BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Leona Lewis - TBA, 6th album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Post #121
Group icon
Fire
User: 9,912

She's back in the studio. Thank god. Let's do this Leona.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Scene
post 27th December 2016, 01:24 AM
Post #122
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

I hope some big news comes in the New Year about the album!!

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 27th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #123
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

I'm hoping we'll get some news about OOTK as well!

+Quote this post
Post #124
Group icon
Fire

Need

+Quote this post
Post #125
Group icon
Fire

She has tweeted that she is back in La, and back in the Studio.

+Quote this post
Dmdr
post 16th February 2017, 06:24 PM
Post #126
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 21,348

She was supposed to be doing London Fashion Week but no longer is, so hopefully she pulled out of that because she is going to be working with some great people.

Really hoping we get something music wise very soon.

+Quote this post
Hagarthy
post 16th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Post #127
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,833

I'm still worried about her weight. Sorry, it's just I've seen the way it can some times when people get on diets and become too sensitive about their weight (Marion Bartoli, for example). I really hope she feasts while in LA (a little fat and DEFINITELY some carbs) and then sticks to exercise (cycling or swimming) to remain toned. But the sunken cheeks things and smile lines, deadened expression...that's not Leona. She was perfect just two months ago, no idea while she decided to push herself further. I hope her inner circle are the kind to really level with her on things.
I'm not too worried about new music and career moves at the moment. I just hope she finds the space, motivation and definitely right partners to help her pick things up again. That can take some time, some prayer for luck, and I'm more than happy to give it all another year before I shamelessly begin demanding for more music.

+Quote this post
Post #128
Group icon
Fire

QUOTE(Hagarthy @ Feb 16 2017, 06:57 PM) *
I'm still worried about her weight. Sorry, it's just I've seen the way it can some times when people get on diets and become too sensitive about their weight (Marion Bartoli, for example). I really hope she feasts while in LA (a little fat and DEFINITELY some carbs) and then sticks to exercise (cycling or swimming) to remain toned. But the sunken cheeks things and smile lines, deadened expression...that's not Leona. She was perfect just two months ago, no idea while she decided to push herself further. I hope her inner circle are the kind to really level with her on things.
I'm not too worried about new music and career moves at the moment. I just hope she finds the space, motivation and definitely right partners to help her pick things up again. That can take some time, some prayer for luck, and I'm more than happy to give it all another year before I shamelessly begin demanding for more music.

I wouldn't be worried about her weight, let her do her thing. I think she's just enjoying eating healthy and exercising right now. She does look thin, but she has been this weight before in the early days. She looks happy to me, and thats the main thing.

+Quote this post
Hagarthy
post 21st February 2017, 08:01 AM
Post #129
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,833

Couldn't post this on DS where there was a smallish discussion going-on about Leona's health update, so I'll leave it here.
When Leona posted that letter about her tough times with Syco, I wrote a comment on her blog to the effect that she gets her thyroid checked. Reading through it, I got the sense that a malfunctioning thyroid might be to owe for a depressive feelings. Well, it turns out I was right, and I only want to add now, as she struggles with a side effect-free regiment, to really consider vitamin therapy. That Ayuverda thing can't be good if it causes so much weight loss, more so because the actual cause of her Hashimoto's might be something as simple as Vitamin D deficiency. No harm ensuring Vitamin D (or even B12) are not behind her illness.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 21st February 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #130
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

QUOTE(Hagarthy @ Feb 21 2017, 08:01 AM) *
Couldn't post this on DS where there was a smallish discussion going-on about Leona's health update, so I'll leave it here.
When Leona posted that letter about her tough times with Syco, I wrote a comment on her blog to the effect that she gets her thyroid checked. Reading through it, I got the sense that a malfunctioning thyroid might be to owe for a depressive feelings. Well, it turns out I was right, and I only want to add now, as she struggles with a side effect-free regiment, to really consider vitamin therapy. That Ayuverda thing can't be good if it causes so much weight loss, more so because the actual cause of her Hashimoto's might be something as simple as Vitamin D deficiency. No harm ensuring Vitamin D (or even B12) are not behind her illness.

I'm sure she's fine - she also mentioned she had other things wrong with her and that she's been checked/going to the doctors and they say she's doing well..

The weight loss is likely because she's eating a lot less crappy foods and eating a lot more fruit/veg. Not to mention she regularly exercises and has been doing so since just before Cats. That's likely helped her shed a lot of weight too. As long as she's being checked up regularly by doctors and they say everything is fine/going well and she's healthy, it's all good.

I think her voice has benefitted a lot with her diagnosis too, as Hashimoto's can affect your voice negatively.

I'm glad Leona's healthy in body and mind now - that'll benefit her vocal performances greatly in the coming years. smile.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 21st February 2017, 05:50 PM
Post #131
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

She looks AWFUL and very also ran following the weight loss.

+Quote this post
Scene
post 21st February 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #132
Group icon
Baby Reindeer

I need new music. Just a teaser of what is to come. We don't even know what the direction of the album will be. drama.gif

+Quote this post
Dmdr
post 22nd February 2017, 12:52 AM
Post #133
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I just don't see an album coming, it doesn't even look like she has a deal.

I know she is recording but I just see the next year at least being collabs, hoping more than just Pitbull is happening, and maybe a single or two followed by an EP. There is no appetite for a Leona album anywhere sadly, she may aswell just try and build a fan base back up with a couple solid EP's and singles.

+Quote this post
Post #134
Group icon
Fire

She needs a massive hit as a feature. A couple would be nice. Then an album 2018. Get her on a rapper's single, or a another big female singer's song and/or a massive DJ. She needs a hit.

This post has been edited by Karma: 22nd February 2017, 12:11 PM

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 22nd February 2017, 01:28 PM
Post #135
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(Dmdr @ Feb 22 2017, 01:52 AM) *
I just don't see an album coming, it doesn't even look like she has a deal.

I know she is recording but I just see the next year at least being collabs, hoping more than just Pitbull is happening, and maybe a single or two followed by an EP. There is no appetite for a Leona album anywhere sadly, she may aswell just try and build a fan base back up with a couple solid EP's and singles.

That's what I've been saying since before the Thunder album!!

+Quote this post
Dmdr
post 25th February 2017, 11:18 PM
Post #136
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I really hope whatever direction she takes the album in that she delivers a nice, clean, crisp production. That was probably the biggest negative about I Am for me.

+Quote this post
Scene
post 13th March 2017, 11:17 PM
Post #137
Group icon
Baby Reindeer

Soe has said on DS that Leona has stated in an interview that she wants the album to be released this year! I'M READY drama.gif

+Quote this post
Post #138
Group icon
Fire

QUOTE(Scene @ Mar 13 2017, 11:17 PM) *
Soe has said on DS that Leona has stated in an interview that she wants the album to be released this year! I'M READY drama.gif

wow, through who, DEF Jam worldwide?

+Quote this post
Scene
post 15th March 2017, 12:07 PM
Post #139
Group icon
Baby Reindeer

QUOTE(Karma @ Mar 14 2017, 12:25 PM) *
wow, through who, DEF Jam worldwide?

Nothing has been mentioned regarding record labels atm. She's still on the Universal UK roster apparently so maybe it's still TBD.

+Quote this post
Post #140
Group icon
Fire

QUOTE(Scene @ Mar 15 2017, 12:07 PM) *
Nothing has been mentioned regarding record labels atm. She's still on the Universal UK roster apparently so maybe it's still TBD.

Says page not found when you click on her through the website unsure.gif

+Quote this post

21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:03 PM