BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Torchwood: TV FLASHBACK
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 30th July 2015, 06:57 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Nelly. S @ Jul 30 2015, 02:00 PM) *
I LOVED the first season. I actually found each episode incredibly well written. I have to say out of every episode, Countrycide will still stay my favourite. It was the first time I actually felt truly terrified by a show!

I never really warmed to Owen. When he died, I was more upset about Tosh's death than his. He seemed very sociopathic.

Miracle Day had the most intriguing premise but ultimately there were episodes which didn't need to exist and the story started to drag on a lot. I didn't ever 'get' the whole Oswald Danes story as such.

omg Nelly, I was just reading through this going 'this!!', 'spot on!!!', 'perfect!!'.

'Countrycide' is definitely one of my favourites, if not the favourite. It's soo creepy and I particularly love the exchange between Gwen and the cannibal in the pub.

I was VERY upset over Tosh's death, I always gun for those types of characters and so it was so sad to see. :'(

and again, I completely agree with your 'Miracle Day' comments!! I was so excited over the premise but it always felt like it was building to something that never happened. laugh.gif The Oswald Danes storyline was so pointless in the end and I don't know why it was included.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 04:49 AM