BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Pete's 2020 Official Top 40 Singles Countdown
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
PeteFromLeeds
post Feb 26 2020, 09:29 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Yes, starting another thread before the last one even finishes wink.gif But this one will be going on throughout the whole year (ohmy.gif) and will document every song that reaches the Official Top 40 this year. Here's how it will work:

Every month, I will rank all the singles that enter the Top 40 that month. I will then countdown the songs from #11 downwards, alongside a small commentary, and list my Top 10 from that month, which will go into a final countdown at the end of the year where I will (hopefully) count down the 120 best chart hits of 2020.

Enjoy!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Feb 26 2020, 09:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
January

#23: D-Block Europe - No Cellular Site
The music video for this begins with a massive bottom moving across the screen. And let's face it, if a massive bottom sung this song I wouldn't notice the difference. It's the usual sexist mess for -Block Europe with lots of bum-shaking and a point in the music video at which there is a girl's bottom sticking out from a medical chair and the guy with dreadlocks (Lil Adz? I don't really care about who's who to be honest) rubs his hands all round it and then smacks it. 2020 is certainly the year of equality. Unlike their previous music, however, it's not remotely catchy so there are absolutely no redeeming features to this song. See you in the Worst Songs list, Mr. Europe.

#22: Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran - Those Kinda Nights
This song condones harrassment. Nope.

#21: M Huncho - Pee Pee
I mean, any song with the hook 'if I bust my nut I take a pee pee' is going to finish near the bottom of this list. It's not as horrendous as I initially thought but I stand with Buzzjack on this one.

#20: Stormzy - Still Disappointed
Still disappointed that Stormzy made up a load of stuff about Wiley's mum to try and get one over him.

#19: Eminem - Darkness
This one is about a mass shooting, I've not worked out whether he's taking a stand against it or supporting it but either way I'm not a fan.

#18: DigDat x Aitch - E8ght Mile
We now go from the songs that are truly grim to the songs that are just very mediocre. There's nothing horrendous about this lyrically but I can hardly say it's the best song out there, it's very generic drill rap that made a speedy exit out of the Top 10.

#17: J Hus - No Denying
Could he at least rap in time? By far the worst of his charting songs from this era, even the instrument-y riff isn't that good.

#16: Justin Bieber - Yummy
I mean this did grow on me but for one it's Justin Bieber and for two it's a very lacklustre effort from him, he basically had a #1 guaranteed when he came back and the fact this only got as high as #5 really shows how awful it was.

#15: Roddy Ricch - The Box
Never really got into this, it would have been nice to see it get to #1 officially but there's not too much going for it either.

#14: Future ft. Drake - Life Is Good
Being perfectly honest this is one of Drake's better efforts and it was nice to see something fresh in a very stale Top 10, but at the end of the day it is Drake so can never be that great. And Future's part isn't up to that much.

#13: J Hus - Big Conspiracy (ft. iceé tgm)
Did we work out whether the featured artist was his sister or not? Anyway, this song is alright but I can't actually remember how it goes anymore.

#12: André Rieu & Johann Strauss Orchestra - Ode To Joy
As much as I was delighted to see this get in the charts (and especially beat the awful Brexit song), it would be a bit odd to have a song from over 40 years ago in my 2020 countdown. It's notable for being the only non-urban song to miss my Top 10.

#11: J Hus - Play Play (ft. Burna Boy)
This just missed out on my Top 10, it is quite a nice song and I do really like Burna Boy's voice but the fact that it mentions a lot of guns when J Hus has been in prison for carrying a weapon does worry me a little bit. Otherwise it would certainly have made the cut.

Which leaves my Top 10, in alphabetical order, as...

Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby - My Oh My
Don Toliver - No Idea
Eminem - Godzilla (ft. Juice WRLD)
Halsey - You Should Be Sad
Jonas Brothers - What A Man Gotta Do
J Hus - Repeat (ft. Koffee)
MIST - Savage
SAINt JHN - Roses (Imanbek Remix)
Selena Gomez - Rare
The 1975 - Me & You Together Song

+Quote this post
danG
post Feb 26 2020, 09:58 PM
Post #3
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Young Adz tongue.gif but that is certainly their least essential song that I've heard of theirs so far, no wonder it ended up bombing down the chart quickly.
Yummy is probably my least fave overall.
I'd rank The Box and Life Is Good a fair bit higher but at least they aren't right at the bottom.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 2 2020, 09:45 PM
Post #4
Group icon
QUOTE(dan.G @ Feb 26 2020, 09:58 PM) *
Young Adz tongue.gif but that is certainly their least essential song that I've heard of theirs so far, no wonder it ended up bombing down the chart quickly.
Yummy is probably my least fave overall.
I'd rank The Box and Life Is Good a fair bit higher but at least they aren't right at the bottom.

Genuinely didn't realise I'd got it wrong oops laugh.gif Even one week in the Top 40 was too much for that abomination. Thanks Dan!

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 2 2020, 10:04 PM
Post #5
Group icon
And moving swiftly onto...

February

Fedruary yielded one more Top 40 hit than January in one less week. The quality of songs making the Top 40 took a massive turn for the better as well, meaning that I actually got to decide between songs which were actually quite good as opposed to which ones were the least bad. Anyway, here goes:

N/A: YNW Melly - Suicidal
I'm not going to give a murderer the satisfaction of even being last in my list.

23: M24 ft. Tion Wayne - London
Following in similar footsteps to 'Keisha & Becky', this song had yet another lyrically clever chorus...

(Gyal-gyal) Gyal from North London (Uhh-uuh)
Gyal from East London (Uhh-uuh)
Gyal from West London (Uhh-uuh)
Gyal from South London (Uhh-uhh)

We love to see it. It's not as bad as Keisha & Becky but mainly because the rest of the song is ridiculously nondescript.

22: Pop Smoke - Dior
Obviously a very fitting tribute to the rapper who was tragically killed last week, however it isn't the sort of music I'm that into.

21: BTS - ON
When I heard that BTS were coming back I was looking forward to another EDM-heavy, larger than life K-Pop song. Unfortunately this isn't it - it lacks the power an artist of their ilk really needs and has no time to be a grower

20: Justin Bieber ft. Post Malone & Clever - Forever
I rank this quite low, but it isn't actually that bad - I can imagine Nico & Vinz singing this and if they had it would definitely be top of this ranking (not that Nico & Vinz would even touch the charts), it's the fact that it was the mandatory album track from an artist I'm not too keen on that's got it this low down really.

19: B Young - Wine
I feel like this could grow, it's quite nice and mellow but not on the same level as 'Jumanji' or '079ME' really, I could probably fall asleep nicely to it but wouldn't put it on to listen to.

18: Toby & Manny ft. Janellé - Destined For Greatness
The lyrics for this are actually quite good, singing about how they've made it from a disadvantaged background, but the nontrivial amount of swearing prevented me from putting it any higher.

17: Aitch - MICE
Definitely one of Aitch's best, the flute & drum are really good but the swearing/endless lusting for sex isn't really that attractive.

16: 24KGoldn - CITY OF ANGELS
Absolutely no doubt that this is the catchiest song to make the Top 40 this month, had it in my head all day but I can't exactly put a song about selling your soul to the devil in my Top 10.

15: Mustard ft. Roddy Ricch - Ballin'
Again this was in my head even from a clip I heard in the chart recap, this one really does over-use the N-word though.

14: Justin Bieber ft. Quavo - Intentions
Bieber has actually done some quite catchy songs this time round, granted I'll be sick of it come June but this really isn't too bad.

13: Sam Smith - To Die For
Another one which is slowly growing on me, Sam really has pulled it out the bag again with this one, quite the haunting ballad. Sadly there was just too much quality this month for me to stick it any higher.

12: Dua Lipa - Physical
There's going to be a couple of controversial decisions now (particularly when you see which other songs made it into the Top 10) but I can see why this isn't the biggest of hits. Whilst Don't Start Now had all the power, catchiness and disco feels to be a hit, this one is powerful but more in a would-do-relatively-well-in-BJSC sort of way and not in the way that would lead to a hit (in fact, it sort of sounds a bit like a comeback hit from an artist who realistically would expect one week low Top 20). It is quite good but I would definitely listen to most of her back catalogue over it.

11: The Pussycat Dolls - React
Aaand this just misses the Top 10. I have really been trying my best to get into this one but it's not happening, it's a relatively good pop song and I'm delighted that their comeback has gone well but it's not something I'm really excited to hear.

Anne-Marie - Birthday
Ashe - Moral of the Story
Becky Hill - Better Off Without You (with Shift K3y)
Billie Eilish - No Time To Die
Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me
Doja Cat - Say So
Joel Corry - Lonely
Khalid & Disclosure - Know Your Worth
KSI ft. Trippie Reid - Wake Up Call
The Weeknd - After Hours

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 19 2020, 03:48 PM
Post #6
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Great idea this Pete. I'll have to keep following this.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 28 2020, 05:15 PM
Post #7
Group icon
QUOTE(Mack. @ Mar 19 2020, 03:48 PM) *
Great idea this Pete. I'll have to keep following this.

Cheers Mack! What do you think of my rankings so far?

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 28 2020, 05:36 PM
Post #8
Group icon
March

Whilst March provided us with the least new entries in the Top 40 so far this year, it also provided the best songs of the year so far, although still plenty of bad songs to wallow through first sad.gif

N/A: Tory Lanez & Chris Brown - The Take
The fact this features Chris Brown means I don't even need to comment on the lyrics of this song. Bye bye.

19: Lil Uzi Vert - Baby Pluto
So my official worst song of March is one of Lil Uzi Vert's throwaway album tracks. The Chart Show ignored this when it first came out and now I can see why because the lyrics are vile and even more objectifying of women than usual (I'm not even going to quote any of them, look them up if you dare). It can keep it's 36-OUT chart run thank you very much.

18: Da Beatfreakz ft. Krept & Konan, D-Block Europe & Deno - Self-Obsessed
I mean at least they're admitting they're self obsessed. Two artists who made an appearance on my Worst Songs list last year featuring on the same song (Krept & Konan used to be alright, what happened to them?!), the lyrics are just as awful and I've just not got much time for this sort of stuff really. Deno's part is a bit better but that's the only good thing I can say about it really and it's lucky Baby Pluto came and snatched the wooden spoon away from it.

17: Octavian & Skepta - Papi Chulo
Another womanizing song (although a bit less at least), clearly Octavian and Skepta thought it would be a good idea to stick some random Spanish words in their song. It doesn't work and there's not much more for me to say.

16: Mastermind x Bandokay - War
The tune to this is very generic but bearable, sadly they're on about guns so no thanks.

15: Doja Cat - Boss B****
This one annoys me because it's a proper tune but she had to go and ruin it by sticking a swear word in the title and hence it falls right down my rankings. Hopefully she'll sort her act out for the next single.

14: Fredo - Scorpion
Generic UK rap at its finest, this one is also about guns I believe (and Fredo's an ex-gang leader so I'm not too fond of him)

13: Surfaces - Sunday Best
Now this one is really confusing me because to my unrtrained ears it sounds absolutely horrendous - neither of them can sing, it's not in tune and the lyrics are just so lazy. And yet it's getting praise across the board on here. I definitely feel like this could grow on me a lot if I heard it enough, but I also feel like it could end up being in my Worst Songs list. So I've compromised here and put it in a middling position.

12: Lil Uzi Vert - P2
Push me to the Ed, all my friends are dead... wait sorry, wrong song. I guess if you want another hit in the UK the best way to go about it is to copy the melody in the chorus of your one existing chart hit exactly. This isn't half bad though, if a little/lot uninspired I could quite happily listen to this as background music.

11: Lil Mosey - Blueberry Faygo
And so this (presumably TikTok song) is the one that just misses out on my Final countdown. I can't lie, the chorus to this is incredibly catchy, but the amount of swearing he needlessly chucks in makes it quite jarring to listen to, plus I believe the song is actually about drugs and not about some North American fizzy drink. One day rappers will learn that they don't have to swear to make a good song.

Aitch x AJ Tracey ft. Tay Keith - Rain
BENEE ft. Gus Dapperton - Supalonely
Demi Lovato - I Love Me
Jax Jones & Martin Solveig ft. RAYE - Tequila
Lady GaGa - Stupid Love
Mabel - Boyfriend
Nathan Dawe - Flowers (ft. Jaykae)
Niall Horan - No Judgement
Powfu ft. beabadoobee - death bed
The Weeknd - In Your Eyes

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Apr 27 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #9
Group icon
April

April's chart month was characterised by two weeks full of new entries with two weeks of not that many in the middle. This meant that April yielded the lowest number of new songs so far this year, which meant even less choice yay. Anyway, onto the ranking:

18: Skepta, Chip & Young Adz - Waze
Another dreadful song by this fella (you know which one I mean), and Chip decides to seal the deal by making fun of God. Bye bye.

17: Skepta, Chip & Young Adz - Mains
This is slightly less awful than Waze, and there's not much else to point out other than the lyric 'Imma whip that crack like banana pudding'

16: Nafe Smallz & M Huncho - Part of the Plan
Another song that is a much of a muchness with the last two, complete with a ton of pointless swearing. Credit where credit's due though, this one does at least have music video which seems like it's had some thought put into it.

15: Megan Thee Stallion - Savage
'The Stallions' is the nickname of the national football team of Burkina Faso. That's not got anything to do with this song but it bulks up my description a bit. This song is fairly catchy but she really does over-do it with the n-word doesn't she.

14: DaBaby ft. Roddy Ricch - Rockstar
Another song the radio has made sound considerably nicer, it's quite a tune but again too much swearing. I do love the facemask in the single cover though.

13: PARTYNEXTDOOR ft. Rihanna - Believe It
See the description for the two above. It is quite good but PND really needs to watch his llanguage.

12: Michael Ball, Captain Tom Moore & The NHS Voices of Care Choir - You'll Never Walk Alone
You might be surprised to hear that this song isn't filled with swearing ohmy.gif This feels a bit harsh, especially since the other three charity songs made it into my Top 10, and I'm genuinely delighted it got to #1, but as a song it isn't brilliant. Are that choir even singing or are they just there to look happy in the music video? And the less said about Tom's actual vocals the better. Michael Ball does have a lovely voice though.

11: Little Mix - Break Up Song
Again, you might be a bit surprised that this finished outside the qualifiers (below DRAKE of all people I tell you drake.png ) but sadly this does absolutely nothing for me. It's a pop song and that's it. Sorry Little Mix fans!

Beth Porch - You Taught Me What Love Is
Drake - Toosie Slide
Dua Lipa - Break My Heart
Gerry Cinnamon - Where We're Going
JP Saxe ft. Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending
Live Lounge Allstars - Times Like These
Matt Lucas - Thank You Baked Potato
Sam Fischer - This City
Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - I'm Ready
Simba ft. DTG - Rover

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post Apr 28 2020, 04:34 PM
Post #10
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666
Is "music videos with shaking asses" going to be the recurring theme in your Worst Songs Of The Year countdowns? Pretty much, all the songs in your Top 5 Worst of 2019 had them!
I'm liking this countdown. Here's my rankings for the January to April months

JANUARY
    EXCELLENT
  1. Roses (Imanbek Remix)

REALLY GOOD STUFF
  2. No Denying
  3. Ode To Joy
  4. Big Conspiracy
  5. Godzilla
  6. Ei8ht Mile
  7. Still Disappointed
  8. What A Man Gotta Do
  9. My Oh My

THIS IS SOLID/DECENT
  10. The Box
  11. Repeat
  12. Darkness
  13. you should be sad
  14. Play Play
  15. Savage
  16. No Idea

ALRIGHT
  17. Me And You Together Song
  18. Pee Pee
  19. Life Is Good

OKAY
  20. Rare
  21. Those Kinda Nights
  22. No Cellular Site

DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS
  23. Yummy

FEBRUARY
    GOLDEN BROWN!
  1. Physical
  2. After Hours

EXCELLENT
  3. Wake Up Call
  4. To Die For
  5. Say So

REALLY GOOD STUFF
  6. Ballin'
  7. Know Your Worth
  8. Better Off Without You
  9. City Of Angels
  10. Power Over Me
  11. Mice
  12. Moral Of The Story
  13. No Time To Die

THIS IS SOLID/DECENT
  14. ON
  15. Destined For Greatness
  16. Lonely
  17. React

OKAY
  18. Intentions
  19. Wine
  20. Suicidal
  21. London

I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS
  22. Birthday
  23. Forever

MARCH
    GOLDEN BROWN!
  1. In Your Eyes

EXCELLENT
  2. Boss Bitch
  3. Stupid Love
  4. Supalonely
  5. death bed
  6. Rain

no REALLY GOOD STUFF songs

THIS IS SOLID/DECENT
  7. Scorpion
  8. Blueberry Faygo
  9. No Judgement
  10. Baby Pluto
  11. Sunday Best
  12. Tequila

ALRIGHT
  13. Flowers
  14. Boyfriend

OKAY
  15. War
  16. P2
  17. Self-Obsessed
  18. Papi Chulo
  19. I Love Me
  20. The Take

APRIL
    GOLDEN BROWN!
  1. Break My Heart

EXCELLENT
  2. Where We're Going
  3. Break Up Song

REALLY GOOD STUFF
  4. Savage
  5. Times Like These
  6. You'll Never Walk Alone

THIS IS SOLID/DECENT
  7. MAINS
  8. Toosie Slide
  9. Thank You Baked Potato
  10. Waze
  11. If The World Was Ending
  12. I'm Ready
  13. Believe It
  14. This City
  15. Rockstar
  16. Part Of The Plan
  17. Rover

OKAY
  18. You Taught Me What Love Is

Good year for Top 40 debuts so far. February is probs my fave month of these

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 2 2020, 05:53 PM
Post #11
Group icon
^ Thanks Dalek! We definitely do have a few songs in common at least happy.gif

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 30 2020, 12:38 PM
Post #12
Group icon
May

May had the benefit of an extra chart week, giving us a massive 22 new entries in the Top 40 and another difficult decision as to which songs to put into my Top 10. Here we go:

N/A: 6ix9ine - GOOBA
Nopety nope.

21: StaySolidRocky - Party Girl
Unless the rest of the year brings something really awful up, this could very well be my worst song of the year. Not that it's any worse than what we've had so far (they've all been equally awful) but the fact that this song could stick around in the charts for more than two weeks means I'll be hearing the rubbish on and off for AGES. Neeext!

20: KSI - Cap (ft. Offset)
This is just a bit... nothing-y really. Not much else I can say.

19: Drake - Chicago Freestyle (ft. Giveon)
See above, plus the fact it's Drake.

18: THE SCOTTS - THE SCOTTS
There's nothing really wrong with this song and I'm perfectly happy listening to it, but there isn't anything that would make me want to go back to it either, particularly as I've already forgotten what it sounds like.

17: Drake - Pain 1993
This is a bit more lively than the other Drake song, so evidently he decided to downweigh it by adding some more swearing.

16: KSI - Killa Killa (ft. Aiyana-Lee)
When this song recieved pretty much universally positive feedback from the Chart Show thread (particularly as an !"*urban*"! song), I was excited to hear it, but it really didn't live up to expectations; despite being better than the other one, it's nothing revolutionary. Perhaps the female vocallist made Buzzjack think the song was better than it was.

15: Juice WRLD - Righteous
This isn't a bad song, but it is a very sad song, since it's all about death and he did indeed die. A fitting tribute though and I'm confused as to why Radio 1 didn't play it as it's not awful or anything. RIP Juice World sad.gif

14: Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber - Stuck with U
The lowest pop song in the countdown, this is also incredibly nothing-y, and for a Grande/Justin Bieber song to not debut at #1 with massive numbers it had to be not good.

13: Niko B - Who's That What's That
This is a tune and I will definitely stan this every week it gets played but I can't justify it being in the Top 10!

12: Katy Perry - Daisies
Again this is also a good song! Katy's first new entry in the Top 40 this year and it's not bad at all, but the quality of the entries in the chart so far were just too good.

11: KSI - Houdini (ft. Swarmz & Tion Wayne)
And KSI's third and final entry just misses out on the Top 10. It is a really catchy song, and not too rude actually, but it just wasn't great enough to make the cut. Maybe I'll regret it in a few weeks' time when one of the generic dance songs I've put above it bores me to death...

220 KID & GRACEY - Don't Need Love
AJ Tracey - Dinner Guest (ft. MoStack)
Ava Max - Kings & Queens
Dađi Freyr - Think About Things
Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
Marshmello & Halsey - Be Kind
Regard & RAYE - Secrets
Surf Mesa - ily (ft. Emilee)
The 1975 - If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know)
Topic - Breaking Me (ft. A7S)

+Quote this post
Jade
post May 31 2020, 12:05 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
"Nopety nope." - so much this laugh.gif

Excited to see where 'Rain On Me' has landed!

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 6 2020, 08:03 PM
Post #14
Group icon
^You'll have to wait until the end of the year to find out where it finishes overall - it is a really refeshing-sounding song though! Thanks Jade biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Jun 7 2020, 10:38 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Glad to see your favourites being my favourites in May as well!

+Quote this post
LewisGT
post Jun 7 2020, 11:35 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293
I think we unfortunately have differing opinions quite a lot of the time laugh.gif

Out of May, I would certainly agree that Party Girl isn't very good. I'd also say Gooba is the worst song I've heard this year so far.

Righteous, Chicago Freestyle & Stuck With U are all great tunes though sad.gif

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 15 2020, 06:51 PM
Post #17
Group icon
QUOTE(Sergej @ Jun 7 2020, 11:38 AM) *
Glad to see your favourites being my favourites in May as well!

Thanks Sergej!

QUOTE(LewisGT @ Jun 7 2020, 12:35 PM) *
I think we unfortunately have differing opinions quite a lot of the time laugh.gif

Out of May, I would certainly agree that Party Girl isn't very good. I'd also say Gooba is the worst song I've heard this year so far.

Righteous, Chicago Freestyle & Stuck With U are all great tunes though sad.gif

I didn't mind Righteous! It might actually have sneaked through in one of the weaker months. Stuck With You really wasn't cutting it for me though, sorry sad.gif Thanks Lewis!

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 27 2020, 06:21 PM
Post #18
Group icon
June

Now, this is slightly awkward as I didn't foresee the potential for there to be only 10 entries in a calendar month, but that's what lockdown does for you tongue.gif Now out of the songs to grace us in the chart this, month, two are automatic DNQs:

N/A: 6ix9ine & Nicki Minaj - TROLLZ
It's 6ix9ine. Bye bye.

N/A: Chris Brown & Young Thug - Go Crazy
It's Chris Brown. Bye bye.

Which leaves my Top 10 8, in alphabetical order, as...

Aitch - 30
D-Block Europe - Free 22
GRM Daily ft. M Huncho & Dutchavelli - Burning
HOSH & 1979 ft. Jalja - Midnight (The Hanging Tree)
Jawsh 675 & Jason Derulo - Savage Love (Laxed - Silent Beat)
Lady Gaga - Alice
Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK - Sour Candy
Tion Wayne ft. Dutchavelli & Stormzy - I Dunno

Aaand that does mean some awful songs make the Final Countdown but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess! laugh.gif At least we know which songs will be at the bottom of the list.

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Jun 28 2020, 01:28 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Glad that you hate both "TROLLZ" and "Go Crazy", because of the people in it.
I haven't heard both songs, because I refuse to listen to 6ix9ine and Chris Brown nowadays.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jul 3 2020, 06:41 PM
Post #20
Group icon
QUOTE(Sergej @ Jun 28 2020, 02:28 PM) *
Glad that you hate both "TROLLZ" and "Go Crazy", because of the people in it.
I haven't heard both songs, because I refuse to listen to 6ix9ine and Chris Brown nowadays.

Indeed, not the best role models for mainstream music mellow.gif I haven't heard TROLLZ but Radio 1 seem adament on playing Go Crazy. Thanks Sergej!

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:39 AM