BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zayn Malik • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
AdamAloud
post 19th March 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #41
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

Well there's something for Calum to look forward too!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st March 2014, 09:27 AM
Post #42
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Nothing says 'fancy dress party' quite like a random Monday night in March, does it? Not for Zayn Malik, anyway, 'cause he's been hanging out with his pals dressed as an actual wolf. Supposedly. We think.

Yup - el Maliko's been up to his usual tricks of hanging out with friends and taking selfies, except this time his chiseled cheekbones with an X-Pro II chucked on top have been replaced by...er...a mane, some suspiciously Scouse-looking brows and a beard.

Think drag queen after a heavy night meets your costume from the Narnia school play aged actual 6.

Now we're not entirely sure what all this fancy dress malarky's about given that Halloween's over 7 months off and the next One Direction birthday bash won't be happening until August, but we're not complaining. Zayn as a ferrell wion (wolf-lion)? Someone start a fan fic about this, stat.

And d'ya know what? This got us thinking - ANY excuse to take a look back at the Bradders Badders' past fancy dress attempts. Remember the vampire thing from the lads' Halloween party last year?

He can wolf out on me if he likes :3

+Quote this post
Calum
post 23rd March 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #43
Group icon
nabad

Zayn Malik is driving us crazy this month with his brilliant Instagram posts!

The One Direction star used to be social media shy and while he’s still reticent to use his Twitter account regularly, the hunk is definitely getting to grips with photo sharing.

We keep getting treated to sexy selfie after sexy selfie and this evening the Little Things signer wowed us again with another brooding shot.

Looking off into the distance, we like to think that the handsome star is staring at his fiancé Perrie Edwards. He could also be watching her on TV, as the blonde beauty if literally only just finished a performance on The National Lottery with her band Little Mix.

Zayn and Perrie are making the most of their time together this week, as she returned from the US just a few days ago.

Insiders say he was there to greet the DNA hitmaker when she came off stage at Sport Relief last night and they really do have to take every opportunity to catch up, as in just a few week’s time Malik will be joining his bandmates as they start their Where We Are your in Colombia.

Speaking of the tour, Niall Horan made a massive announcement about some plans for the shows last night, which you’re really going to want to hear about. Watch his announcement here.

All these selfies... DEAD.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #44
Group icon
nabad

Perrie Edwards has opened up on the best thing about being engaged to One Direction star Zayn Malik.

The Little Mix beauty agreed to marry her man last August and though they haven’t yet dedicated any serious time to planning their wedding, she’s still pretty ecstatic about being betrothed to one of the world’s most eligible young men.

In an interview with MTV during her recent US trip, Perrie told an interviewer that the best thing about being engaged is the knowledge that she will be with her soulmate for all of her life.

How sweet!

She explained:

“[The best thing is]Just knowing that I am going to be with somebody that I love forever.”

However, when asked if she’s started shopping for dresses, booking bands, arranging cars or organising seating arrangements, Perrie said:

“Not really, not yet.”

During the interview Edwards’ Little Mix bandmates were literally jumping in their seats, excited about the prospect of a band wedding on the horizon.

The DNA hitmaker laughed:

“I can just imagine these three going ‘we should get this and that!’. They’ll get carried away.”

Jesy Nelson confessed:

“I am excited for the party and the wedding cake! I have never been to a really cool wedding before. I am excited. I have been to one but I was really little and I can’t remember.”

Leigh-Anne Pinnock gushed:

“It is going to be the best wedding ever. Literally.”

However Jade Thirwall has a few concerns. She wants to make sure Little Mix’s wedding gift is the best of the bunch. However since their boss is Simon Cowell and all the One Direction boys will also be buying presents, there is a lot of pressure on the girls.

The Geordie singer said:

“We have to think of a really good present. Ours has to be the best one!”

cute wub.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post 25th March 2014, 02:00 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Bullshit.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Post #46
Group icon
nabad

Much like most of your posts then.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 25th March 2014, 02:19 PM
Post #47
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine and maturity?

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2014, 02:22 PM
Post #48
Group icon
nabad

Yep! happy.gif

---

Jesy Nelson might just give the best birthday presents ever. The Little Mix star and her Diversity dancer boyfriend, Jordan Banjo gave his little sister a personalised video message from 1D singer, Zayn Malik.

Zayn Malik is usually seen as the shy and retiring member of One Direction but he doesn't mind putting himself out there if it's for a fan. Of course it helps if the fan is best friends with his fiancée.

Little Mix singer Jesy Nelson clearly pulled a few strings to get her friend the best birthday present ever. Jesy, who is dating Britain’s Got Talent winner Jordan Banjo, got his sister a personalised video message from the one and only Zayn Malik.

Yes, Talisa Banjo is the luckiest Directioner on the planet right now.

That's not all though! Lucky Talisa was also treated to an incredible cake from her brother and Jesy, we hope she made sure to save them a huge slice to say thank you.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 29th March 2014, 01:03 AM
Post #49
Group icon
nabad

We like to imagine that, in his school days, fetus Zayn Malik (or Zain Malik back then) used to doodle superheroes all over his Biology books in Tipp-Ex pen, was mates with all the cool older kids and point blank refused to do a dance to Wannabe by the Spice Girls in the end of year school play. And while we'll probably never know exactly what he got up to in the classroom, singer-type Jay Sean's revealed he actually duetted with the Bradford Bad Baby back in the day.

Yup - pre-One Direction Zayn joined Jay from impromptu performance in front of his pals, and it sounds like the cutest thing since a slow loris in a mini tutu.

Having a chinny chin chinwag about 1D with TWU, Jay spilled: "[I]love them, they're good kids. In fact, about six years ago, I was doing talks in schools about music and how to gte into the entertainment industry. I went to this school and I asked them if there were any singers in the audience.

"This little kid put his hand up; I was like 'come up here mate.' He was nervous and shy, and I was like 'come on, you gonna sing a song with me?' and he goes 'yeah, I'll sing one of yours.' We sang one of my songs together and it was, of course, Zayn. He messaged me a while back saying, 'I dunno if you remember me from school but thank you for that moment.' Now look at him - he's got more followers than me on Twitter."

+Quote this post
Calum
post 29th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Post #50
Group icon
nabad

Zayn Malik has been revealing his most embarrassing experiences ever and we have to admit, his admission did make us audibly ‘awwwww’ in sympathy when we heard it for the first time.

We all know the One Direction star was not always the confident hunk of a brooding man that he is these days. In fact foetus Zayn was so quiet that he would barely say boo to a goose. He may have had a bit of a rebel streak but those who remember the band in their X Factor days will recall how close he came to giving up on his dream because he was too shy to dance on stage and how awkward he was in all his early interviews.

Imagine then a young Malik, sitting in his school assembly hall, trying his best not to puke in front of hundreds and hundreds of his classmates and fellow pupils.

It’s pretty awful right.

When asked to recall his most embarrassing moment ever, the 1D hunk told Top Of The Pops magazine:

“I felt really ill in school assembly once. I didn’t want to say anything because I was trying to be cool, but then I was sick!”

Can you picture Zayn covered in puke and humiliated? It’s awful right? It gets worse.

Malik added:

“It was the most embarrassing thing because the whole hall was looking at me like, ‘What a weirdo!’”

“I had to be taken out by a teacher. That’s probably the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to me.”

We bet that after giving that interview Zayn went straight to find his fiancé Perrie Edwards for a cuddle, so she could chase the bad memories away.

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post 30th March 2014, 10:07 PM
Post #51
Group icon
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
User: 277

Oh Zayn I feel your pain there.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 30th March 2014, 10:38 PM
Post #52
Group icon
nabad

OMG you didn't Gary? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 2nd April 2014, 12:13 AM
Post #53
Group icon
nabad

Zayn was the victim of an April Fools death hoax drama.gif Glad to see Directioners retaliated cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #54
Group icon
nabad

Can we all JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THE SHEER BEAUTY AND AMAZINGNESS.

GOD DOES EXIST, everyone.

saved x10000 heehee.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 5th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Post #55
Group icon

va va VOOM

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #56
Group icon
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
User: 20,720

OMG! I love Zayn so much in this GIF! Look at that face wub.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 5th April 2014, 10:14 PM
Post #57
Group icon

Where have you and your gifs BEEN all this time?? *.*

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 10:14 PM
Post #58
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(AdamTheSats @ Apr 5 2014, 11:14 PM) *

Seconded. We need them in our lives wub.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 5th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #59
Group icon
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
User: 20,720

QUOTE(AdamTheSats @ Apr 5 2014, 10:14 PM) *

HAHA!! wub.gif thank you!!

I love excessively attaching gifs to everything, so you can expect plenty more XD

+Quote this post
Calum
post 5th April 2014, 10:31 PM
Post #60
Group icon
nabad

can we JUST. (again)

+Quote this post