BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother US // Series 20
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Sep 28 2018, 08:09 PM
Post #381
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

My final rankings now I've seen the finale (disclaimer: based solely on the TV show as I don't watch the live feeds, and anything I've heard about that hasn't been on the TV show hasn't been in much depth so it wouldn't be fair for me to make judgements based on it)

1. Tyler
One of my favourite houseguests full stop. It's the first time since Rachel Reilly that I've backed someone from the start and they made it all the way to the end (although sadly this turnout wasn't quite as perfect as Rachel's). He played so hard and I will always say that on gameplay alone, he really deserved the win. His reaction to winning America's Favourite Houseguest warmed my heart, and he was so gracious when Kaycee won too.

2. Kaycee
Certainly the best final 2 I've seen (ie since BB13). Kaycee really came alive in the second half, I wish she was more visible in the first half as she was consistently lovely, very entertaining and great at comps too. A well deserved winner and I'm so pleased both she and Tyler got something out of it.

3. Haleigh
Okay, I didn't root for her in the house because she was on the wrong side, and some of the game moves she made were terrible, but I really grew to like her as a person and I'm in awe of her viewpoint on the entire game as being just that - game. This is how you graciously accept defeat, and I know she's not going to hold anything against the likes of Tyler and Kaycee because she respects gameplay.

4. Brett
I HATED him so much in the first 2 or 3 weeks, but I grew to find him hilarious by the end, a solid competitor and essentially, so much better without Winston around.

5. Angela
Unnecessarily snarky in the goodbye messages but I did kinda laugh at some of the things she said. Her association with Tyler made me root for her more than I otherwise would have really, but I did enjoy her for the most part.

6. Rockstar
ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. That sorta says it all. Rockstar wasn't the best in terms of gameplay but provided some hilarious diary room commentaries. Plus I was living for her rivalry with Brett :')

7. Kaitlyn
Absolutely incredible viewing from start to finish :') was gutted when she left but I feel like it probably would've harmed Tyler if he continued to be associated with her so maybe it's for the best she went so soon lol.

8. Scottie
Mixed feelings - sometimes annoying and sometimes cute and funny. His eviction speech (the second time) was kinda tragic but otherwise he was fine.

9. Faysal
Almost quite funny to watch his gameplay crash and burn around him every single week :') constantly being on the wrong side of blindsides yet he didn't seem to make many moves to change that. His HOH was a shambles and not one I'll be forgetting any time soon LOL.

10. Bayleigh
Also mixed feelings. She was a great player and had some hilarious moments but I didn't enjoy her rant at Tyler - I found it out of order especially as it seemed to stem from her misquoting him (or lying, whichever one). Her yelling at him is more uncomfortable than funny for me oops. Plus the Swaggy stuff.... flush.

11. Sam
I liked her more at the end but there's not much to report. Shoddy gamewise (and I think she was a little bitter about Tyler in the finale which disappointed me considering he basically protected her for the whole game). Some of her comments were very... odd too, but she was more endearing by the end.

12. JC
A slightly odd character really. I guess it's good that he took to playing the game (or at least thinking he was), but I didn't warm to him very much. Perhaps cause of how deluded he was lol.

13. Rachel
I didn't have many strong opinions of her either way (although her getting very paranoid in her last week was brilliant TV) and the Zero Stars punishment was incredible.

14. Swaggy C
Mess

15. Steve
Not much to say.

16. Winston
The only one I genuinely disliked for his entire run. Hotheaded, arrogant and generally unlikeable. Even the association with Tyler and Level 6 wouldn't have been enough for me to root for him long term. Flush.

Honestly such a good season. Loved all the blindsides and two great people triumphed in the end with solid gameplay. I've been more into this season than any since BB14 and I'm gonna be suffering withdrawal symptoms now :')
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 28 2018, 08:15 PM
Post #382
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

OMG

As heartbreaking it is to know about the circumstances of all of this, this comes to show that Swaggy and Bayleigh's love is stronger than what we anticipated. Not only were they long-distance (with Bay being in jury and Swaggy getting evicted into irrelevany pre-jury limbo), but they were long-distance while Bay was with child. Big ups to production for keeping Swaggy in the loop and for putting in the trouble to update him about the news back in California, and big ups to the Hive for supporting her through this journey. I only wish that the two of them will enjoy more happiness and strength as their relationship grows.

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Sep 28 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #383
The Lady Said Go Home!
Member No.: 20,835

My ranking

1. Hayliegh - Honestly a sweetheart, i mean sure she did make a terrible mistake off revealing herself to be the hacker BUT considering she did it to stop the other side from ganging up on Bayleigh she is so genuine and kind.

2. Kaycee - By far my favourite gameplayer. She laid low first few weeks. Then won comps she needed too. Didn't use any veto unless it benefited her. Allowed two members in her own alliance to get all the blood on her hands so she didn't have enemies come jury time. Made personal connections with each of the jury. Socially brillant, great jury management and comp beast. THE winner of the season.

3. Scottie - I would love for Scottie to get another chance. He could have done really well had he been in a better alliance. Smart, could win comps if need be. I still really think Tyler getting him out agian was so weak.

4.Brett - obviously great to look at. He can be arrogant but he has a sense of likeness about him.

5. Kaitlyn - A MESS but gosh she was entertainng.

6. Bayleigh - Okay maybe she should have not revealed her power to the other side but like Kaitlyn she has such a likabilty to her.

7, Rockstar - HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME 7TH ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY! Disgusting!. A really nice person even if she made dumb choices. I really wanted all the hive to do well.

8. Tyler - Played so well at the beginning. Then he became a victim of bad jury management and social game not as strong. I don't see the fan w*** over him.

9. Rachel - Iconic for her eviction week meltdown/punishment footage laugh.gif

10, Faysal - One of the worst players ive seen. Sending your own alliance member up and doing it because you're thinking with your dick and not your brain. Flush.

11. Swaggy C - A bit arrogant in his weeks. I don't have much to say beyond that.

12. Steve - Nothing to say really. He did such a bad job at playing down he was a cop laugh.gif.

13. Winston - Flush. A proper unlikable douche. Although he was funny in that shower gif (cody knows the one I think)

14. Sam - I don't full for her goody two shoes act. I mean her HOH proved that Nominating two people because they flirt with the men is like the oppisitie of femminism and was really $l*t shaming. Aside from this she had 0 game.

15. Angela - Gosh she really was horrid. A bully. One of the worst people to appear. Game wise she did alright but was sending hate in the goodbye messages really smart hun? She had 0 chance at winning surely.

16. JC - I don't stan those who sexually harass. Who use racist remarks. Who are biphobic. Who assume someone is transexual. Like get the f*** out.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 29 2018, 12:28 AM
Post #384
   No Gallery Pics

End of Season Ranking:
1.) Haleigh
I think with all that has happened, she's proven that you can play the game cautiously and that you can play the game without compromising your integrity. She wasn't afraid to make big moves, yet had the sense to make one of the biggest moves in the house where she knew she could sneak away. While the house meeting was the most fatal move she made that directly affected her game (listening to JC was the second most fatal move), to her it wasn't about game. It was a search for justice for what happened to Bayleigh during those days she was on the block. What surprised me the most was her jury vote and how she said that it took a lot of time for her to contemplate on her choice. It shows she loves the game enough to not be carried away by emotions even though she voted for the wrong person. Honestly, I'm glad I never jumped ship. Pre-season I was scared that the fandom would chew her up and spit her out because she drew so many comparisons to Aaryn, but I'm glad that she's shaped up to be an anti-Aaryn in this case.

2.) Scottie
Early in the season I never expected Scottie to be my #2 and I thought Harry was just hyping him for no reason. His HOH was his saving grace into becoming another no-name figure in the history of modern Big Brother. His return wasn't all that great and trusting Tyler was such a bad move on his part. Luckily he was able to get his true revenge.

3.) Rockstar
Honestly not the best player. However, she's truly one of the most gracious and kind personalities that we've seen on the show. I feel like the biggest flaw in her game was that whenever she would be on the block she would have a bit of a defeatist attitude (see her conversation with Bay after she won HOH), but she's also a good supporter and amazing entertainment. It just didn't feel the same with Rockstar and I guess that was when my interest in the season waned.

4.) Brett:
He's made me realize that I... have a type.

I promised myself that I would not fall for him because he's hot but seemed like a bad person... and I feel ashamed for saying this but it's just so hard to resist! He was an arrogant ass and made it clear that he was but while I was at Amsterdam looking at updates from him, I found myself secretly rooting for him. I don't know if it was because he was always shirtless, but it was more that he had some kind of charm that I could only see in... one Theo Raeken. I think had he toned down the doucheyness and gotten better gameplay (and had Tyler not gotten a stronghold on the house Week 1), he would have made an excellent villain. It's like Animal House meets Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Me: UGH SHUT UP
also me:

5.) Bayleigh
I was impressed with her because she did SO WELL in the beginning and set herself up very well... until she told Rachel about her power. While it was nice to see someone self-destruct their game, it wasn't so nice seeing her get ostracized by L6 (especially since most of them like Tyler/Angela/Kaycee) were people she had grown close to during week 1. Obviously I wish her the best and I don't blame her for choosing Kaycee. They had such a close relationship.

6.) Kaycee
See if we weren't associating floating with Victoria coasting all the way to 3rd and doing nothing with generally anything that happened in BB19 then I don't think any of us would have had such a sour taste in Kaycee's gameplay. She made sure Tyler was a giant target, and later Angela because she was such a bitch. Brett had already set himself up as a target when he and Winston became surgically attached. Kaycee built up her social connections and was amiable to the other side, then won comps and built up her resume while it counted. She also honored a deal with Tyler and just managed to last long enough to get there. She played a safe game, but it was clean and honest, and it's the definition of good sportsmanship. It was also satisfying seeing someone with the same nationality as me get to the top. ������������

7.) Tyler
See if it weren't for Kaycee laying low and his lackluster post jury-gameplay, he would have won hands down. He did a superb job setting up and gaining the trust of just about the entire house and while the Hive had pointed him out as a threat, it wasn't until Haleigh won the Hacker comp that they locked on to him. That's how well he set himself up pre-jury. After that though, his social game went down the crapper. Explicitly telling Bayleigh that he didn't need her jury vote is probably the biggest move he had made, and as you can see, that did not benefit him at the slightest. He got too cocky because he knew he was untouchable, but what he didn't account for was that so many people in the jury house had such a sour taste in him. You can call bitter jury but in reality Sam was the only person who was bitter towards him. Everyone else who voted Kaycee genuinely thought she outplayed him.

That said, what happened with his 2012 tweets is one of the reasons why I don't ever want to go on the show.

8.) Kaitlyn
A GODDAMN MESS. But honestly, she was the biggest source of entertainment of the show. I honestly liked that she was so crackedt from the start and even with her singing "0 to 100 ****** real quick", it just fit her personality. She lashed out at Swaggy ON DAY 1 for not saving her move-in group even though he made a logical decision in doing so. Then proceeded to fall for Tyler and essentially have him stick his hand up her butt, got her to evict Swaggy, and eventually break down the next two weeks. Her fight with Brett and Winston was hilarious.

Brett: "I said it would put the least amount of blood on your hands."
Kait: "For me to go home?"
Brett: "Yes. After you campaigned against me this morning.:
Kait: "ME?!?! Where's Bayleigh?"
Bay: *from a distance* "I'm not in it, don't bring me in it"

rotf.gif rotf.gif rotf.gif rotf.gif

That was like a bootleg version of Keesha's birthday and I'm still living for it.

9.) Swaggy C
I've unfortunately gone full circle on Swaggy which is a shame considering he's much more than the overbearing hype beast that he presents himself as on Twitter. He started off as just that, but then I saw a side of him that made me think, "You know what? Maybe he's like Zach: unbearable in motion but looking back will become one of my favorite BB characters of all time. Unfortunately he was evicted before he got a chance to prove himself, but he did win the hearts of many. Until he got onto Tumblr that is. Then he became a bit overbearing again. I wish him and Bay all the best.

10.) Faysal
Unfortunately the biggest liability within the Hive which is a shame considering he's the person who has won the most comps out of everyone. His obsession and possessive nature when it came to anything related to Haleigh led him to evict one of his own allies because GOD FORBID he had a crush on his girl. And his other nominee would not have made a dent in L6. He's just a dumbass and his attitude felt almost creepy.

11.) Rachel
Can't really say much because she's pre-jury and irrelevant but also because she hadn't done much game-wise until she almost beat Scottie twice, then got nominated and proceeded to blow up her game by fighting Angela. At least she can take a joke. Her crap app was one of the big highlights of the game.

12.) Sam
A legit horrible player who pretty much rivals Victoria in the "doing nothing" area except for her disastrous HOH reign. She wins HOH by making a deal with Tyler, okay cool. She then proceeds to $l*t shame her nominees. The only good that came out of that was Kaitlyn failing to complete a six piece puzzle but other than that... keep it. Everything else was a MOOD. Lol @ her shouting out her escape route out of the CBS studio during the crying segment.

13.) Steve
Kinda like Rachel but instead of asking who I'm screaming "WHO?!?!?!"

14.) Winston
Legit evil and would have probably been a liability to Brett's game had he stuck around a bit longer. Honestly he and Swaggy should have switched placings. However, I did find it funny that he absolutely failed at just about every comp after bragging about how he's so athletic and shit. Same with Brett but the difference is one POV.

15.) Angela
I didn't think I'd be ranking her below Winston because she seemed like a bitch week 1 but then everyone forgot about her ass. Then she made ageist remarks towards Rachel and her GBM was utter shit. Then she amped it up to 100 and proceeded to have less than no social game. I don't know how you can have less than no social game, but apparently just do what Angela did and you'll get your answer. She thought Bayleigh's fight with Tyler was staged, bullied Rockstar and then proceeded to play victim when Scottie made that Hilton Head. She actually thought she was being shamed for getting with Tyler- like WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Her most annoying scene? The first POV she won. SHE CAME FIFTH AND THEN PROCEEDED TO BEG TYLER FOR THE VETO EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS GONNA SAVE HIM ANYWAY. Congratulations, not only do you have blood on your hands but you just sound like an entitled spoiled little shit.

16.) JC
I think I've said enough about JC that fits within the lines of what is acceptable in the forum. If I could say worse things I would, but I'm just not that kind of person. That said, his game is... borderline decent? I mean if he got into Fessy's ear and controlled him even though that was Haleigh's job, then he did well in that aspect. Other than that, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DISAPPEAR FROM THIS EARTH.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 29 2018, 12:35 AM
Post #385
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Also Kaitlyn and the puzzle was hands down moment of the series, I was cackling that they made it as easy as they possibly could bar just letting her go back in without a challenge and she f***ed it up and had a strop, she only had to push it in place rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 29 2018, 04:57 AM
Post #386
Brown cow, stunning!

Awww I just saw the video Bayleigh and Chris put up sad.gif Awful for them. As much as I cringed a bit at the live proposal and thought oh god what's he doing, the whole thing makes more sense now that we know they've been through so much in a short period of time. It's a unique situation I'm not sure people can really judge or weigh in on, going through things is what often strengthens a couple or tests them, and normally you wouldn't have that in the period of 100 days or so where they knew each other (and certainly not the 23 days they were in the house together), that would come with time. They've been through things that couples of say a year or more would normally go together and have had those feelings and those tests so much sooner, I guess they feel it and know it no matter how quickly it may seem.

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Sep 29 2018, 09:12 AM
Post #387
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
Member No.: 4,844
   No Gallery Pics

I’ve not cringed so hard in years as the Bayleigh and Swaggy proposal even tho I ship them but I look forward to seeing them on the amazing race lol. Also that video so sad sad.gif. So happy with the winner, genuinely feel like Tyler’s social game cracked under pressure towards the end so think Kaycee had an overall stronger game.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Sep 29 2018, 11:00 AM
Post #388
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

A solid winner and one I've been able to actually root for since...BB16? Tyler would have been a really great winner too so I'm glad he still got second prize and AFP. I feel Kaycee was really bad at answering the questions, she just basically said she was friends with everyone which is of course a solid game but she didn't give enough reasons as to why she pushed it further. I know I was rooting for her beforehand but her answers were just really disappointing for me.

The finale was very rushed compared to previous years, I'm sure there was less time? Normally it drags out but this time the full jury didn't even get to ask questions and poor Kaitlyn was silenced.

After seeing that video, I understand the reasons more behind the proposal but it's still only 23 days they've spent together and they've not even seen each other for what, over 70 days? Bayleigh hasn't even got back in the real world yet.

Definitely been the best season of the last few years, the first few weeks were incredible. It's just a shame that FOUTTE absolutely crumbled when they got to jury (although not like they had been solid prior to that...) and made so many stupid mistakes and STILL di1. Hayliegh - Honestly a sweetheart, i mean sure she did make a terrible mistake off revealing herself to be the hacker BUT considering she did it to stop the other side from ganging up on Bayleigh she is so genuine and kind.

01. Brett - Thought I was going to hate him but Winston turned out to be the houseguest that I thought Brett would be. I loved how much Brett through himself into it, had a solid social game and was just having fun as well.
02. Kaitlyn - iconic in all the wrong ways. Horrendous game but she MADE those first few weeks
03. Tyler - I do much prefer when someone is actually in danger and is able to save themselves but of course you can't doubt a game where you're in complete control (and is not just a house of puppets/sheep like that other season). He does seem a really genuinely nice person as well and the whole thing meant a huge amount to him!
04. Kaycee - as said above, her answers disappointed me so have to pull her down for that. Still a deserved winner though and great to have another female comp beast.
05. Kayleigh - a really genuinely nice person and she had good intentions, but she just couldn't pull together a solid game. It wasn't helped by her weak alliance but, any solid player should be able to pull an alliance together and actually get them to talk to each other which is what FOUTTE never did! It meant her hacker win was a disaster when it could have saved their game.
06. Rockstar - can't believe she was evicted all those weeks after HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. Really do wish she'd won a veto or two (mainly that OTEV veto - and I've only just noticed OTEV is veto backwards drama.gif) and actually helped to pull FOUTTE together. She could give the talk but she couldn't walk the walk.
07. Bayleigh/b] - started off so strong and I thought she was going to go far but she ruined it on her HoH. Why have a HoH and then tell your nominee (when you haven't told your alliance) that you have a power app!!
[b]08. Angela
- the whole Rachel thing was bizarre, and I really can't work her out but that makes her interesting!
09. Scottie - I didn't really have him down as a bitter juror so that's marked him down for me as well as the fact that he didn't seem to have a clue what he was doing. He couldn't decide between floating or aligning himself with one side which left himself with a mess of a game and did contribute to his eviction (no matter how stupid Faysal is)
10. Swaggy C - waaaay too self-centered
11. Rachel - I keep forgetting she was even in there and I don't even know why! I was searching #BB20 on Twitter and saw her account and it said she was a BB20 houseguest and I was genuinely thinking since when?? Then, on finale, I was thinking about the prejurors returning and couldn't recall who the fifth one was and it was, of course, her!
12. Faysal- what a complete mess and damaged any chance of creating some tension for the final few weeks
13. Sam - absolutely clueless at the game, her HoH was absolutely ridiculous and completely unfair. I'm glad she survived the first week because I do think the robot twist was, whilst hilarious, really cruel to happen in the first week but she also then turned into a bit of a psycho - maybe caused by the robot!
14. Steve - well done, you're a cop x
15. Winston - everything wrong with a male houseguest, SO glad he went over Brett
16. JC

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Sep 30 2018, 07:02 PM
Post #389
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Thoughts on the season as a whole: I know a lot of people have said this is the best season in a while, and I disagree. You can't dictate the success of a series by a winner. I preferred (unfortunately) the season with Da'Vonne/Nicole/Paul ect.. over this one. It's also very disappointing to have someone edited so much to be such a solid game player from episode 1 and have them get all the way to the end and lose. As a viewer you've invested a lot and to have it not happen in the last 5 minutes is very disappointing. The problem at the end of the day is the editing of Big Brother and other CBS reality shows. We were bombarded with Tyler/JC and Sam this season and our eventual winner was overlooked. Obviously, none of this is the fault of the eventual winner, Kaycee, but to have someone win that was basically invisible for the first 7 weeks of a show is very disappointing. Even when it looked like Kaycee was going to make it to the end once the Jury started forming, Kaycee was still overlooked. I was shocked that JC was on our screen as much as he was. It's clear this show is being edited for the casual TV watcher and not for the individuals invested in gameplay or who may watch the feeds.

Kaycee: I really don't have much to go off of. Yes, she's a worthy winner. She stacked the jury and did very well with jury management whilst in the house. She won competitions, but I can't formulate much more to write for Kaycee unfortunately.
Tyler: I liked Tyler the entire way through, he wasn't ever overbearing like Paul and he did what needed to get done to get to the end quite easily. A lot of people felt he lost because of poor jury management, and I somewhat disagree. He didn't do as bad as Brett or Angela if they would have got to the end, but I think his flaw was that perhaps he played too hard towards the end and really forgot to engage the emotional voter while they were still in the house.
JC: Stunt casting. I'm not even going to bother going here.
Angela: Yeah, she's a bitch. She's a c**t. But she had the bones to be a great player. She could win and people showed her their loyalty. It's just such a shame because had she had been able to show some respect, she probably would have been a fan favorite for sure.
Sam: I guess I didn't hate Sam as much as everyone else. Stunt casting for sure and the way she acted during her HOH was a complete disaster, I think 80% of what she put out there was fake, but the 20% I did feel was genuine and I actually did like her.
Brett: Sans the patchy mustache, *.*. I really liked Brett, such a shame he let JC get into his head and completely ruin his game.
Haleigh: I'll be honest and say I was never a fan of Haleigh. I'll give her props, she made it as far as I thought she was going to make it. It's a shame that her alliance was such a disaster, but she wasn't even my favorite person in her own alliance.
Scottie: Again. Stunt/Nerd casting. I actually somewhat liked Scottie in the beginning, he had some potential, but he also f***ed it up real bad with the hinky votes, lying and getting caught. I also think his end game was completely fraudulent. Please, don't ever bring him back.
Faysal: Just a disappointment in everything he did when he had any power. There isn't really anything positive to write, so I will move on.
Rockstar: I guess I fell into the trap of liking her a lot more than I thought I would at the beginning. I wouldn't say she was entertaining to watch, but there was something there that I did like that I just can't put my finger on right now.
Bayleigh: I went hard on her with my mid-season ranking and I won't change that now. Queen she ain't, and she was never going to make it to the end. She needs an attitude check. She could have been brilliant but she let herself down big time. She's clearly easy to get along with for the most part and can form meaningful relationships, but having the attitude she had cost her.
Rachel: Another person the editing team overlooked, from the 10 minutes we saw of her the week of her eviction she could have been good shit!
Kaitlyn: I loved her, she was my favorite in that FOUTTE (or whatever) alliance. She did well in playing both sides, but not well enough. It was obvious she was going to get thrown under the bus, I was disappointed that Tyler didn't try harder to save her because she was actually great to watch.
Winston: Good to look at, not good to listen to.
Swaggy C/Steve: Not touching them.

Future of Big Brother: CHANGE THE EDITING SO IT'S ACCURATE. STOP SHOWING US ALL THIS FODDER. If you're not going to fix the editing, perhaps it's time to let the jury watch the season again, so they can actually have insight on how their game play actually existed. Or, a real Jury Quiz Session (from earlier seasons) where they can actually ask questions and not have it be a 10 minute segment on finale night.
I know it's time for another All-Stars season soon, hopefully. I just worry that most of the people I do want to see again are unfortunately partnered up (Rachel/Daniele/Jordan) with people I'd never want to see again. I would be down for another Half-All Stars season again too, there are a ton of people I'd like to see play again (please not Paul).

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 30 2018, 07:51 PM
Post #390
Brown cow, stunning!

Completely agree about the editing, I understand that not everyone keeps up to date with feeds etc. but as someone who does, the actual episodes can be quite frustrating at times. The fact they really tried to push JC as this cute little broken English speaking gay was ridiculous given what they overlooked and covered up, and it's no wonder that Tyler got AFP when he was edited as looking like he was the only one playing laugh.gif I still think they cast Sam as well as easy AFP fodder and didn't forsee what a mess she'd be, casting probably needs to be looked at too. A half newbies half all star season would probably be good in terms of that, it was a genius move in BBCAN last year.

It was my favourite season since 17 easily though and maybe a little better that that so I'd go to best since 14 (but pretty much the best ever) but the editing is always a problem. I know they have a tough job getting 24/7 of filming down to 3 45 minute episodes a week but they could at least give a bit more of an accurate representation of the houseguests. JC is almost Danielle BB14 teas of covering up what he was really like!

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Sep 30 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #391
❤️❤️➕🟦
   No Gallery Pics

I know they keep chucking in past houseguests and reminding us of all the particularly annoying ones (Paul/Nicole) but I don’t think CBS are interested in doing a full All-Stars again - I’m sure I read that somewhere before too.

I think the most we’ll get is like BB18. I’d rather they did full All Stars or nothing though, or just bring back a few who got evicted waayyy too early as like a partial second-chance season or something.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 30 2018, 08:24 PM
Post #392
   No Gallery Pics

I would say yes to the Fans vs Favorites theme but knowing Grodner she’d use this as an opportunity to shove Tyler down our throats again. And considering how he got twice as many shown DR sessions as the next person, that’s a hard pass.

Production and casting deserve a revamp just from how many TMZ articles came from that season. It’s probably the most entertaining since Season 18 (at least pre-jury was) but this is probably the most controversial season since 15 which isn’t good considering how bad 19 was. I mean the likes of Brett/Kaycee/Bayleigh had some problematic moments but none were as bad as Angela’s “Ghetto skin” comment, Sam’s misogynistic nomination ceremony or the numerous other things that came out of JC’s mouth.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Sep 30 2018, 08:39 PM
Post #393
❤️❤️➕🟦
   No Gallery Pics

My highlight of finale was when Julie said people have been saying this is the ‘best season in years...shit I can’t diss how tragic BB19 was ... erm ever!’

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 30 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #394
Brown cow, stunning!

Inb4 a couples season of:

Angela & Tyler
Dani & Dom
Jeff & Jordan
Victor & Nicole
Jess & Cody
Brendan & Rachel

and a few Amazing Race couples or whatever drama.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 30 2018, 09:37 PM
Post #395
   No Gallery Pics

the only person I would accept is Jessica bc she’s pre-jury. As much as I love Rachel she already won so

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Sep 30 2018, 11:09 PM
Post #396
The Lady Said Go Home!

Matt and Raven the true puppet masters to come back x

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Oct 3 2018, 02:42 PM
Post #397
Brown cow, stunning!

Had this in another thread but just in case people only look here, anyone interested in a BBUS housemate ranking kind of thing? Like you'd submit a top 10/20/40 whatever and then we can rank the ones who got voted for to find the favourite!

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Oct 3 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #398
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Sounds good to me! *.*

+Quote Post
Riser
post Oct 4 2018, 04:14 AM
Post #399
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

Sounds like a challenge, I'm up for it

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 4 2018, 07:11 AM
Post #400
The Lady Said Go Home!

Sounds fun!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:13 AM