BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Number 1 Chronicles, Recapping my #1s 2005*-2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
diva las vegans
post Jan 11 2018, 10:11 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

2005 - 2018

I'm revamping this thread which initially was just to chronicle my top spot holders for 2017 but now I'm gonna make it so that it chronicles every number one I have had (everything before 2017 is make retrospectively). I have currently made my way all the way to 2005 but have plans to bring it all the way back to 1980, if not further. The format will change as well but I've yet to decide where to start. Maybe the best choice would be to start with 2010 as the start of the decade, and then do the 2000s after that, 1990s next etc.

Number of #1 Hits for Each Year:
2005: 28
2006: 28
2007: 32
2008: 28
2009: 30
2010: 29
2011: 28
2012: 28
2013: 31
2014: 25
2015: 24
2016: 25
2017: 26
2018: 19*

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Sep 13 2018, 11:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 11 2018, 11:16 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Martin Jensen — "Solo Dance" (2 weeks)
January 1, 2017

Why did "Solo Dance" hit number one?
I think I first heard "Solo Dance" sometime in late 2016 and I'll admit it didn't quite click immediately - not to say that I didn't like it, I just wasn't in love with it.. Yet. However, once the song started gaining popularity on the radio and around the world I realized I simply could not stop myself from wanting to dance when it came on - Hell, I could probably even dance my ass of to just the instrumental version. The beat is seriously infectious and the song just instantly makes me happy whenever it comes on. January is generally a slow month mostly just filled with songs gaining traction from the year before and last year's first month was no exception so "Solo Dance" making the top spot may have just been luck thanks to the slow rotation of new songs.

Which songs lost the battle for number one to this song?
Martin managed to fend off some heavy hitters despite a slow month transcending, most of them leftovers from the year before finally making the rounds on my chart. Perhaps the biggest competition the song faced came from another dance song in the form of "Your Soul (Holding On)" by british singer RHODES and german DJ Felix Jaehn which charted at number 2 in the week that Martin first claimed the top spot. In its' second week at number one yet another dance song moved in for the kill as "You Don't Know Me" by Jax Jones featuring RAYE finally climbed to No. 2 after spending a few weeks in the Top 10. Other songs that I considered as new challengers in the two weeks that Martin held the top spot were "Places" by Martin Solveig (No. 8), "Human" by Rag'N'Bone Man (No. 10) and "Touch" by Little Mix (No. 6).

How do I feel about this song today?
A year later I still listen to this song very regularly and it stayed in my Top 200 Playlist for 45 weeks (the longest a song can stay is a full year). It placed 9th on my Spotify Year-End chart, which is actually a lot higher than I expected it to be but I can't say that I'm surprised. It's certainly not my favourite number one of the year, and it's not even my favourite dance song of the year, but it's a song I thoroughly enjoy and even though I tend to forget about it I'm always happy when it comes on. As a number one it definitely makes sense as a precursor as to what 2017 would offer and it certainly started the year off on the right foot.

What other songs has Martin Jensen charted?
I first discovered this danish DJ two years ago in late 2015 with his single "Miracles". He didn't quite set me ablaze with interest but it was a nice enough song which spent a few weeks in the lower end of the Top 40. Later in 2016 he dropped "All I Wanna Do" which was a somewhat bigger hit but honestly none of his songs could compare to the mammoth smash "Solo Dance" which is to date his only song to manage to even break the Top 10. His fourth and so far final hit to reach my Top 40 was "Wait" featuring Loote which peaked at No. 22 in September.

Top 100 History: Martin Jensen
2015 36 Miracles
2016 21 All I Wanna Do
2016 01 Solo Dance
2017 59 Middle of the Night (with The Vamps)
2017 23 Wait (featuring Loote)

This post has been edited by jafetsigfinns: Jan 11 2018, 11:53 AM

+Quote Post
danG
post Jan 11 2018, 12:26 PM
Post #3
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Solo Dance never made it to #1 for me but it'll be appearing very high in my EOY!! Absolute tune.

+Quote Post
Sergej
post Jan 11 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 39,723
   No Gallery Pics

Good start so far, I like "Solo Dance", never knew he had early singles.
I knew him at first because of "Solo Dance", I have to listen to his early stuff soon.

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 12 2018, 08:50 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you liked it but I expect you might not know my second number one - coming up later today.

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 12 2018, 10:08 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Kilian & Jo featuring Erik Rapp — "Suburbia" (4 weeks)
January 15, 2017

Why did "Suburbia" hit number one?
I don't blame you for never having heard this song before because I honestly have no idea how I stumbled onto this masterpiece myself. Sometime in January of last year a friend of mine sent me a song on Spotify by two guys I'd never heard of before and honestly a lot of the songs she sends me are not my thing so I didn't exactly have high hopes before first listen but man was I overwhelmed once I hit play. "Suburbia" is one of the most euphoric songs I have heard in my life and not only is the beat infectious but the lyrics are actually very good for a dance song. It's a love song that tells of a boy that has feelings for another man that is apparently bicurious or bisexual (you left with another boy / playing games with the stupid girls) and the longings he has for him. It's an incredibly sexual song and refreshing to hear a dance song featuring male-on-male affection which only brings it higher in my ranking. There was really no question once I heard this, this was always going to hit number one.

Which songs lost the battle for number one to this song?
Now since "Suburbia" spent three weeks at number one it kept a couple of songs away from the top spot, but in all honesty none of them really posed any threat because the lead was so big it almost kept the crown for four weeks. Nevertheless some songs gave it their best, including "Minnist Tú" by faroese pop duo Byrta, "Strip" by Clara Mae and again "You Don't Know Me" by Jax Jones featuring RAYE which also charged for the top spot while "Solo Dance" was there. During Kilian & Jo's reign some big hits such as "Shape Of You" and The Chainsmokers' "Paris" were released but in all honesty neither even managed Top 10 so the threat was minimal.

How do I feel about this song today?
The same honestly. I still feel like this feels way bigger than it actually was. This feels like it could have been a massive hit but the opportunity was missed. I still get goosebumps whenever I listen to this with the volume turned way up and I still get overwhelmed with emotions whenever I let myself get immersed in the song. It feels just as fresh as it felt a year ago and I encourage anyone who likes dance music to give it a listen because this song will probably feel fresh even in 2027. Quite the hidden gem.

Who are Kilian & Jo and which other songs have they charted?
They are german DJ's with a very empty portfolio and honestly it's hard to find anything about them other than their soundcloud page. I have never charted any other song of theirs - not prior to "Suburbia" or after it - but I can see they made one with Conrad Sewell so maybe I should check that out. If not they'll forever be one of my favourite one-hit-wonders.

Who is Erik Rapp and which other songs has he charted?
Just like Kilian & Jo, their feature is rather unknown as well. Erik Rapp was a contestant on Swedish Idol back in 2013 and apparently placed third behind eventual winner Kevin Walker and runner-up Elin Bergman. This is particularly interesting because Elin Bergman produced two contenders for number one in 2017 so you may or may not be seeing her later on in this thread. Sweden has always produced a lot of artists that I like so I was absolutely zero surprised when I found out he's swedish.

Top 100 History: Kilian & Jo
2017 01 Suburbia

Top 100 History: Erik Rapp
2017 01 Suburbia (with Kilian & Jo)

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Jun 14 2018, 10:02 AM

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jan 13 2018, 06:32 AM
Post #7
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

Ooh this is a nice, unique format, will definitely be reading this! 'Solo Dance' didn't quite make my EOY but was totally an earworm, and I just gave 'Suburbia' a listen now, very nice! ohmy.gif Trying to work out what song it reminds me of so I'm gonna have to keep listening. (It's probably something obvious like 'How Deep Is Your Love' unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 13 2018, 10:03 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Riser @ Jan 13 2018, 06:32 AM) *
Ooh this is a nice, unique format, will definitely be reading this! 'Solo Dance' didn't quite make my EOY but was totally an earworm, and I just gave 'Suburbia' a listen now, very nice! ohmy.gif Trying to work out what song it reminds me of so I'm gonna have to keep listening. (It's probably something obvious like 'How Deep Is Your Love' unsure.gif)

Ohh thank you for the compliments on the format! Happy to hear that you liked Suburbia as well. It's easily one of my Top 10 songs of 2017 so it makes me happy to share it with others. Next one will be coming up soon.

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 13 2018, 11:17 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Svala — "Paper" (1 week)
February 5, 2017

Alright, I want to preface this by saying that this is the only Eurovision song to hit number one this year, but it's certainly not without reason. I am indeed Icelandic and Eurovision is huge here so the songs from the Icelandic preselection usually get heaps of airplay and get burrowed into my brain. This was no exception, but on top of that I was super psyched about the song prior to it winning so "Paper" reaching number one was kind of a given. The song has a sick 80s style synth and powerful vocals by one of Iceland's best singers. Later it became our representative in Kiev but failed to impress and limped in at number 15 in the semi-final. That was a disappointing feat for the third time in a row.

Quickly after winning the preselection in Iceland "Paper" grew old. Very fast actually. I tend to grow bored of the Eurovision songs quickly after Eurovision season but I had lost pretty much all hope in the song even before Eurovision began for real. The song is no masterpiece and even though it has a great hook and awesome 80s synths to it, there were much better songs in Eurovision and even in our preselection. At least when it comes to which songs could have delivered best on the big stage. "Paper" is a good song but it will not be remembered by me as one of the best songs we've selected on our behalf - hell, it's not even the best song Svala has made. A year later it feels like a blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of number one for me. It didn't even make my Spotify Top 100 despite having being released early in the year on its' side but that might not be all that surprising given that it only spent 12 weeks in my Top 200 playlist.

Given that Svala only spent one week at the top it's hardly possible to say that a lot of songs missed out on taking the crown but perhaps the biggest was "Is This Love" by Daði Freyr, another Eurovision hopeful which in the end received a lot more airplay from me (No. 45 on the Spotify YE 100), who ended up taking the number two spot behind Svala. Funny enough I didn't even vote for Daði but I did vote a couple of times for Svala so it's interesting to look at the contrast of those two a year on. Also hoping for a week on top from the Icelandic preselection were "Tonight" by Aron Hannes (No. 4), "Bambaramm" by Hildur (No. 9) and "Hypnotised" by Aron Brink (No. 14). Most of these had surprising longievity for preselection losers.

Svala is one of Iceland's greatest and brightest pop princesses. She is the daughter of Björgvin Halldórsson, who is one of the most famous Icelandic musicians who also competed for Iceland in Eurovision 20 years back, and is the sister of Krummi who is in a rock band called Mínus (very big in the mid-2000s). She kickstarted a US career back in 2001 with a pop smash called "The Real Me" which is really good actually and sounded a lot like the songs Britney and other pop artists were releasing at the time. In 2006 she formed a band called Steed Lord with two of her friends which ha<ve released some bops in the past, especially "Curtain Call" in 2014 which climbed to great heights on my chart. They also featured on Crookers' 2010 album Tons of Friends alongside some high profile names like Major Lazer, Kelis and Pitbull.

Icelandic Eurovision songs tend to chart high for me, and its' almost inevitable for them to at least make an appearance (no matter how high) just because of airplay. Most have made the Top 40 since 2000 and a pretty big portion of them have made number one as well. First to do it was Selma in 1999 with "All Out Of Luck" which was definitely helped by the fact that I was only 9years old and it was EVERYWHERE and also because it's iconic and amazing even to this day. Birgitta did it as well in 2003 with "Open Your Heart" and in 2006 Silvia Night crushed the competition with a multi-week chart topper in the form of "Congratulations" (still the biggest seller of all Icelandic entries). Euroband and Yohanna both claimed the top spot and now Svala for the first time in 8 years. Both "Je Ne Sais Quoi" by Hera Björk and "Never Forget" got very close to number one though but not quite close enough.

Top 100 History: Svala
2001 03 The Real Me
2010 96 Transilvania (as Steed Lord with Crookers)
2014 13 Curtain Call (as Steed Lord)
2017 01 Paper

Top 100 History: Icelandic Eurovision Entries
1986 02 Gleðibankinn (ICY)
1988 07 Þú og Þeir (Sókrates) (Beathoven)
1990 10 Eitt Lag Enn (Stjórnin)
1991 05 Draumur Um Nínu (Stefán & Eyfi)
1992 12 Nei eða Já (Heart 2 Heart)
1997 08 Minn Hinsti Dans (Paul Oscar)
1999 01 All Out Of Luck (Selma)
2000 02 Tell Me! (August & Telma)
2001 32 Angel (Two Tricky)
2003 01 Open Your Heart (Birgitta Haukdal)
2004 29 Heaven (Jónsi)
2005 06 If I Had Your Love (Selma)
2006 01 Congratulations (Silvia Night)
2007 57 Valentine Lost (Eiríkur Hauksson)
2008 01 This Is My Life (Euroband)
2009 01 Is It True? (Yohanna)
2010 02 Je Ne Sais Quoi (Hera Björk)
2011 71 Coming Home (Sjonni's Friends)
2012 03 Never Forget (Gréta Salóme & Jónsi)
2013 97 Ég á Líf (Eyþór Ingi)
2014 15 No Prejudice (Pollapönk)
2015 16 Unbroken (María Ólafs)
2016 11 Hear Them Calling (Gréta Salóme)
2017 01 Paper (Svala)

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Jun 20 2018, 07:44 PM

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 15 2018, 06:42 PM
Post #10
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Solo Dance is a really great dance tune, so glad it was such a big hit worldwide!

ohmy.gif at your charts being from the 80s, have you been compiling them since then or were some of the years retrospective?

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jan 16 2018, 09:23 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Jan 15 2018, 06:42 PM) *
ohmy.gif at your charts being from the 80s, have you been compiling them since then or were some of the years retrospective?

Unfortunately I have not been compiling them for so long so most of the years are retrospective. (I was only born in 1990 tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Jan 21 2018, 08:57 AM
Post #12
The Lady Said Go Home!
Member No.: 20,835

Paper was so good in EV 2017.

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jun 14 2018, 10:31 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

FRENSHIP — "Run Wild" (2 weeks)
February 19, 2017

Ugh seriously this song is SO good. The infectious beats and the vocals grab you in from the very first moment. The first few months of last year were rather slow for me so I was listening to a lot of dance music and for some reason this popped up on my Release Radar and my god I fell in love instantly. This was never not going to take the top spot after I first heard it. This was not the case of hype either as I had only ever heard one song by FRENSHIP at this point ("Capsize", which I'm sure a good portion of you is familiar with) but for some reason everything just fit together perfectly here and this became an instant classic for me.

FRENSHIP are an American electropop duo, consisting of James Sunderland and Brett Hite. I first discovered them when Spotify was pushing their 2016 single "Capsize" which I think to date is their only international hit ever. Since "Run Wild" I have sporadically bumped into other of their songs through Release Radar, such as "Knives" and "1000 Nights" which are both good but nowhere near the epicness of "Run Wild". All three songs made my charts but only "Run Wild" and "Capsize" managed to reach the upper heights of the chart.

"Run Wild" claimed the top spot at a rather slow time of the year so not a lot of contenders were racing up the charts wanting the crown for them but there was one big release in February that did give a serious chase to FRENSHIP in their second week: Katy Perry's comeback smash "Chained To The Rhythm" caught a week at No. 2 but it was a tight battle that almost reduced FRENSHIP's reign down to only one week. Similarly another dance song was lingering around the higher regions of the charts at this point and eventually in the first week of March it did snatch the number one spot from "Run Wild", but what song this is will remain a mystery until next time.

I still love it probably just as much as I did when I was originally hooked on it. The instrumental on this is honestly close to euphoric and if you're into soulful beats this is definitely one for you. I still listen to it quite a lot despite having taken it off my regular playlist a few months ago (it spent a full year there). I think in a few years' time this will be one of the songs that defined 2017 for me and one that I will always look fondly back on no matter how long it's been.

I managed to dispatch this smash onto my group of friends too and I think if they also had a music chart it would definitely have been a contender for No. 1 for at least two of them. Some of us share music rather regularly and I remember one of my friends sent me a message after I posted it in our collaborative playlist saying that she LOVED it and was hooked on it so that was a great feeling. Unfortunately I have never heard this on the radio here and I actually don't think this was ever released as a single so I doubt it was ever playlisted on any major stations anywhere.

Top 100 History: FRENSHIP
2016 15 Capsize (with Emily Warren)
2017 01 Run Wild
2017 65 1000 Nights
2017 37 Knives (with Matoma)
2018 80 Mi Amore

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Jun 20 2018, 07:45 PM

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jun 18 2018, 11:07 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Disciples — "On My Mind" (1 week)
March 5, 2017

This was played a lot not only by me but also by my group of friends so it was inevitable for this to hit number one for at least one week but I guess this was only number one because it was lucky in a week between two huge number ones. Not to say that this isn't great because this is still just as amazing as it was when I fell in love with it last year. The production on this is just out of this world really, which is to be expected from Disciples.

Disciples are a British production trio made up of Nathan Vincent Duvall, Gavin Koolmon and Luke McDermott. "On My Mind" was indeed their first number one hit but not their first hit as they have hit my top 10 twice before with "They Don't Know" (No. 5) and "How Deep Is Your Love" (No. 2) both in 2015. Their total number of charted songs reached 4 later last year when they got another Top 40 hit with "Jealousy" (No. 27). Since, as I already said, this was snuggled between two big number ones there was really nothing challenging for the number one. "Run Wild" just fell to the runner-up position this week and the next number one wasn't even in the Top 10 at this point (understandable given that it had only been out for two days) so this was what I'd call a quiet week.

This is still the bop it always was and I will lose my shit whenever I hear this because it's just that good. I'm honestly just surprised it wasn't able to snag more than one week at the top but I'm just happy I allowed it at least one. If this were released today it would be an easy number one now too because this still just as fresh today.

My friends played this a lot and if we had a merged chart this would have been a multi-week number one for sure because especially a chosen few of my friends played this a lot. As for my family I think my brother may be the only one to know of this song's existence really but I'm sure my mom would love it still because she loves anything with a beat. Radio in Iceland was a fan, as is to be expected with most big UK hits over here.

Top 100 History: Disciples
2015 05 They Don't Know
2015 02 How Deep Is Your Love (with Calvin Harris)
2017 01 On My Mind
2017 27 Jealousy

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Jun 20 2018, 07:47 PM

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jun 19 2018, 12:03 AM
Post #15
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

I had never heard of 'Run Wild' and just listened to it now. That production is insane! I felt like Frenship were kinda dismissed as generic Spotify fodder at the time (even 'Capsize') but this definitely proves otherwise! Wow.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 19 2018, 02:05 AM
Post #16
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Wow at Suburbia staying on top for 4 weeks! It only hit #4 on mine tongue.gif

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jun 20 2018, 10:32 AM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Riser @ Jun 19 2018, 12:03 AM) *
I had never heard of 'Run Wild' and just listened to it now. That production is insane! I felt like Frenship were kinda dismissed as generic Spotify fodder at the time (even 'Capsize') but this definitely proves otherwise! Wow.

I agree, while I loved "Capsize" it was obviously something Spotify was pushing hard to become a hit and was definitely generic to a point. But "Run Wild" is AMAZING and that production is just out of this world.

QUOTE(Cody💧Slayberry @ Jun 19 2018, 02:05 AM) *
Wow at Suburbia staying on top for 4 weeks! It only hit #4 on mine tongue.gif

Ohh I'm happy to see it even charted for you. Was that before or after I used it on BJSC? If before, I'm curious how you discovered it!

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jun 20 2018, 07:42 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Louisa Johnson — "Best Behaviour" (2 weeks)
March 12, 2017

Back in fall 2015 I watched a whole series of The X Factor for (presumably) the very last time, having grown incredibly tired of the format, how fake it all feels and especially those tired old judges. Despite being the last season I watched there was something that grabbed me from the very first moment she stepped on the scene: 17-year old Louisa Johnson.

This girl was my favorite from the get-go and when she actually won the whole thing I was ecstatic because THAT VOICE is amazing and I knew there was so much potential for it. While her success story hasn't gone nearly as well as I would have hoped for it to go, it's definitely not for lack of great material. Her first post-X Factor single, "Tears" (a collab with Clean Bandit) was a huge hit - not only for me but in the UK as well. Her first proper solo single, "So Good", lived up to its name fully because it really was SO GOOD.

Neither of those songs made it to my personal number one even though they came close. No, that spot was reserved for the follow-up to "So Good". Unbeknowst to me she suddenly dropped this amazing BOP in March last year and I was already hooked. How this song flopped in the UK - failing to even reach the Top 40 (????) is just baffling to me. The production, the hook, the lyrics but most of all THAT VOICE are all just amazing and this was an instant repeat button offender. I remember this song came out the same day I was heading to a cabin in the countryside with some friends and I played this like 10 times on the way there lmao. This is just a banger in every sense of the word.

My friends played this a bit too but I suppose if they had a collective chart it would not have made number on but probably had to settle for No. 4 or so which is still impressive. As for Louisa's success on my personal chart, it's safe to say if she keeps up the quality of her releases she might not fail to hit my Top 10 for a long time but given how she's been faring lately on the actual UK chart it's unsure whether there even will be any more releases for a while.

Top 100 History: Louisa Johnson
2016 04 Tears (with Clean Bandit)
2016 02 So Good
2017 01 Best Behaviour
2017 10 Unpredictable (with Olly Murs)
2018 07 Yes (with 2 Chainz)

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 20 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #19
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(cantthinkofaname @ Jun 20 2018, 03:32 AM) *
Ohh I'm happy to see it even charted for you. Was that before or after I used it on BJSC? If before, I'm curious how you discovered it!
i discovered it around the end of november 2016 so way before you knew BJSC was a thing

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jun 20 2018, 09:23 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cody💧Slayberry @ Jun 20 2018, 09:22 PM) *
i discovered it around the end of november 2016 so way before you knew BJSC was a thing

Oh yeah lmao can’t claim my influence on that one laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:38 PM