BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Sarah Harding • General Discussion, Autobiography 'Hear Me Out' out in March 2021
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Umi
post 26th December 2014, 12:20 AM
Post #61
Group icon
All I See br29
User: 14,659

QUOTE(JosephCarey @ Dec 25 2014, 05:38 PM) *
Sarah Harding ‏@SarahNHarding 13m13 minutes ago
MerryXmas 2 all my beautiful #lilhardcores #harcores @NicolaRoberts @KimberleyJWalsh @CherylOfficial @NadineCoyleNow

https://twitter.com/SarahNHarding/status/548167389863772161

wub.gif

Sarah proving once again to be the only particularly likable one.

It's amazing to see the other members of the band still be the most important people to her, so far down the line.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
London
post 26th December 2014, 12:38 AM
Post #62
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053

Bless her. She actually gives a damn.

+Quote this post
Tsotne
post 5th January 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,317

argggg SARAH!!! NEW MUSIC!!!!

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 27th January 2015, 02:22 PM
Post #64
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news...couldnt-5023611

Keith Lemon has filmed a Downton Abbey spoof with Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding.

The Celebrity Juice joker has teamed up with the singer and actress as part of his new sketch show but admits she wasn't brilliant when it came to learning her lines. Oops!

Speaking at the National Television Awards last night, where he won a gong for Celebrity Juice, he told Mirror Celeb: "Sarah Harding is in my sketch show, we've done a spoof of Downton Abbey called Downtoon Abbey with the makers of Geordie Shore, she's in that.

"It's Downton Abbey but with the behaviour of Geordie Shore. It was amazing, we did it in this big mansion. I was actually convinced it was the house in Downton.

"I'm really excited for people to see it, I hope people like it. It was good working with Sarah but she couldn't remember her lines.

"With Celebrity Juice, there are just questions, but with a sketch show there's a lot of lines to learn."

Asked what else he'd like to do in TV and film, he also told us: "I'd do another film. I'd like to have Michelle Keegan in it and Kelly Brook again - it seems like things are going really well for her in America!"

At least Sarah will be on our screens again soon!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 27th January 2015, 02:44 PM
Post #65
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

That sounds amazing, can't wait laugh.gif

+Quote this post
post 27th January 2015, 03:51 PM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

"It was good working with Sarah but she couldn't remember her lines."

Nothing's changed then

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 27th January 2015, 04:12 PM
Post #67
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217

QUOTE(Joe. @ Jan 27 2015, 03:51 PM) *
"It was good working with Sarah but she couldn't remember her lines."
Nothing's changed then

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 8th April 2015, 08:38 PM
Post #68
Group icon

SARAH Harding has given Girls Aloud fans a glimmer of hope that the band could reform "for one night only".

Speaking exclusively in this week's OK! Magazine as she was photographed at her London home, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's former band mate admitted that she missed being in the girl band.

"I was reminiscing about the fact that we used to play to stadiums of 20,000 people and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss that," she said.

"We had some fun times… I watch videos back of all of us and I do miss it."

Asked if there would be a Girls Aloud reunion she replied: "I hope so! Even if it was just for one night only, that would be awesome."

Sarah, who is currently working on solo music, admitted that she, Cheryl, Kimberley Walsh, Nicola Roberts and Nadine Coyle are "like ships in the night". But she revealed that she has been pushing for a reunion – behind closed doors at least.

"I saw Kimberley at the Tesco Mum Of The Year Awards and I said we all had to get together soon as we haven't seen each other for so long.

"I've grown up a lot in the last year and I really want to see the girls… I've told them I'd like to reach out."

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/sarah-h...s-aloud-reunion

From a couple of weeks ago!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 8th April 2015, 08:41 PM
Post #69
Group icon

Sarah wub.gif So much love for her. She really did love every minute of Girls Aloud didn't she? So nice to hear her speak so fondly of her time in the group.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 9th April 2015, 06:59 AM
Post #70
Group icon

You know, for how she was portrayed in the media for years as the party girl and 'outsider' of the group, Sarah was the glue that held the band together, certainly during the reunion.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 9th April 2015, 07:50 AM
Post #71
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

Cheryl's latest era hasn't been as successful as ones before it and now wants to get back with the rest of the band, tad coincidental, maybe? I don't know laugh.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 21st April 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #72
Group icon

Who wore it best? Our Sarah or The Sats' Vanessa? Vote here!

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 28th July 2015, 04:11 PM
Post #73
Group icon

Sarah's interview in The Sun's Fabulous magazine: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fabul...-hangovers.html

This section of the interview.... sob.gif

She’d never say never to a Girls Aloud reunion if it was for a one-off special occasion, but admits she rarely sees the others these days.

Nevertheless, she looks momentarily stung when reminded that Kimberley wrote in her autobiography that she wouldn’t have been friends with her (or Nadine, for that matter) had it not been for the band.

“I think me and Nadine were just more independent,” she explains.

“I had my own set of friends outside the band, because when you’re together 24/7 of course you’re not going to get on with each other all the time.

“I spoke to Cheryl and Kimberley a few months ago and was like: ‘I really miss you guys,’ so it would be really nice just to get together and reminisce.”

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 28th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #74
Group icon

I love how she speaks so highly of them after all that's been said, including Kimberley's book. What Kimberley said there still upsets me tbh, it was uncalled for and surely should be seen as a positive thing, ie. making friends you'd never have even known otherwise, rather than a negative?

+Quote this post
Hayzayy
post 28th July 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #75
Group icon
Who's Daniel btw ?
User: 1,804

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Jul 28 2015, 04:13 PM) *
I love how she speaks so highly of them after all that's been said, including Kimberley's book. What Kimberley said there still upsets me tbh, it was uncalled for and surely should be seen as a positive thing, ie. making friends you'd never have even known otherwise, rather than a negative?

Oh I'm not too bothered by it, there's never been any animosity towards Sarah, it's just what Kim said, they are so different and outside the band they would have never been friends. I'm sure Kim didn't mean it in a negative way. They still like Sarah very much (it shows so much during the tours), unlike Nadine. laugh.gif

It's kind of crazy to think the band has been going for so long. wub.gif

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 28th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Post #76
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

I'm behind the times, Nadine and Sarah don't get along? kink.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 28th July 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #77
Group icon

No they very much do! Sarah gets on with them all I believe, she just doesn't see them as much.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 27th August 2015, 04:07 PM
Post #78
Group icon

Sarah Harding: Nicola Roberts won't speak to me

Sarah Harding claims her former Girls Aloud bandmate Nicola Roberts doesn't want to speak to her and she has no idea why.

Sarah Harding doesn't understand why Nicola Roberts won't speak to her.

The 'Threads' singer misses the closeness of being a part of Girls Aloud, though she no longer feels as strong a bond with her former bandmates.

She said: ''I perform with another all-girl band now because I miss Girls Aloud.

''Cheryl [Fernandez-Versini] and Kimberley [Walsh] are the only ones I've spoken to in the past few months.

''I saw Nadine [Coyle] and her baby last year but I haven't even heard from Nicola at all. She's not bothered, so God knows what's gone on.''

While she may not see the rest of the group - who formed in 20202 and disbanded in 2013 - very often, the 33-year-old singer is definitely up for a Girls Aloud reunion in the future.

She told Closer magazine: ''Look at the Spice Girls doing the Olympics three years ago. It could happen. Maybe we could do something for the 20th anniversary like the Spice Girls are rumoured to be doing.''

Sarah recently admitted she loves watching old footage of Girls Aloud on YouTube in her spare time.

She said: ''I loved doing 'Off the Record' in 2006 with the girls, it's nice to have things to look back on and reminisce about.

''It would be great to be able to show the grandkids all the amazing things you've achieved.

''It's such a giggle to watch us in the band when we're so young - sometime I YouTube the show for a laugh.''

~~~

Oops, just when you thought Sarah was the reliable member who didn't add to the dramas! sob.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 27th August 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #79
Group icon

That's tame compared to what some of the others have said though to be fair kink.gif Such a shame that she rarely speaks to them sad.gif I guess that's the most effort any of them have made to speak to or see Nadine also cry.gif

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 28th August 2015, 09:23 AM
Post #80
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222

Nicola won't speak to flops~

Kimberley's next when Elf flops on its arse.

+Quote this post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 03:07 AM