BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Travis Scott - Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, 2nd album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cremey
post 15th September 2016, 09:39 PM
Post #21
Group icon
on a bench in coney island
User: 4,089

YES @ the name change 🙌🏼
And YES @ this being a US #1 for him. Thoroughly deserved.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 19th September 2016, 05:07 PM
Post #22
Group icon
User: 13,007

I really can't get over this album. It's gone from "this album is SO GOOD" to "this album is so well accomplished and put together i'm sure i'll be listening for YEARS". The tracks keep on growing on me, it's probably only 'First Take' that I don't really remember how it goes!

In a year where male urban artists (naming no names) have mostly disappointed me, he has come and really surpassed them all with a bit of a masterpiece. 'Pick Up The Phone' is FANTASTIC, when the title of the album is fed in, it's goosebump worthy and the whole thing starts piecing together. It doesn't have the gigantic messages that recent urban albums try to have, it's just wall-to-wall bangers and smash hits. A really electrifying listen and *insert every other hyperbolic praise I can give it*

This is the album Kanye and Frank (naming names) wish they'd made.

+Quote this post
Cremey
post 22nd September 2016, 10:35 PM
Post #23
Group icon
on a bench in coney island
User: 4,089

Completely agreed on all points! Such a ridiculously strong album from start to finish, I can hardly fault it. I've decided it's such a NIGHT album (all through the late night :')), absolutely adore listening to it on the way back from an evening out or walking back in the dark. So much atmosphere built within each track. Don't think I could pick a favourite because it's all so perfect, but the second half of 'Way Back' is 🔥🔥🔥

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 16th October 2016, 09:46 AM
Post #24
Group icon

Just when you thought Travis Scott would take a break from releasing new music, La Flame has returned with a Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight followup dubbed Days Before Birds.

The ‘b-side’ project features the likes of PARTYNEXTDOOR, Migos, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert and more. Having previously mentioned that the Lil Uzi Vert track “Raw Raw” wasn’t finished in time to make the BITTSM cut, it’s safe to assume that this collection of tracks were all recorded during the creation of his major album release.

!!!!

Good God, I'm still trying to get over the incredibleness of the original 😭😭

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 24th April 2020, 10:24 AM
Post #25
Group icon

Still his best album / one of the best hiphop albums of the past decade. clap.gif Even all these years later, I still get chills throughout the album as if it was the first listen through.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 09:01 PM