BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Tonight Alive - World Away
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Linds.
post 3rd April 2017, 02:05 AM
Post #1
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

They debuted this brand new track on R1 last night, it's already better than the majority of Limitless :') they've got it included in their set for their tour with You Me At Six so I'll be interested to see how it translates live ohmy.gif

It's not on Spotify etc yet as far as i can see but you can listen to it here!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
lotita
post 3rd April 2017, 09:12 AM
Post #2
Group icon
feminist icon
User: 21,777

i really like this! defo stronger than limitless

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 3rd April 2017, 09:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

VIDEO!!

It's now out everywhere and Tonight Alive now look to be signed under Hopeless ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
dxh182
post 2nd August 2017, 11:40 PM
Post #4
Group icon
New Entry
User: 36,850

Have they announced the new album yet??

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 3rd August 2017, 12:32 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

Oh my! I can't remember if I've listened to this or not. It might've been posted when I was on buzzjack afk

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 3rd August 2017, 02:27 AM
Post #6
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

Omg you like Tonight Alive too? ohmy.gif

From what I gather they're in the middle of recording it in Thailand atm, I'm really unsure of what to expect with their next record as Limitless was a let down sad.gif

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 3rd August 2017, 03:53 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

QUOTE(ʟɪɴᴅs. @ Aug 3 2017, 03:27 AM) *
Omg you like Tonight Alive too? ohmy.gif

From what I gather they're in the middle of recording it in Thailand atm, I'm really unsure of what to expect with their next record as Limitless was a let down sad.gif
mhm tongue.gif I don't think there's been a thread for them for a while and I haven't really found a place to mention them until now laugh.gif

I think WAYSSO is my fave followed by Limitless and TOS.

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 3rd August 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #8
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

There's not really enough interest around them on here to have a separate thread for singles and then one for the album rn, I'll change the name of this once we've got some details but bar like a couple of people, nobody is gonna really care until anything is officially out and even at that it will be like three people laugh.gif

Oh that's surprising, I'd rank them TOS > WAYSSO? >>> Limitless

The Other Side for me has a perfect balance of everything, it's rocky but polished, each song has such a story behind it and lyrically it's flawless. This is one of those albums that I found at the right time in my life so I have a lot of personal things tied to it and related to the lyrics on so many levels. What Are You So Scared Of? Is so high energy, it's just raw and punchy and everything you'd expect from a great debut album, there's a lot of jams on it as well. Limitless is just v dilute and doesn't have much about it, lyrically it's pretty decent, Tonight Alive are one of those bands that have a very clear message that they want to put out to people and it's basically finding peace within yourself, being true to who you are and living the life you want to lead which is 100% something I stand for too and I think that point comes through the most in Limitless in comparison to anything else but the melodies just aren't there for me. It doesn't really sound like a TA album when you look at how energetic their other two albums are. Idk, every song just feels like it's missing something and it's probably a big chorus, like listen to Wasting Away, The Fire, The Ocean, The Edge, even things from their EP All Shapes and Disguises, there's always a build up to something and then there's like none of that on Limitless, it's all very mellow in comparison. How Does It Feel? Is like the closest we get but even then it doesn't quite make it. I know bands need to grow and evolve but it doesn't feel like that's what they were trying to do with Limitless, it feels like they regressed after TOS but just fell a bit too far backwards. I think they'll pull it back with this next album. I adore this band so I'm not gonna let a kinda boring album put me off. It's not even a bad album it's just not up to the standard they usually come out with.

+Quote this post
Adelina555
post 9th August 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 34,634

It's strange, but I missed it. Cool! I love)

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:14 PM