BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
74 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Neighbours
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
jakee
post Jul 15 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #1
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47
Its about time this went came into creation biggrin.gif

ALL Neighbours news, spoilers etc in here please from now on ohmy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Osiris
post Jul 15 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Am I a righteous man?
User: 522
the theme song is being changed soon biggrin.gif

average Aussie actress Jane Hall will be joining Neighbours ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Joao.
post Jul 15 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497
and Libby is coming back biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 15 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
did anyone see the Neighbours Revelled on BBC 3 on saturday night?

+Quote this post
Joao.
post Jul 16 2007, 05:44 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
i saw one the one of the deaths and a bit of the paul robinson one but i missed the others sad.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Jul 17 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
i still watch neighbours from time to time and went to see ramsay street last year but i still miss the late 80.s and early 90's neighbours

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 18 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Neighbours star Kyal Marsh has accused producers of ruining his character with a "stupid" storyline.

The actor was unhappy with a plot which saw his character Boyd Hoyland cheating on his wife Janae, played by Eliza Taylor-Cotter.

Kyal became so disillusioned with the show that he was happy when his contract was not renewed by bosses. He filmed in final scenes in April but has not yet departed on UK or Australian screens.

"I absolutely hated my character at the end. I couldn't believe what they made me do," Kyal, 19, told the Sheffield Star newspaper.

"I thought it was a stupid storyline and I copped a lot of flack over it. I was really upset. My contract didn't get renewed but I was pretty happy to leave by then. I was ready to go. I was 14 when I joined. It was time to leave."

Marsh is now living in London with his former co-star Ben Nicholas, who played Stingray Timmins. They have been auditioning for West End theatre roles and making personal appearances at universities across the country.
----------------------------

Shame for him. I am pretty sure Boyd had cheated on someone before (i think it was Sky with Serena) so it wasn't out of character. Also on Neighbours Reveld did you see the inbetween bits with him and Ben Nicholas (stingray). Ben looked well orange didn't he!

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jul 18 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #8
Group icon
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
User: 277
Neighbours is one of my fave soaps atm, Very good.

Spoilers for UK Viewers:

Zeke Kinksi starts dating Lolly Allen, but she leaves shortly after.

Ned is set to get a blast from the past- when an ex girlfriend returns with a child, he never knew he fathered! But he is also set to score in the romance stakes when he gets with Janae Timmins.

The Timmins (Bree, Janelle & Allan) leave after the latter two's wedding. They leave after blind child Anne Baxter returns, and convinces them to move nearer to her. Janae is staying on for at least another year.

Pepper Steiger is leaving Neighbours at the end of October, a few weeks after Libby Kennedy makes her return to the show.

Carmella is set to have a contravesial storyline, in which she starts romancing teenager Ringo Brown.

Frazer and Rosie are to marry.

+Quote this post
Natanna
post Jul 18 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,595
QUOTE(Gary @ Jul 18 2007, 06:03 PM) *
Carmella is set to have a contravesial storyline, in which she starts romancing teenager Ringo Brown.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Frazer and Rosie are to marry.

Aww! I'm glad they've finally got together now wub.gif

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jul 18 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Most of them have started in Austrailia, except Frazer and Rosie marry on the 23rd July in Aus.

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post Jul 18 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
I've watched Neighbours from time to time, its kinda nice seeing Toady's character growing throughout the years I remember him as a chubby little kid, he is also a comedian and an amateur wrestler.

It will be sad when Pepper goes, I really like her character, and a nice bit of crumpet wink.gif wub.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 19 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Neighbours star happy with new changes to show

Neighbours star Pippa Black has admitted that she wasn't a fan of the Australian soap's shift to sensationalised storylines.

Producers promised that the show would go back to its roots in March this year, following weeks of low viewing figures in Australia.

The changes will be seen on Oz screens over the next few weeks, and Pippa, better known as Elle Robinson, has explained that it is a relief to be performing in more realistic scenes.

"There have been explosions and a lot of big bangs - I guess it had taken a somewhat fanciful direction," Pippa told the Herald Sun.

"Things were happening so quickly, stories began and finished in an episode. It's exciting to be doing some more realistic stories. It's still a soap opera, it's still entertaining every night. But the stories will be more believable."
digitalspy.co.uk

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jul 20 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #13
Group icon

Neighbours New Look & Spoilers

+Quote this post
Osiris
post Jul 23 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Am I a righteous man?
User: 522
Watching it now...just saw it open with the new opening, i dont like how they change the theme song

Rosy finally gets married...but after the wedding a van full of passengers; Toady, Stef and bridal party all get bit by a truck. And ofcourse someone dies but you dont find out who till tomorrow night

+Quote this post
Torple
post Jul 24 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Ego reputo vos es totus pilosus rectum
User: 35
You know, I quite like that new theme...it's all just a shame that they axed Janelle but not Ned sad.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 24 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
More than 1 million Australian viewers tuned in to Network Ten for a first look at the revamped Neighbours yesterday.

Monday evening's episode - which featured new credits, a new theme tune and a change to HD filming - pulled in an average of 1.05 million viewers in the 6.30pm slot. It is the first time that the soap's viewing figures have topped 1 million this year; just a few months ago, it was pulling in fewer than 700,000 viewers.

The episode saw Rosie and Frazer tying the knot and also introduced viewers to Ned Parker's relatives.

Further changes will be rolled out over the coming months, including a shift back to "realistic" storylines.

from digitalspy.co.uk

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 24 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
realistic storyline coming up are Paul being oliver's dad which means when he was with Elle, he was with his sister. Yes cause that is realistic, I am pretty sure I have worked out that is what happens.

+Quote this post
Torple
post Jul 24 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Ego reputo vos es totus pilosus rectum
User: 35
Oooh apparantly Valda is making a comeback, rumoured to be permanently aswell. EXCELLENT. Although if they do set her up with Lou again that probably means no more Mishka visits. sad.gif

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jul 25 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I love Valda, but sadly her reapperance is only for a long term guest stint. About six months I heard, due to the actress who plays her having health issues in real life.

+Quote this post
Joao.
post Jul 27 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Neighbours producers have recruited another former Australian Idol contestant to star on the soap.

Dean Geyer, who finished third in the talent show's 2006 series, will arrive on Ramsay Street later this year, playing the part of an aspiring singer. It is expected that he will perform his own songs on the show as part of the storylines, as Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker) regularly did during her own Erinsborough stint.

Dan O'Connor, better known as Ned Parker, was also approached by producers in 2005 after starring on Idol. Blair McDonough - who played mechanic Stuart Parker - was another actor who first found fame on reality television; he finished in second place on the Aussie version of Big Brother before joining the show.

+Quote this post

74 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:05 PM