BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Nuggets 12 ● Results, final scoreboard on page 6
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
PeteFromLeeds
post 1st June 2020, 05:07 PM
Post #141
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247

Well I guess Top 10 is two different contests within a week was too much to ask tongue.gif But I'm very happy with 11th for Club Smith! I found out about them as their drummer is now the drummer for Kaiser Chiefs magic.gif

Me and Harry exchanging 12s as well! The Club club really came out in force. Also I was wondering who sent We The Lion as it's been in my Personal Chart for a few months now, I should have guessed Juan Carlos though since he is actualy from Peru.

Congrats Bré, one of the best songs in the contest and thanks Jadde for hosting as well!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Colm
post 14th June 2020, 08:28 AM
Post #142
Group icon
Yes, it's me.
User: 9,885

I dont post much any more but I am so happy that this feature is still running with so many people taking part. Probably my most durable contribution to Buzzjack

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post 22nd June 2020, 08:07 PM
Post #143
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,961

It may only have finished in 10th place here,but Blackbird by Alter Bridge has been voted as the third best song of the 21st Century by readers of Classic Rock magazine.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/i-believe-...he-21st-century

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th September 2024, 11:20 AM