, but it hasn't been put up yet.

Plus, I have a good history of actually doing results for these things. (which reminds me I still need to do results for the chart forum predicta, oops)

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 · How many 18s will PERSEPHONIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Beaverdonia > Aquafina
Aquafina > Beaverdonia
D'yermaker > Desbuanda
Desbuanda > D'yermaker
Danaelanda > Yehesi
Yehesi > Danaelanda

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

FSR Rontvia > Federal Republic Of Ashton
Federal Republic Of Ashton > FSR Rontvia
Aprogonia > Jadakissnia
Jadakissnia > Aprogonia
Taahino > Séyetana
Séyetana > Taahino

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Singerpurear:
Triangledonia:
Sandénia:
Vülkyria:
Cadelicia:
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia:
Daehun:
Ajanaeda:
N DNTN:
Syndare:

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 15th April 2015, 03:43 PM
Post #2
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Oh yeah this reminds me I need to do the results from the last one still. Oop.

(Q5 should be changed to 18s btw unless you're asking how many people will rank me precisely 4th)

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 15th April 2015, 08:15 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. π // Hot Chip - Need You Now
2. Danaelanda // Colleen D'Agostino feat. deadmau5 - Stay
3. Daehun // SANNI - 2080-luvulla
4. Persephonia // A-WA - Habib Galbi
5. Unovia // Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best
6. FSR Rontvia // Andy Duguid feat. Jaren - 7even
7. Séyetana // Against The Current - Paralyzed
8. Ajanaeda // SYKES - Best Thing
9. Aquafina // Audien feat. Parson James - Insomnia
10. Syndare // Yazz and Serayah McNeill - Drip Drop

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Male group

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

No (although I guess it would be under their new name...)

Question 5 · How many 18s will PERSEPHONIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Three

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Beaverdonia > Aquafina -> 18
Aquafina > Beaverdonia -> 0
D'yermaker > Desbuanda -> 0
Desbuanda > D'yermaker -> 0
Danaelanda > Yehesi -> 0
Yehesi > Danaelanda -> 18

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

FSR Rontvia > Federal Republic Of Ashton
Federal Republic Of Ashton > FSR Rontvia
Aprogonia > Jadakissnia
Jadakissnia > Aprogonia
Taahino > Séyetana
Séyetana > Taahino

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Singerpurear: 13th
Triangledonia: 28th
Sandénia: 25th
Vülkyria: 42nd
Cadelicia: 30th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 26th
Daehun: 3rd
Ajanaeda: 8th
N DNTN: 16th
Syndare: 10th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes, Semi 1

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

33. Hushkanukia // Ashley Allen - Touch Me (Take Me Tonight)
34. Hendinia // Kenya - Warrior
35. Federal Republic of Ashton // Midnight Red - Hell Yeah
36. Ojnoj // Life Of Dillon - Overload
37. Land of DW // Wibi Soerjadi - Undaunted
38. N-Lazone // Therese - Missing Disco (Chris Henry Remix)
39. Beaverdonia // Preeya Kalidas feat. Mumzy Stranger - Shimmy
40. Bignia-Zaragovina // Astrid - 2AM
41. Jayrusalem // COIN - Run
42. Vülkyria // Stalking Gia - Born Free

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 15th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Post #4
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222

Ouch.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 15th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Post #5
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Slay.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 15th April 2015, 10:05 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Huh? Aquafina LOVES Shimmy Shimmy though? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 15th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Post #7
Group icon
üüü barracüda

+Quote this post
Brer
post 15th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Post #8
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Lol even I don't think 'Born Free' will be last and I megashaded it before!!1!

(Seriously though I don't think it'll even be bottom 10 now ;o)

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 16th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #9
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

No way will Vülkyria come last... ohmy.gif I really hope not anyway! 'Born Free' is a beauty. heart.gif

Hopefully there's still some support out there for COIN in the final, would obviously be gutting to be bottom 2 in a 42 song contest. I think I'll be gravitating back to a pop or r'n'b lady for a future BJSC. kink.gif

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 16th April 2015, 07:15 AM
Post #10
Group icon
üüü barracüda

It would be a bit demotivating to come last with "Born Free" but at least it made its way to the Final which was my number one concern. A top 20 - heck, a top 30 finishing position would be brilliant, but let's see what happens...

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 16th April 2015, 07:28 AM
Post #11
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

It's always difficult to predict the bottom ten, I have no idea what will come last tbh, I wouldn't say that anything worthy of last place has qualified to the final.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 16th April 2015, 09:01 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

I agree, it's a fiercely competitive final, everyone is a winner in my eyes to reach the final when so many great songs have already DNQ'd, and someone has to come last. Now if no-one at all voted for a song then that would be a bit disheartening but I doubt that will happen!

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 17th April 2015, 10:56 PM
Post #13
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

01. FSR Rontvia // Andy Duguid (feat. Jaren) - 7even
02. Danaelanda // Colleen D'Agostino (feat. deadmau5) - Stay
03. Persephonia // A-WA - Habib Galbi
04. Séyetana // Against The Current - Paralyzed
05. π // Hot Chip - Need You Now
06. Unovia // Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best
07. Desbuanda // CAPPA (feat. Almighty Chief) - Hush
08. Ramrynia // Spada & Elen Levon - Cool Enough
09. Kluminican Republic // Francesco Yates - When I Found You
10. Daehun // SANNI - 2080-luvulla

Mixed Group

No

Three

10 Beaverdonia > Aquafina
10 Aquafina > Beaverdonia
18 D'yermaker > Desbuanda
13 Desbuanda > D'yermaker
00 Danaelanda > Yehesi
15 Yehesi > Danaelanda

Singerpurear: 11th
Triangledonia: 37th
Sandénia: 26th
Vülkyria: 30th
Cadelicia: 19th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 41st
Daehun: 10th
Ajanaeda: 14th
N DNTN: 20th
Syndare: 16th

No

33. Cor Lupus // Brielle - Catch A Star For You
34. Land of DW // Wibi Soerjadi - Undaunted
35. D'yermak'er // Asta (feat. Allday) - Dynamite
36. Beaverdonia // Preeya Kalidas - Shimmy
37. TRIANGLEDONIA // Diviners (feat. Contacreast) - Tropic Love
38. Jayrusalem // COIN - Run
39. Aprogonia // Elin Bergman - Shoot You Down
40. Hushkanukia // Ashley Allen - Touch Me (Take Me Tonight)
41. The Actual Republic of Bellamia // Ulrik Munther - Nån gång
42. N-Lazone // Therese - Missing Disco (Chris Henry Remix)

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 18th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #14
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

i'm fully expecting to come last.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th April 2015, 12:49 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

omg two top 10 predix ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th April 2015, 04:30 PM
Post #16
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Wow Jade is gonna kill it. Not one bottom 10 prediction ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 18th April 2015, 05:38 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Comin' for that 11th from bottom smash. kink.gif

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 18th April 2015, 08:15 PM
Post #18
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

01. FSR Rontvia
02. Daehun
03. FARC
04. Danaelanda
05. Unovia
06. Persephonia
07. Bignia-Zaragovina
08. Mulgracia
09. Jayrusalem
10. D'yermak'er

pi will be close.

Mixed duo

NOPE

000 Beaverdonia > Aquafina
005 Aquafina > Beaverdonia
018 D'yermaker > Desbuanda
007 Desbuanda > D'yermaker
000 Danaelanda > Yehesi
010 Yehesi > Danaelanda

Singerpurear: 020
Triangledonia: 025
Sandénia: 037
Vülkyria: 040
Cadelicia: 030
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 020
Daehun: 002
Ajanaeda: 023
N DNTN: 017
Syndare: 017

No, semi 002

33. Singerpurear
34. Triangledonia
35. Ojnoj
36. Land of DW
37. Aprogonia
38. Vülkyria
39. Hendinia
40. N-Lazone
41. Beaverdonia
42. Aeroche

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 20th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Post #19
Group icon
üüü barracüda

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final
01. Danaelanda // Colleen D'Agostino feat. deadmau5 - Stay
02. FSR Rontvia // Andy Duguid feat. Jaren - 7even
03. Aquafina // Audien feat. Parson James - Insomnia
04. π // Hot Chip - Need You Now
05. Unovia // Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best
06. Altyr Muunilinst // Shamir - Call It Off
07. Mulgracia // Elicit - I Wanna Be Your Lover
08. FARC // Tkay Maidza - U-Huh
09. Daehun // SANNI - 2080-luvulla
10. Persephonia // A-WA - Habib Galbi

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score?

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'?

a mixed group

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest?
...yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will PERSEPHONIA get?

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries
Beaverdonia > Aquafina - 10
Aquafina > Beaverdonia - 2
D'yermaker > Desbuanda - 13
Desbuanda > D'yermaker - 7
Danaelanda > Yehesi - 0
Yehesi > Danaelanda - 18

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish
Singerpurear: 38th
Triangledonia: 19th
Sandénia: 36th
Vülkyria: 17th
Cadelicia: 15th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 37th
Daehun: 9th
Ajanaeda: 27th
N DNTN: 32nd
Syndare: 22nd

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final?
"Yes, semi 2"

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final
33. Taahino // Oh No Fiasco - All Systems Go
34. Jadakissnia // Last Lynx - Curtains
35. Aprogonia // Elin Bergman - Shoot You Down
36. Sandénia // Kat Dahlia - I Think I'm In Love
37. The Actual Republic of Bellamia // Ulrik Munther - Nån Gång
38. Singerpurear // Neeraj Shridhar and Tulsi Kumar - Love Mera Hit Hit
39. Hushkanukia // Ashley Allen - Touch Me (Take Me Tonight)
40. Ultraviolenceland // Kinnie Lane - Je Te Suivrai
41. Greenfroze // Jessi Malay - Bougie
42. Beaverdonia // Preeya Kalidas feat. Mumzy Stranger - Shimmy

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest?

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 21st April 2015, 04:35 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

01. Daehun
02. Persephonia
03. Danaelanda
04. π
05. Unovia
06. Bignia-Zaragovina
07. FARC
08. Beaverdonia
09. Aquafina
10. Ultraviolenceland

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 312

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female soloist

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]No

Question 5 · How many 18s will PERSEPHONIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 5

0 Beaverdonia > Aquafina
0 Aquafina > Beaverdonia
0 D'yermaker > Desbuanda
0 Desbuanda > D'yermaker
0 Danaelanda > Yehesi
0 Yehesi > Danaelanda

Singerpurear: 38th
Triangledonia: 36th
Sandénia: 28th
Vülkyria: 24th
Cadelicia: 14th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 41st
Daehun: 1st
Ajanaeda: 12th
N DNTN: 15th
Syndare: 17th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No". No

33. D'yermak'er
34. Greenfroze
35. Hendinia
36. Triangledonia
37. Aprogonia
38. Singerpurear
39. Federal Republic of Ashton
40. N-Lazone
41. The Actual Republic of Bellamia
42. Land of DW

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise] 29

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 05:54 AM