BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
91 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Labour Foot-Shoot Thread, Mk II
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post Mar 24 2019, 10:03 AM
Post #641
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Mar 24 2019, 09:57 AM) *
Oh you're right. That march has sorted everything. Brilliant.

Oh so let's just give up then and let the Tories mess evrything up on the offchance Saint Jezza gets in....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 4 2019, 08:34 AM
Post #642
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Corbyn's thread on the Local election result somehow being a call to get on with Brexit, identical to May's, in the face of people voting for Remain parties is as delusional as ever.

It's a case of fence-posts stuck in his rectum and panic that his beloved Brexit might not happen, so he is desperately trying to use it as yet another reason to ignore Labour members and Labour policy.

I mean, short of him voting for Hard Brexit how much convincing will Labour activists require to admit that he isn't listening and he's just using threats of losing Brexit-Labour supporters votes to get his own way?! THEY AREN'T VOTING LABOUR ANYWAY! He should worry about the loyal Remainer voters buggering off instead.....

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 5 2019, 07:16 AM
Post #643
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

...and following on from my previous post, just to underline the point....

when even loyal Baldrick has had enough:

Tony Robinson
@Tony_Robinson
I’ve left the Labour Party after nearly 45 years of service at Branch, Constituency and NEC levels,partly because of it’s continued duplicity on Brexit, partly because of it’s antisemitism, but also because its leadership is complete shit.

+Quote Post
vidcapper
post May 5 2019, 11:28 AM
Post #644
Paul Hyett
Group: Banned
Member No.: 364
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ May 5 2019, 08:16 AM) *
...and following on from my previous post, just to underline the point....

when even loyal Baldrick has had enough:

Tony Robinson
@Tony_Robinson
I’ve left the Labour Party after nearly 45 years of service at Branch, Constituency and NEC levels,partly because of it’s continued duplicity on Brexit, partly because of it’s antisemitism, but also because its leadership is complete shit.

'I have a cunning plan...'

+Quote Post
Steve201
post May 5 2019, 03:00 PM
Post #645
Shakin Stevens
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

He didn't leave after Iraq but leaves now...

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 5 2019, 06:35 PM
Post #646
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Steve201 @ May 5 2019, 04:00 PM) *
He didn't leave after Iraq but leaves now...

yeh, but, neither did Jeremy Corbyn and his BFF's. The Libdems OTOH were very much against that sort of thing (invading countries without evidence of WMD and international co-operation), unlike the Tories who were as one voice over the issue with Blair & co.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 27 2019, 08:47 AM
Post #647
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Len McLuskey: (paraphrased) "Labour Never Voted To Hold A Second Referendum"

...and delusion sets in amongst far Left, or rather, they are adopting the Wealthy Right technique of denying facts and reality. AKA lying, and underlining tried and trusted techniques of manipulation of the populace using propaganda.

EVEN FACED WITH A CLEAR WIPING OUT OF LABOUR IN AN ELECTION WHERE EVERYONE VOTED REMAIN PARTIES INSTEAD OF LABOUR, FOLLOWING BAD LOCAL ELECTIONS AGAINST THE CRAPPIEST GOVERNMENT IN LIVING MEMORY, AND A GENERAL ELECTION WHERE THEY FAILED TO WIN.

Been saying it for ages. Labour either change or die. Two choices.

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post May 28 2019, 01:59 PM
Post #648
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

Alastair Campbell expelled from Labour party after publically saying he voted Lib Dem to change the leadership position.

Come on, Labour. The man voted the way he did because his party were no longer supporting his principles. What does this say to all the Labour voters who basically did the same thing at the European Elections? What does it say about those they haven't expelled?

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post May 28 2019, 02:01 PM
Post #649
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Alastair Campbell has been expelled from the Labour party for voting Lib Dem in the European election last week. This is despite the fact that he did nothing to encourage anyone else to do so.

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post May 28 2019, 02:14 PM
Post #650
Howdy, disco citizens
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

I’m sure it’s mere coincidence that his expulsion happened on the same day that Labour became the first party since the BNP to be investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission due to their rampant anti-Semitism. Dead cats and all that.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post May 28 2019, 06:50 PM
Post #651
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

Get Corbyn out. Absolute joke.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 28 2019, 06:53 PM
Post #652
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Hypocrites. Corbyn voted against the Labour Party on well over 100 occasions and he's still there. People whove been members of extreme radical parties get welcomed with open arms, as do complete tosspots, sexist mugwumps, and anti-semites, half of whom are still members despite appalling statements and behaviour.

It's called "I've totally lost the plot" and the party is clearly destined to become more and more extreme and unelectable as they can;t stand anyone speaking the truth and excercising their democratic right to have an opinion. Of course the Tories have done the same thing to Tarzan Hezeltine so they can both piss off into their ever-decreasing circles and desperate flailing about.

I can't believe I've been forced to stand up for Alistair Campbell, yet here we are in Intolerant Britain where everyone hates anyone who holds an opinion they don't agree with. The 2 main parties must share that blame along with farage and co, preachers of hatred.

+Quote Post
Steve201
post May 29 2019, 10:15 PM
Post #653
Shakin Stevens
   No Gallery Pics

VOTE LIB DEMS THATLL CHANGE THINGS!!

+Quote Post
crazy chris
post May 30 2019, 06:51 AM
Post #654
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Steve201 @ May 29 2019, 11:15 PM) *
VOTE LIB DEMS THATLL CHANGE THINGS!!

No. If there's more of them they may get in to bed with the Tories again.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 30 2019, 07:16 AM
Post #655
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Common Sense @ May 30 2019, 07:51 AM) *
No. If there's more of them they may get in to bed with the Tories again.

No they won't. They went with them last time cos Labour had been thrashed after the Banking crisis happened on their watch and Tories were the biggest party, so that was what the country democratically voted for. They then got all the blame for the Tory policies and none of the credit for holding them back and getting socially fair Libdem policies on the books which Tories claimed was all due to them.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me....

+Quote Post
Steve201
post May 30 2019, 07:24 AM
Post #656
Shakin Stevens
   No Gallery Pics

i love this about Campbell. Outrage more over dumb shit like Campbell getting expelled from Labour than they do about the fact that ppl are dying as a result of British politics; like how Iraqis are still suffering from a war that Campbell was the architect of 🤷🏽‍♀️

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 30 2019, 09:14 AM
Post #657
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Steve201 @ May 30 2019, 08:24 AM) *
i love this about Campbell. Outrage more over dumb shit like Campbell getting expelled from Labour than they do about the fact that ppl are dying as a result of British politics; like how Iraqis are still suffering from a war that Campbell was the architect of 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think "involved in" would be more accurate - he was a spin doctor, not the Prime Minister, nor the majority of MP's in Labour and Conservatives who voted for it, nor George Bush jr & the Republicans who saw an opportunity for payback for Daddy Bush Iraq's Kuwait invasion of the 90's where they stopped short of invasion of Iraq, quite rightly.

Now if Labour have evidence that Campbell did anything illegal or deliberately lied he should be kicked out for that, and preferably prosecuted, and no-one would complain. Other MP's have said they voted LibDem - have they been kicked out yet as quickly as he was? No. Has Kate Hooey who has shared platforms with farage and the DUP and actively supported them? That's much worse than saying how you voted after the event. We all know Hooey almost certainly voted Brexit Party. Of course she did. Everything she's done since 2016 has been about that, and about not supporting Labour policy. Basically the politburo just used the opportunity as an excuse to draw attention away from the investigations into their own behaviour and activities which began on the same day. That doesn't excuse anything Campbell may or may not have done in the past, if anything it makes him more sympathetic and is self-defeating making Labour look even more intolerant and petulant.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 9 2019, 12:40 PM
Post #658
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

There's movement at last from Corbyn towards realising that they are heading for a wipe-out if they don't at the very least support Labour Party Policy for a referendum in the event of no GE. It only took 3 years, disastrous elections and the muscle of the unions, including my own UNISON who represent my views as a member to get the message through to his obstinate, lazy, one-dimensional mind.

I mean, it's not as if there's anything important at stake or what, plenty of time to keep on with that fence-post tickling that rectum, almost as if he enjoys it he's so disinclined to recognise reality. The naysayers warning of voters leaving in droves in Brexit areas are just worried about their own seats, as opposed to most Labour seats which should be the point of discussion. They left anyway, time to save the Remain areas.....

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Jul 9 2019, 06:15 PM
Post #659
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

However, in a general election, their policy would still be to negotiate an exit deal they can recommend to the public in a referendum. They are still a Leave party.

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jul 9 2019, 06:57 PM
Post #660
Queen of Soon
Member No.: 3,474

If your new Brexit policy needs a flowchart to fully explain then it’s still not simple enough.

No one should vote for labour right now. Brexit is the most important and biggest issue and they’re absolutely anonymous on it

+Quote Post

91 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:49 AM