BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Fake Pokemon ideas, share your fav fakemons, gym leaders, games, etc
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
diva las vegans
post Nov 10 2019, 01:05 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

Thought this could be a cool thread given the reception some of the new Pokemon games have been receiving. The idea is here to share all of your favorite fan made Pokemon ideas whether it's new Pokemon, regional/mega/gigantamax/alternative formes of already existing Pokemon, new evolutions, new trainers, new towns, items, gym leaders, whatever. Share your favorites here and react to the ones you see here that you like or dislike. (Try to give credit to whoever made the art if you can).

Here's a few that I liked to start the thread: alternative final evolutions to the new starters:

Grookey (Grass) -> "Branchimp" (Grass) -> "Baboodo" (Grass/Dark)
While I do like the real evolutionary line I think this is cool adding in the Dark element at the final stage. Looks quite wise and ofc the middle stage doesn't look as awkward as in real life.

Scorbunny (Fire) -> "Rabburn" (Fire) -> "Polterhare" (Fire/Ghost)
I love the idea of the fire starter being a fire/ghost typing and it looks a bit like a wendigo themed Pokemon which I absolutely love. Compared to whatever the hell that real evo is supposed to be this looks immensely cooler and way more interesting.

Sobble (Water) -> "Lizaqua" (Water) -> "Tritoxine" (Water/Poison)
Again compared to what we actually got this is infinitely cooler and would almost definitely have made sure I pick the water starter yet again because that final evo is SO cool. Not big on poison types in general but I would have chosen this guy in a heartbeat as I'm all here for the water types.

Credit for all 3 goes to Mat4265 on Deviantart.

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Nov 10 2019, 01:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Nov 10 2019, 01:15 PM
Post #2
rip in peace Dickston
Group: Members
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

I had an idea for a TLOZ: Links Awakening style Mystery Dungeon game on the Switch. Top down, cute little Pokémon character, field moves, etc all the classic Mystery Dungeon stuff but updated for the console. On the Switch a co-op or multiplayer mode would be a lot more accessible too, then you and 3 others can explore and complete quests together all while walking around as Pikachu, Bulbasuar, Charmander & Squirtle laugh.gif

Also a Pokémon Ranger game with similar mechanics to Mario Odyssey wherein you constantly switch from 3D to 2D (3D overworld, 2D to draw hoops around Pokémon with your joy con)

There’s no reason a spin off like this couldn’t fill in as their 2020 release and then leave the next main series game to 2021

This post has been edited by Dexton: Nov 10 2019, 01:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:11 AM