BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reputation • 6th album, 10th November 2017 | Spotify: 1st December
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Oct 12 2016, 05:22 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

The rumour mill is in COMPLETE OVERDRIVE regarding Taylor Swift and her next album, I'm going to copy and paste various rumours from ATRL and see what we have!

Here are the rumors that have been going around for TS6 since July within the fandom:
- Taylor has been allegedly writing specifically for TS6 since the end of the 1989 tour (December 2015), but has had ideas since June 2015. Some of the notes she took/lyrics she physically wrote out for the album will be displayed at the Taylor Swift Education Center in May 2017.
- According to sources, 16 tracks made the regular album and the deluxe will contain bonus footage from the making of the album. It’ll also have two features, and one will be unexpected but gain her a huger following - possibly uncensored cut/acoustic side.
- There probably won’t be a live stream announcement for TS6 as Taylor’s looking for a more low key release (surprise album drop?) to contrast with her former major promo in the lead up to albums. Taylor’s label is expecting sales of 1.5M within the first week. There will be another event for fans this time round that’s not the Secret Sessions (as of August 2016).
- The genre is reportedly her own twist on alternate pop and unlike anything ever heard on radio before. This could possibly create an entire new sound and following in the music industry. The entire album will have a similar sound to Lorde’s Pure Heroine and Imagine Dragons’ Radioactive albums.
- Collaborations on the album are supposedly Lorde (a track produced by Jack Antonoff) and male artist Taylor has never worked with before. Dann Huff, Max Martin, Shellback, Ariel Rechtshaid, and Linda Perry are all producers on the album.
- Multiple aspects of TS6 (release dates, tours, etc) have reputedly been created in mimic of Fearless (2008). The album will be “sonically cohesive”.
- The lead single will be purportedly performed between Sparks Fly and Red at the Formula 1 show in Texas, and again on GMA. Anyone who attends the Formula 1 show will recognise the stage as its one she’s used from a previous tour (my money’s on Fearless).
- The album ostensibly will include promotional “tour tickets”. Tickets labelled at “#13” will win M&Gs to a show of their choice.
- TS6 is apparently being referred to in code as “Thirteen”, and this speculation has been concreted by the photograph uploaded to social media by Taylor of the “13” shirt AT&T sent in advance to their show scheduled in February 2017.
Someone emailed TaylorSwift.com / messaged TaylorNation saying this:

Almost all of the 1989 merchandise is on sale, but some are not being restocked. Correct? Is this because taylorswift.com is making room for TS6 merch?
Thank you!

After which they were replied to with this:

Hi Abbey,
Unfortunately, the 1989 items will not be restocked. We will however, have new merchandise before Christmas.

She then asked to what type of merchandise and if it was TS6 related, to which they replied:

You'll have to wait and see wink.gif

HDD ALSO HAS TEASED TAYLOR!:

Q4 KILLERS: Which home-stretch releases will rule? Is it Christmas yet?

Q4 Killers: in case you can tear yourself from the latest electoral revelations, here are a few other trending topics worthy of your attention. We speak, naturally, of HITS List, spotlighting the Grammys and folks with names like Strang, Klaiman, Takhar, Gaga, Swift and, uh, who's the YouTube guy again?
Also Scott Borchetta DELETED his tweet saying TS6 wasn't coming in 2016. He also tweeted this:

START. YOUR. ENGINES. @LewisHamilton @BigMachine @dariofranchitti @TonyKanaan @MarioAndretti @scottdixon9 @circuitamericas

Why would he @ BigMachine?

and Scott followed a bunch of Swifties on Instagram and Taylor liked and followed on Tumblr/Instagram

Kesha posted: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOpMJTgFCh/

Many people are speculating Kesha is writing a comeback song with Taylor Swift after her latest instagram post:

1. this is Max Martins studio
2. "casual" Grammy winner
3. 13 emojis (Tays fav number, she inserts it everywhere)
4. Taylor has been working on TS6 since July 2015
The Weeknd cancelled his performance at the event where Taylor's performing and they then hyped 'something'.

Circuit of Americas: We're sad to report The Weeknd will be unable to make his scheduled set USGP Sunday. All upgrade tickets will be automatically refunded.

But that doesn't necessarily mean the party isn't happening...

Exhausted? I am too! But all this in revolving around Taylor performing at the US F1 Grand Prix on October 22, could it be?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hadji
post Oct 12 2016, 05:23 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,386
   No Gallery Pics

I doubt she'll get another top 40 hit

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Oct 12 2016, 05:25 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Even if she stays away from Spotify, I'm pretty sure a Taylor lead single would shift 15k sales on iTunes to go top 40 heehee.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Oct 12 2016, 05:45 PM
Post #4
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Looking forward to the Hiddleston inspired lead single.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Oct 12 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #5
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

*Marvel and EDM fandoms quake in fear*

Really excited for her collabs!

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Oct 12 2016, 06:19 PM
Post #6
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Seen lots of rumours about this and rly hope it's true and comes this year!

+Quote Post
danG
post Oct 12 2016, 06:20 PM
Post #7
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Kanye West collab plz.

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Oct 12 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #8
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Time for her to convince me 1989 wasn't just a fluke.

+Quote Post
seven.
post Oct 12 2016, 06:37 PM
Post #9
i can only do one normal thing a day
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Hadji @ Oct 12 2016, 06:23 PM) *

rotf.gif

I came to thoroughly enjoy 1989 so hoping the quality keeps up here~

+Quote Post
Riser
post Oct 13 2016, 02:43 AM
Post #10
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

I would be really intrigued to see Taylor do a surprise album release! I can't really see her matching the first-week sales of 1989 even with her traditional hyped-up release strategy, so a surprise release would be a little less predictable sales-wise. She has a lot to live up to in terms of the music too, of course, and I'm curious to see if all the media attention over the past two years will have an effect on her career.

QUOTE(Hadji @ Oct 12 2016, 01:23 PM) *
LOL. Eric Blob and Nicki Minaj teas.

+Quote Post
post Oct 13 2016, 08:01 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

QUOTE(Hadji @ Oct 12 2016, 06:23 PM) *

lol?

She'll still be able to get top 20s, but I have a feeling her return to Spotify is imminent.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Oct 22 2016, 08:03 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 23,155

E! News: "Next week we've got a Taylor Swift surprise that will blow your mind."

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Oct 22 2016, 08:05 PM
Post #13
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Omg please be a new single/album!!

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Oct 22 2016, 10:08 PM
Post #14
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

1989 was so trite and atrocious except for the singles that I hope this will be a return to Red but with less ropey vocals.

+Quote Post
Envoirment
post Oct 22 2016, 11:02 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,030
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Oct 12 2016, 06:25 PM) *
Even if she stays away from Spotify, I'm pretty sure a Taylor lead single would shift 15k sales on iTunes to go top 40 heehee.gif

Isn't she on Apple Music for streaming? That's grown a significant amount since her last album. Not as big as spotify, but would contribute a decent amount on top of pure sales.

This post has been edited by Envoirment: Oct 22 2016, 11:03 PM

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Oct 22 2016, 11:46 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Yes she is! I'm not sure it's really going to offer much more than an extra 1 or 2k in the UK as I'm not sure it's a big deal at all here even now, but in the US I imagine Apple Music is knocking on Spotify's door to be most popular.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Oct 23 2016, 02:03 AM
Post #17
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I KNEW IT

Lol this guy who I hated in high school has his birthday next week too and Taylor Swift always releases something around that time

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Nov 6 2016, 07:52 PM
Post #18
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Drake collab. Not sure who's album it is for / what it's for but wow they are not messing.

An insider tells E! News Drake and Taylor Swift are indeed collaborating on brand new music together, and given that they share 11 Grammy wins, 56 nominations and 7 chart-topping tracks between them, it's bound to be a smash hit.

For those surprised by the seemingly unlikely duo, our source reveals "the music they have been working on is different," albeit "very catchy." The insider adds, "They've both been having a great time in the studio."

It didn't take long for the internet to ship Drake and Tay as Hollywood's latest and greatest couple, but as our insider reveals, these two keep things professional.

"They are not dating or hooking up," the source says, adding, "They are both purely friends.

http://www.eonline.com/news/806488/d...-collaboration

+Quote Post
vidcapper
post Nov 14 2016, 10:34 AM
Post #19
Paul Hyett
Member No.: 364
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HausofHorrors @ Nov 6 2016, 07:52 PM) *
Drake collab. Not sure who's album it is for / what it's for but wow they are not messing.
http://www.eonline.com/news/806488/d...-collaboration

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...p-hop-vibe.html

I can't see that this will be a success, she will surely lose more sales from existing fans, than she will gain from Drake's fanbase.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Nov 14 2016, 10:52 AM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Most people like Drake and aren't low key racist like yourself though.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:33 AM