BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 // Draglympics
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 2nd April 2019, 10:11 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Mini challenge: An aerobic workout with Love Connie
Main challenge: Draglympics - a freestyle floor program in teams
Guest judges: Adam Rippon, Mirai Nagasu
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd April 2019, 06:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

I caved in yesterday and saw the first 13 minutes. Gosh, Love Connie is so iconic!

Seeing this is another team challenge I'm not super excited but still this season is good so far so we'll see~

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 3rd April 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #3
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

love me some Love Connie wub.gif

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 3rd April 2019, 10:57 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

I hope this isn’t too like the season 9 cheerleading challenge, that’s probably my least fave ever drag race challenge

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 4th April 2019, 12:57 AM
Post #5
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Can this just be something like Totally Leotarded PLEASE? I'd go as far to say that's my favourite episode of non-All Stars ever lmao.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 4th April 2019, 01:04 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Can’t believe this is episode 6 already. does anyone else feel like this season is just flying in?
Season 8 was almost over at this point a couple years ago

+Quote this post
post 4th April 2019, 01:32 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Yvie was so annoying in the 10 mins preview - her knowitall-ness is starting to really bug me. It reminds me a bit of Sasha. #DontJokeAboutThat

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th April 2019, 05:10 PM
Post #8
Group icon

I don't think being outspoken and a know-it-all are the same thing. She makes a lot of sense too. And why exactly does she have to be silent when some other bitch is talking nonsense she doesn't agree with?

+Quote this post
post 5th April 2019, 08:15 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

It comes across as know it all to me. Like, sometimes you’re stating the obvious but there’s times when you should just know to not talk.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 5th April 2019, 08:31 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

It just feels a lot of the time Yvie is saying things that there’s no need to say, Vanjie was just like “I was safe” and Yvie had to go “MAYBE IF YOU CHNAGED YOUR OUTFITS”, Vanjie was complaining there’s no need

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 5th April 2019, 08:32 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Didn’t really like this challenge, it was better than the S9 one but no where as good as the S3 workout challenge
Not sure why they saved Ra’Jah when Scarlet preformed just as well in the Lipsync and has a lot more potential imo

+Quote this post
p a v
post 5th April 2019, 08:47 AM
Post #12
Group icon

what the f*** just happened?? why is Ra'jah still here? She's SO much weaker than everyone else it hurts. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After being """ok""" with Silky for the past couple of episodes she started to grate on me again. Way too unnecessarily loud and extra just for attention. Cannot stand her anymore. Thinking she's ALL THAT but what the FUCK was that outfit this week? GURL! And they only read Vanjie for her samey looks. Silky was so lucky having been in the winning teams all this time.

I liked the challenge, it was just good fun! Nina slayed it, I have no idea why Ru placed her bottom 3?? Are we back to the bad decision land here? But at least she got the winner right. A'keria did a great job!

+Quote this post
152chris
post 5th April 2019, 11:04 AM
Post #13
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

IM SO MAD

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 5th April 2019, 11:13 AM
Post #14
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

f***ing LOVE A’KERIA!!!

that lipsync was a CLOSE one

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

That was one of my least fave challenges in a while, easily the worst of this season. I was just bored. It wasn't BAD as such, everyone pretty much did well so it was very close, the winning team obviously won but I don't think there's anyone who I'd say f***ed it up entirely, Ra'Jah was the least memorable and just kind of going through the motions, and I'd have put Vanjie instead of Scarlett based on the runway.

Because of that, Scarlett was so unlucky this week sad.gif A very close lipsync too, and because Scarlett has only slipped this week and Ra'Jah can't seem to do anything right except a few good runways, she should have gone tbh. I know track records don't and shouldn't matter in a lipsync, but when it's that close I just wish Ra'Jah had sashayed instead laugh.gif

Also the judges aren't just sleeping on Nina, they've been in a coma since week 3 mellow.gif I really like that kind of campy character look, give me that any day over Vanjie on her sixth week straight of looking the same as always or Silky in another paegant look (what the flying f*** was that tonight, absolutely hideous). To be torn apart like that over not wearing pads was just a bit much. Speaking of Silky, she is just more and more unbearable each week. I totally get where Yvie is coming from frustrated over the "I will lipsync for my motherf***ing life!11!111" shit every week, it's such a bad attitude to have. It comes across like she thinks she is above the show and what they're asking her to do, so because her drag is so elite and beautiful she'll just do that the same every week until she wins. The whole point of being a drag superstar is that you have something more, you might not nail EVERY challenge but you fight for it and attack everything you're giving in your own way, like Yvie and Brooke for example do.

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 5th April 2019, 01:14 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

Ok wtf? Scarlett obviously slayed that lip sync?? Rajah was bringing nothing new and her energy was rather lacklustre but Scarlett was BRINGING. IT. This should have been a no brainer but for some reason Ru is off her medicine and decided to go for shock value UGHHHHHHH

+Quote this post
p a v
post 5th April 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #17
Group icon

ooh i realised that Yvie is the only one who was on the winning team in all three Team challenges so far! i think we found WHY those teams were winning *.*

Poor Scarlet, I still can't believe she was eliminated. First terrible decision this season. Hopefully the last one too.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 5th April 2019, 02:52 PM
Post #18
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Silky has been the worst on the runway the past few weeks. I get she is a big personality but she needs to go

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th April 2019, 05:44 PM
Post #19
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

I’m starting to think y’all jinxed it when you said “we’re getting classic RPDR back!” a couple weeks ago laugh.gif I can only see this season going downhill now.

Scarlett... STRUGGLED this week. I thought during the “i feel very attacked” section that she was pulling it off but then she fell, and then she was completely off during the hair flips. Ra’Jah was okay in both the runway and challenge. Vanjie did the best in the challenge but the worst in the runway - I mean did we see that same look from Plastique last week? I think Plastique was the most consistent from her team - her runway was amazing and she was polished in the challenge.

HAD SCARLETT WORN THAT DISCO QUEEN LOOK SHE HAD FOR THE LIP SYNC AS HER RUNWAY SHE WOULD HAVE AVOIDED THE BOTTOM. Hands down. Ra’Jah gave energy but Scarlett gave GAGS. The outfit change augmented the performance and the glitter bomb took it to the next level. I kinda think had she done that as her initial look then the lip sync would have been between Ra’Jah and Vanjie. Other than that this is reminding me of those ANTM shit eliminations where the model had been consistently good up to that week but struggled and got eliminated.

Silky really got lucky this week bc I haven’t really seen improvement from her. It’s the same thing with Vanjie but the latter was on the losing team. Also, is it just me or did a lot of these looks not stand out as much as they should have?

+Quote this post
lotita
post 5th April 2019, 06:20 PM
Post #20
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

WHAT WAS THAT DECISION I AM FUMING

rajah the "dancer" literally barely made any impression. scarlett was weak yes but tried so hard and you could tell she was putting so much effort in !! i thought she did so well in the lip sync too

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:04 PM