BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SPINNING ADAM'S Favourite Music Videos
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TNSEL AND WIRED™
post Jan 15 2015, 07:39 PM
Post #1
controversial biege i mean relic of buzzjack
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

I will plan to do my favourite entertaining, funny, exiting music videos but first here are some currently unranked and likely to rank high at the end tongue.gif

The Nights - Avicii
A great track and a great watch. I reckon you have to have a well paid job to do all of those amazing things in the world ohmy.gif sad.gif

I Could Be The One (Nicktim) - Avicii vs Nicky Romero
A similar 'change your life' video also by Avicii. A woman with a boring life decides to go out and party and live to the max, but the end of the video where she gets run over ohmy.gif sad.gif ALSO FAVOURITE TRACK OF ALL TIME wub.gif

Middledistancerunner - Chicane ft. Adam Young

I love the twist of a working office guy with his desk on a beach wub.gif the song goes really well with it smile.gif until he wakes up finding himself asleep at the desk laugh.gif

Mozart's House - Clean Bandit
One of the more 'wtf' videos to come in this list. Including the 'paint shower' and random scenery changes huh.gif

Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia

A video with a young boy with telekinetic superpowers is hunted down by the FBI/whatever the are. Another great video to watch with the music wub.gif

Just One Last Time - David Guetta ft. Taped Rai
Also one of my favourite yet underrated DG tracks wub.gif
I admire the boyfriend's passion for saving his girlfriend's life from a burning building and sacrificing his life to save hers cry.gif

Need U (100%) - Duke Dumont ft. A*M*E

A great tune and great vid which Duke is very good at biggrin.gif
I love the wierd/wacky dancing and the idea of a speaker in his stomach around everyone. Hilarious and entertaining biggrin.gif

Won't Look Back - Duke Dumont

I love the masks and the moon-jumper things. I'd love to just go out on the street and do what they do. Just for the lolz of course laugh.gif

What If - Jason Derulo

Such a sad and emotional video sad.gif
Great use of reversing the day too biggrin.gif

Do You Feel What I Feel - JLS

Great track with a great snow and party scene wub.gif

Last Time - Labrinth

I love the illuminati alien taking Labrinth to the wierd and wonderful world of elephants on trampolines :lolL

Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa

A great story to this where Adam is a victim of a bank robbery who luckily escapes with his girlfriend, only to then have the police chase after him thinking he's part of it! nono.gif

Also Wiz seems to be some homeless guy laugh.gif

Last All Night (Koala) - Oliver Heldens ft. KStewart

A great video where a professor is working on a formula to fix his disability naming it Koala and some really good dancing too biggrin.gif

Alligator Sky - Owl City ft. Shawn Chrystopher
One of my fave Owl City tracks. The video seems to depict a post-apocalyptic disaster and they seem to go up in a rocket cool2.gif

Fireflies - Owl City

The hit that sparked my love for Owl City wub.gif

Set in his bedroom, the wonders of his 'toys' come to life and you just couldn't come up with a better video wub.gif

Shooting Star - Owl City

I can't help but think of Katy Perry's Firework but love the special effects and dark scenery with street lights and people zooming past Adam while he's playing on the piano in the street biggrin.gif

When Can I See You Again - Owl City
Created for the soundtrack to Wreck-It Ralph, the video obviously uses elements from the film and it's so funny watching Adam in the plane laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TNSEL AND WIRED™
post Jan 15 2015, 07:40 PM
Post #2
controversial biege i mean relic of buzzjack
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Rubbish videos

Some rubbish videos which either don't fit the song, are boring/complicated or just suck biggrin.gif

Which I Love the Track But Hate the Video
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:17 PM