BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road, 1st single from 2nd album
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Jul 4 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

I've finally bothered to listen to this as it is doing so well in the US and I was sold instantly, absolutely love it and definitely sounds like a worldwide smash not just a local country hit in the US. I could even imagine this getting a DJ remix for somewhere like here, along the lines of Mr Probz - Waves?

I went and listened to his previous singles too which I also like all of, my favourite being Break Up In A Small Town with its Taylor-esque dubstep chorus.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 4 2017, 04:18 PM
Post #2
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Break Up In A Small Town is f***ing fab, possiby my fave country song of the past 5 years or so! wub.gif This is definitely his most accessible song to WW audiences though, it's so breezy and summery and has that real R&B sort of feel without betraying his country roots. It's building in Australia atm so here's hoping the rest of the world follows suit. His brand of country is so fresh, I obviously love country but I think it can be a bit samey and that's why it probably rarely breaks out. Sam (and Maren Morris on a lesser scale) does such a brilliant job of melding country with a more accessible R&B feel, but it never takes away the country feel so he always slays country radio as well. If anyone can bring country out of America, it's him.

(and he's daddy)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:10 PM