BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
43 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Australian Reality TV
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post 9th September 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

The thing with Aussie BB is the housemates always over-promise and under-deliver.
If Priya is going to approach the house like she did with Katie in wanting to choose the $10,000, I don't see her lasting more than 3 weeks. But I do think she's amazing.

I did get good vibes from David however (the guy with the beard). I think he could be in for the long haul.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
EXO
post 9th September 2014, 02:08 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 16,646

LMAO! How did i know that they would take the cash! I expect there to be some arguments! Well done Priya! Well Done!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th September 2014, 02:47 PM
Post #83
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I would have taken it I think laugh.gif it's a game at the end of the day, like Priya said you could easily come out with nothing so why not?

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 9th September 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #84
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Just watched this, never watched it before but had read a few good things on Twitter but I *love* Australians - I don't dislike ANY of them from those two episodes but my favourite is definitely Skye who had me in fits of laughter. Sandra seems hilarious aswell, her VT was great.

"She was like... she said something like... as deep as a... er... paddle pool. What does that even mean?" *starts crying* "But it's made me think... AM I NOT DEEP? sad.gif" - I can't work out if she's fake or not but even if she is, that diary room scene with Lisa had me in stitches. What a cutie.

As for the big twist, it was fantastic but I'd totally do the same thing and I'm glad Priya took the lead in trying to drag Katie into her way of thinking. I'm gonna try and keep up to date with this because I really enjoyed that and I also love Big Brother's voice, it's so not stern and so seductive.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th September 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #85
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Skye is annoying me in a Katie and Lucy way already sad.gif Those two were the only ones I properly disliked last year, Heidi was a bit of a twat towards the end too and the likes of Sharon and Rohan were totally dull though.

Aisha is the most promising of the second day additions I think!

+Quote this post
p a v
post 10th September 2014, 06:35 AM
Post #86
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 9 2014, 04:18 PM) *
The thing with Aussie BB is the housemates always over-promise and under-deliver.

tbh this applies to the majority of HMs of every country's Big Brother.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 10th September 2014, 07:53 AM
Post #87
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Okay, I'm catching up. That house looks insanely expensive! Not necessarily appliances and furniture etc. that look expensive but so much space! :| And this is technically indeed the world's first to play the ENTIRE game in pairs. In CBB it was done only for a short period of time afaik?

Priya - <333 So f***ing funny. 'Sounds like an arranged marriage... i'm also used to that'. LMAO. I so knew she'd choose Katie! It was supposed to be a trick question! Arrgghh. I just hope Katie won't sink the ship and take Priya down with her :/
Katie - looks a bit Sallie-esque. Not a good thing. LMAO door was about to close and Priya hadn't entered yet. 'So much for picking you'. AMAZING
Jake - gonna be f***ing annoying really soon. That or he'll just be super boring once he runs out of steam. Which WILL happen sooner or later. I won't be surprised if he's like the current fave to win or something.
Gemma - 6'6''. LMAO. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.
David - foreign bodies in rear passages. that's u in bb girl~
Sandra - oh my GOD. She's amazing.
Dion - ugh. 'straight edge' BLAH.
Jason - erm bye. Already pretty annoying.
Skye - HELP ME.
Lisa - who?
Travis - a dumb jock. 'yay'
Ryan - Okay then.

The audience is so dumb. They don't even BOO people. WHAT'S THE POINT~

So Travis either being picked by Skye or not would be a good match. ERM okay

I love that they didn't choose Skye and Lisa which would be the most obvious decision.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 10th September 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #88
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Did you watch Episode 2?
Skye is *_*

Jake even SOUNDS like Tim. So annoying.
The 4 new housemates.. boring, but I didn't really watch the VT. The Paralympic guy is probably going to win. He's hot, got a great personality and has a sob story.. triple threat there.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 10th September 2014, 09:34 PM
Post #89
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yes Pav, CBB's thing ended after the first eviction! They didn't nominate or anything though, whoever wasn't freed as part of the tasks faced the vote and that was in pairs, I don't remember if we knew all along that Lee and Casey (who were fake evicted earlier in the week) had to choose between the pair with the lowest votes, Luisa and Evander. Them evicting Evander was the only game played as a pair really so it is different essentially.

Full thoughts of everyone:

Priya - amazing, she is going to be an incredible housemate! I think she either may rub people up the wrong way or be loved by most, either way I think the public will love her.
Katie - I did really love her at first but idk she is one of those people where I start thinking "hmm i don't think I like you much?!" the more I look at her.
Jake - he's just gonna be compared to Tim, so far he doesn't seem too impressive though in comparison... Like Pav said I think he's potentially just kinda annoying tbh.
Gemma - omg love her. She seems very different to the promo ad thing but I guess there's time, she's fab either way.
David - not got much of an impression so far, I noticed in today's ep he has a great ass in those jeans tho.
Sandra - so much fun! Looks wise she kinda reminds me a bit of Rebeecca or whatever her name was from 2007 (the Mormon one), but she's way better, I love her!
Dion - yawn.
Jason - he's a bit like Ben for me, making a HUGE deal out of being gay as if nobody else is. I know coming out is hard but get over it laugh.gif am I just heartless?
Skye - she seemed better today, still think she's potentially a bit Katie/Lucy but we'll see.
Lisa - not made much of an impression.
Travis - pretty hot but see above.
Ryan - pretty nondescript again.
Sam - better not win based on the sob story but he seems ok.
Cat - she seems quite intriguing, need to see more of her obviously as she only just went in.
Aisha - see above really.
Lawson - seems like he may be a bit of a knob sad.gif

Priya, Sandra and Gemma are my faves now we've got to know them a tiny bit more.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 12th September 2014, 02:13 AM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Day 2 of No Food. It caused a pretty big argument, well if you can call it that. But seriously.. I'm going to be pissed if in 5 days this is still the major storyline in the house.

Some feelings on houseguests:

Priya - Still a goddess.
Dion - Boring.
Katie - Still a goddess, but her mocking Priya's accent should have gotten her in shit (or it would of if this was the UK).
Gemma - Ehhh, still not 100% sold on her.
David - Same thing with Gemma, he seems like background fodder for right now.
Jake - He's no Tim! That's for sure.
Jason - Actually liking him alot more than what I did initially.
Lisa - All I remember is that she works in a strip club.
Ryan - All I remember is that he doesn't like magicians.
Sandra - I loved her to start off with, but she's kind of boring me. But we both love coffee so she's alright.
Skye - STILL *_*
Travis - Somewhat invisible until last night.
Sam - I actually think his argument was somewhat valid.
Cat - ZZZ
Aisha - ZZZ
Lawson - He's just going to be "one of the boys" isn't he.

Also, Social Media wise, BB is under a lot of fire right now. First the axing of the Live Feeds isn't going down well, now apparently they're deleting Jason's families comments off the BB Facebook Website. Eek. I'm starting to think BB may gone again from Aussie TV at the end of this season.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th September 2014, 05:58 AM
Post #91
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

The axing of live feeds is ridiculous tbf, it just feels like it's not essentially BB anymore as we don't know what's going on outside of the 40-60ish minutes a day we see on the highlights. I saw an article saying it was like Channel 9's version of Neighbours which is maybe a bit dramatic but I can see where that's coming from... They've decided on the "storyline" of having no food and how the HMs react, so that's basically all we see sad.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 13th September 2014, 02:40 AM
Post #92
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Skye Love!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 13th September 2014, 02:46 AM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Betting Odds (Putting in Spoilers):

Skye and Lisa: $3.50
Dion and Jason: $3.50
Travis and Ryan: $4.00
Jake and Gemma: $6.00
David and Sandra: $6.00
Sam and Cat: $6.00
Lawson and Aisha: $10.00
Priya and Katie: $11.00

So, it appears the betting is in Couples, however I recall Sonia saying they'll be nominating and nominated as couples, but she didn't actually say evicted in couples - so this may change to separate betting once this is clarified. Great to see Skye and Lisa at the top. Dear GOD I hope this is a "Vote to Save" season, we need to keep the likes of Skye, Priya and Katie

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 13th September 2014, 02:47 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 13th September 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #94
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm growing to like Skye quite a bit now, she definitely has a bit more to her than I initially. I think she'll be very fun and bubbly like Aleisha rather than annoying as f*** like Katie and Lucy now. They're loose comparisons to make just because they're all young, blonde, fun females but you know what I mean tongue.gif

I'm not sure if I want the pairs thing to be all encompassing though, as in they're voted for by the public in pairs too... I don't want someone who's boring like Lisa to win just becsuse she's carried along by a great partner. Of course the "non entities" thus far such as Lisa, Aisha, Ryan and Travis have ages to come out of their shell a bit as it's not even been a week yet but we're obviously gonna have some dullards who stay that way throughout the whole show so that's my concern with the pairs twist. It depends whether it's vote to evict or not I guess, hopefully vote to save again. Priya and Katie will be among the first out otherwise sad.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 13th September 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #95
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 13 2014, 03:40 AM) *

Skye Love!

Oh my god, I just watched this and was in absolute stitches! I love her so much, she's really dominating the show so far for me wub.gif I really like Priya and Aisha aswell.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 13th September 2014, 03:22 PM
Post #96
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Pair Swap (not a fan)
$30,000 up for grabs for the Power Couple
2 New Housemates enter the storm, I'm assuming that means 2 new Heads of Households/Power Couple - and not 2 new Housemates.

Happy that this is on Sunday, which means Saturday is the only day without a Daily Show (although Friday's was a little too short).

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 13th September 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #97
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yeah I don't like the pair swap idea either, just nullifies the point really. They haven't properly got to know or play the game with each other yet :/

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th September 2014, 08:47 AM
Post #98
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

The guys are pretty much all soooooo boring. David and Jake are OK but the rest just blend into one (except Jason who's seriously annoying), it's like having a house full of Caleb, Ed and Matthew.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 16th September 2014, 12:25 AM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Is Lisa being serious about feeling "Sexually Vilified" by David's comments?
She was involved in that initial conversation with David, Skye and someone else wherein she sexually vilified other females by instigating and questioning David picking his "Perfect Female".

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 16th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Post #100
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Lisa is so miserable and annoying, she's giving me Tully teas atm. Like gtfo over it, that's what men talk about, plus if you're going to eavesdrop in the Big Brother house then maybe you should be prepared for people to be talking about others, and that may stretch to them talking about you. At least Tully stirred up drama, Lisa just kept poking the dead situation which was boring.

Also she runs a strip club so surely she can't exactly take the moral high ground laugh.gif

And wtf at Travis and Ryan being voted the biggest threat. Honestly I can't picture what they look like even now, they've made no impression at all on me.

My faves now we've had a week to get used to them would be Priya and Skye for sure. I really like Sandra and Gemma too - hope we see more of them soon.

+Quote this post

43 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 4th June 2024, 08:18 PM