BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Why So Sirius national thread, MEOW!!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
uhsting
post Sep 24 2020, 10:00 PM
Post #41
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363
QUOTE(Thom Regulus Kay @ Sep 23 2020, 10:12 AM) *
Hey there, here’s the official Numayanagasque review from the BJSC preview show funky.gif

You So Done (WOW ohmy.gif Memorable video, slightly less memorable song, but slightly reminds me of an American (?) Christine and the Queens which is no bad thing biggrin.gif )

I Dance In The Kitchen (OMG STOP TALKING laugh.gif When it gets going it’s pretty cute, I think the intro might put people off though, I thought you’d posted an interview by accident for a minute. Also don’t forget that the word “kitchen is filtered on here, so if you’re not careful you’ll be sending a song called I Dance In The iamspamspamami kink.gif )

Canguro (catchy as hell! I love Italian pop but good Italian pop is hard to find at least outside of Eurovision/San Remo season. The lyrics are great, and the production. The fact that he’s adorable doesn’t harm either wub.gif )

So personally for me, Canguro but I think You So Done might have more hit potential... thinking.gif

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! I wonder why kitchen is censored lol. You So Done does actually remind me of Billie Eilish and I would be interested to see how Buzzjack is going to rate this! I Dance in the Kitchen is pretty adorable and I really like their production. It sounds very unique as well. However, given the track record of Fashion Blogger and Sneeze, Cough, Hand Wash (The Hygiene Song), I'm very unsure whether this will succeed because it falls under the same category, but I do think it is a good novelty track. Canguro is very catchy but as I quote Rollo below, and given Koti flopped massively in the last edition, also unsure whether it could succeed. sad.gif

QUOTE(King Rollo @ Sep 24 2020, 03:00 PM) *
I like song 1 the best. Song 2 was quirky and I might give it some points but I don't think it would do well. Song 3 was not very memorable.

So my recommendation is 'You So Done'.

Hi Rollo! Thanks for your feedback and recommendation! I wish we are in the same semi again and I hope AE Mak would get some love if I do send it in the end wink.gif A bit surprised that you found song 3 not so memorable. I do quite enjoy the harmony-less chorus and the Italian expletive. It is quite catchy, so quite amazed at this but I shall take note!!

I hope more feedback can be given, and I hope you will enjoy the final entry I would send!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Oct 4 2020, 08:21 PM
Post #42
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Noga Erez failed to qualify, but finished with a respectable 46 points. Next edition we are planning to send another ballad and another preselection of ~3 songs hopefully.

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Oct 19 2020, 10:44 PM
Post #43
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Hello everyone! I have 3 potentials I would like to send this edition and would love your opinions on them smile.gif This edition I'm sending a ballad so here are 3 ballads for you to enjoy!

It's probably one of the most touching songs I have ever heard for a while!

Vocals do sound a bit weird at the start, but the buildup at the end is just impeccable!

I'm shocked nobody sent SYML before, as I had the feeling that they were sent multiple times, and at risk of a veto, BUT SYML deserves to be in BJSC at least once, yet will it be this song?

Feedback is welcome!! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by uhsting: Oct 19 2020, 10:45 PM

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Mar 25 2023, 10:13 PM
Post #44
Group icon
I feel it COMING!

MEOW!!

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Mar 31 2023, 11:06 PM
Post #45
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
AGERSON TAKEOVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Attention citizens of Sovarasma,

It is with great urgency and importance that we make this announcement today. We, the leadership of Why So Sirius, have successfully executed a coup and taken over control of the government of Sovarasma.

After years of corruption, inefficiency, and failed policies, we could no longer stand by and watch our beloved country suffer. Our organization has the strength, the vision, and the determination to bring about the change that is necessary to restore Why So Sirius to its former glory.

Under our leadership, Why So Sirius will experience a new era of prosperity, security, and stability. We pledge to prioritize the needs of our citizens, to root out corruption and injustice, and to rebuild our infrastructure and economy from the ground up.

We understand that this news may come as a shock to some, but we assure you that our actions are necessary and just. We urge all citizens to remain calm and to trust in our ability to lead the nation into a bright and promising future.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Signed,
The Why So Sirius Leadership

+Quote this post
Brer
post Apr 1 2023, 01:41 AM
Post #46
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Sovarasma is a much better name tho x

+Quote this post
Addy!
post Apr 1 2023, 07:00 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
cheer.gif

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Nov 11 2023, 07:55 PM
Post #48
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Sources are saying the Why So Sirius delegation has submitted this suggestion to Sovarasma but was vehemently rejected:

+Quote this post
Brer
post Nov 11 2023, 08:07 PM
Post #49
Group icon
wouldn't have been allowed anyway x

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Nov 11 2023, 08:10 PM
Post #50
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Them BJSC are too SCURRED for this banger I fear x

+Quote this post
Brer
post Nov 11 2023, 09:21 PM
Post #51
Group icon
'GOOD PUSS' was already entered hen x

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Nov 11 2023, 09:27 PM
Post #52
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
QUOTE(Brer @ Nov 11 2023, 09:21 PM) *
'GOOD PUSS' was already entered hen x

ik i was just playing with the flow tongue.gif

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Dec 8 2023, 02:31 PM
Post #53
Group icon
I feel it COMING!

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Dec 15 2023, 11:08 PM
Post #54
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
🚨ÚLTIMA HORA🚨

Welcome to the bootylicious city of Itten!!

Why So Sirius presents you a gag-worthy Christmas special, Santr, by the power duo Realxman and Kevin Jz Prodigy. The catchy beat and the flavourful lyrics are bound to versace boots the house down slay queen hunty mama and I oop daddy work charli xcx snatch my wig. *tongue pop* Sovarasma wishes they were this good but they never will be! Gagged them I fear!

Merry Christmas to you bitch x mwah

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Dec 23 2023, 11:20 PM
Post #55
Group icon
I feel it COMING!

Thanks for all the FLAVOURFUL points to put us in the 5th place

We'll be back. When? When BJSC needs us the most. Byeeee gurl x

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Feb 18 2024, 09:17 PM
Post #56
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
🚨ÚLTIMA HORA🚨

#BringBackWhySoSirius

We've been mistreated by Sovarasma for WAY TOO LONG!!! It's time to RISE UP!!! Kick Sovarasma out of BJSC NOW!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

+Quote this post
awardinary
post Feb 26 2024, 08:41 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587
QUOTE(uhsting @ Feb 18 2024, 09:17 PM) *
#BringBackWhySoSirius

We've been mistreated by Sovarasma for WAY TOO LONG!!! It's time to RISE UP!!! Kick Sovarasma out of BJSC NOW!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

I am anticipating orange paint to be thrown midway through the Final listenthrough. Why So Sirius love to make a statement at a big event.

+Quote this post
uhsting
post Mar 19 2024, 04:33 PM
Post #58
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
🚨ÚLTIMA HORA🚨

REJECTED ENTRY

It was widely reported the Why So Sirius delegation has attempted to send this banger to BJSC 163, only to face pressure from the Sovarasma delegation or else they will face "grave financial consequences". The streets are saying the HoD of Sovarasma is afraid that this entry will easily break the record of the number of 18 points given in the grand final and does not want this to happen in a Sovarasma-hosted contest.

The Why So Sirius delegation objects the potentially violent intervention and continues to call for the disqualification of Sovarasma in BJSC.

#BringBackWhySoSirius

/roleplay

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:12 AM